Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chazmobile

[P4A] Yosuke vs Yosuke

I just wanna say that this is one of my favorite matchups to play. It's so fun.

When describing it to others. "It's like peerryoong! zoom zoom zoom cut cut JIRAIYA! dash dash zoom wheeee" while doing silly motions with my fingers.

Lmao. Me and diospyros was playing yosuke dittos and for a good 20s we couldn't hit each other and ended up timing out xD

I think whoever gets the first hit wins xP

Yup, its pretty much looking to be like that way. For such a match with CURRRRAYYYYZEEE proportions. I'd say your best bet is just be faster than the other Yosuke and to try to keep him grounded and trying to block.

And pray....maybe

I think the Yosuke mirror basically boils down to who can hit buttons faster. I really love this match up for the fact that PANIC GARUDYNE just straight up beats Yosuke DP and EX Dash beats Garudyne. Its essentually a button fest.

Garudyne loses to DP if garudyne was on for a while, but beats DP if a Yosuke does it JUST as you activate it. I should've been more clear about that, sorry.

lol may the best brosuke win.

i'd say just try to do something that catches the other yosuke off. if you see he's not moonsault-mixing you up, then you should do it. TRY TO BAIT THE DP!

end every blockstring with 5b (you should already be doing that anyway) i sometimes backdash after a 5b to bait that dp for a free fatal, try it out.

if you end a blockstring with 2b, you could cancel into a TK EX Moonsault. something to throw the opposing yosuke off, it works for me!

I thought this match up was 10-0 Yosuke. He never loses this match. Also, dash spring beats out J2C/D clean, yet I can never do it on reaction

At least in Kanji mirrors you're only playing rock paper scissors, in Yosuke mirrors you're playing multiplayer Sonic.

^THIS. SO.MUCH.THIS.