Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Urichinan

[P4A] Shadow Labrys vs. Naoto

Played against a good Naoto (one that knows how to zone, do the broken f**** loop and stuff like that), it's do-able.

Naoto's j.5B beats our j.5B, her j.C is kinda broken (hits behind and above her :\ ) and destroy our persona. On the other hand, the traps aren't an issue at all since our j.b wipes them all. Also, she can't really gunstance fullscreen spam because of our 8C, so she needs to attack at mid range, where she's vulnerable to our persona.

The only thing that is really a pain in the ass is naoto's counter. It triggers on Asterius' attacks, and can punish us as well if we try to IAD / crossup / whatever at the same time. It totally denies our mix ups, which is kinda stupid.

I believe the way to win this matchup is to bait every B+D and punish with a FC 5B. That's at least what i tried to do, and i did pretty well.

Also be aware that Naoto can hurt our persona just before 8C hits her, by doing a back jump C. 8C is only useful to prevent her from doing the gunstance spam and allowing us to approach, not really to hurt her

This matchup is like 6-4 Shabrys Favor.

Just as above, her only problem to deal is with her air normals, asterios D barrier nullifies his zoning just as the Yukiko Matchups, be aware of the B+D, she will constantly do it to try to get away with your mixup, but can be easily punished not as Teddie's Counter.

8C helps a lot, if you know that your opponent gonna block it, take that opportunity to approach and make the attack of Asterios some kind of safe.