Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White Rob

[P4A] Yosuke Gliding Explanation

When you glide, you can use either j.2b or j.3b.

From a normal jump, j.2b brings you to the ground faster. J.3b glides you farther across the screen

Just something to keep in mind. Wanted to share that with you guys

That's the kara timing. If you delay the air turn after the j2b, you'll move further. If it's tight as possible...you'll hit the ground faster.

I tried using both j2B and j3B and ended up in the same spot (from super jump and normal jump) but I delayed the kara and got your results.

Dudes, been trying to use this. So far, I've only used it to escape when I'm cornered. I don't dare to use it to offensively approach someone, because for some reason my char always ends up facing backwards lol

Am I doing something wrong or it's normal?

Yeah, I thought that too, but I also was considering the possibility that I was messing something up.

So, jA can be used to attack. Good enough for me. Thank you :kitty:

From a normal jump, j.2b brings you to the ground faster. J.3b glides you farther across the screen

Nope thats not true j.3B is just a shortcut for j.2B their the same move so it changes nothing about the glide. people just say j.3B because your already at 6 so its just quicker to go to 3 rather than 2

Nope thats not true j.3B is just a shortcut for j.2B their the same move so it changes nothing about the glide. people just say j.3B because your already at 6 so its just quicker to go to 3 rather than 2

this is true.

Let's get this FT10 going Woof. I'm ready for some glide on glide, kunai on kunai (lol) action