Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Kimura

[P4A] Aigis Tips and Tricks Thread

Hey guys. Well, I don't have access to the game right now, so could I ask two really simple questions? First of all, do 5AA>22B combos still work completely fine without bullets? Second of all, it looks like 5AAA gains groundbounce properties when you're out of bullets; is there any special way to utilize this?

For 5AA they get put into a float state so you can do all sorts of nutty stuff like 5AA > 214AB and just go crazy. After the groundbounce there's a ton of silly stuff you can do too, but I've never really messed with it. Nothing with 0 bullets is really match practical since you shouldn't be running out of bullets most of the time, and there's still better things to be doing. However, it just looks cool as hell.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21561816 This was just posted the other day if you wanna see some nutty stuff.

For 5AA they get put into a float state so you can do all sorts of nutty stuff like 5AA > 214AB and just go crazy. After the groundbounce there's a ton of silly stuff you can do too, but I've never really messed with it. Nothing with 0 bullets is really match practical since you shouldn't be running out of bullets most of the time, and there's still better things to be doing. However, it just looks cool as hell.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21561816 This was just posted the other day if you wanna see some nutty stuff.

Wow, 5AA>214A just like that? I though losing bullets was supposed to be devastating for us. Technically, if you really wanted too, all you'd have to do is get someone to block 236 once and burn it all to get access to air unblockables and funky floaties. Welp, it never hurts to have something up your sleeve. Just something.

Thanks for the help.

Cool, I'll check this out when I get home later today. Was curious if there were any legit setups using 214AB.

That died fast. Okay then, how 'bout this: What do we do off an All-Out-Attack Starter if we forgot to activate Orgia beforehand. Please don't tell me we're stuck with j.B>dj.B>dj.C. My Yukiko has better options than that.

That died fast. Okay then, how 'bout this: What do we do off an All-Out-Attack Starter if we forgot to activate Orgia beforehand. Please don't tell me we're stuck with j.B>dj.B>dj.C. My Yukiko has better options than that.

Oh I've been posting combos and stuff for out-of-ammo in the combo thread. There's not a lot of new stuff outside of amusing combos unless you can find some nuts air reset off the 5AA. I've tried some stuff but people can just tech forward and back and get out of like everything.

Off AoA > FC C you can do an airdash j,A to j.2B extension (example in the combo thread) and pick up with 5AA mode change, but it's pretty tough. Unfortunately, outside of that all you got is delayed j.C(2) then double jump j.C(2) again.

Off FC D ender in the corner you can do:

5B > 5C > 22B > j.B > 5A > j.B > j.C(2) > sj.C(2) > 236D (meterless)

or

5B > 5C > 22B > j.C > 236CD > stuff (if you got some meter)