Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] Elizabeth Tricks and Gimmicks Compilation (Updated 3/11/13)

This might not exactly be a trick to use but I don't believe it's been mentioned so I'd like to post it here. ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of several ways I can dish out a 4K damage (or so) combo is that if I'm able to use SB Maziodyne and catch the opponent. Using OMC and running towards them extends the "wall" to the very corner where the wallstick effect will be placed. With the wallstick I can proceed with a good 'ol corner combo and apply some meh... oki pressure after the combo (pressure's not exactly my forte when I fight).

Just mind the SP usage being a tad high and might be a bit too much for the prize (75SP whilst excluding SP used during combos). But hey, if I can catch that one Mitsuru and deal almost half her hp by a 236AB. I'd say it's worth it if you don't have any other way to catch the opponent (such as against a zoning Yukiko).

Also remember that SB Maziodyne doesn't go for too long so using this at about mid-screen (maybe a bit closer to the corner) would be about the maximum length you can go before the move ends along your chance for a corner combo. So going corner to corner wouldn't be as beneficial though I guess you could use this trick for creating space to get out of the corner.

If you'd like to practice on it, first start off with using this on the ground since you can immediately dash once you OMC. There's a slight delay if you're even a tiny hop away from the ground but you might still be able to run there fast enough for a corner combo

Note:

Elizabeth's Invigorate skill allows it to happen more often than you'd expect so it's best to keep this in the corner of your head just for safe-keeping during the neutral game.

Don't forget that SB Maziodyne's recovery is a bit long along with the startup possibly being enough time for your opponent to react. So best to always keep safe unless you know you'll get 'em for sure!

Combos I use if this is executed correctly:

*Trick= 236AB<OMC<Dash

Trick<5B<2AB<236C/D<5A<5B<2AB<236C/D<2A<5B<5C<2C<214B<214B<J.C.

Trick<5A<5C<2C<236AB<2AB<236CD<236C or J.C.

Trick<5B<5C<2C<214B<AoA(AB)<OMC<214214C/D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're not the best combos like many of you have showed, but they get the job done when I play ranked. They're just minor little temporary ones for until I get the hang of using the Magarudyne loops on characters that aren't the too beef heads of the cast. The top one is only used during the 1/10 times I fight against someone I can actually catch. Just for those who prefer/have more execution.

Also I kinda forgot but for P4A, is there a difference between Ghastly Wail's C and D version?

Same is also questioned by Diarahan's A and B versions too. : /

Also I kinda forgot but for P4A, is there a difference between Ghastly Wail's C and D version?

Same is also questioned by Diarahan's A and B versions too. : /

Only difference between Ghastly Wail's C and D version is that C comes out much faster than D. As far as I can remember.

Don't know about Diarahan though.