Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Didn't Bang get over that in his story in CS?

I am going to say no. Like, in Jin's story, the reason why he helped Jin to recover was because he doesn't want to strike down already injured man, no matter how much he would hate him.

Capcom makes characters and then decides to never put them in a game again. (looking at you 3s series)

Aside from the characters who only make sense within the plot of SF3, only three characters of the 20 haven't made an appearance in another (fighting) game. Not too bad, really.

Litchi could die, but it doesn't seem terribly likely.

he got over it in jin's story and one of the bang endings. either way he's over it.

u murdered everyone i know, i guess i can forgive you. lol

also do we know what rank litchi is in the NOL?

She just entered NOL, if she immediately gets a rank, NOL's judgment about granting people ranks, even with the messing of Hazama and Relius... is in need of questioning. You don't enter an organization and immediately or at most after a month and a half to get some noteworthy rank. That's a basic management rule you find everyday.

Either way, that's probably not mentioned in the Arcades, considering she's left to her own devices and problems and none of the NOL crews like Hazama, Relius or Tsubaki ever bothered to check her up or refer her with ranks or sorts. And I think she was so insignificant in Saya's eyes that Saya didn't even bother to make up bullshits to promote her the same way she did to Tsubaki.

Also for a proof that Bang is already over his problems with Jin, Jin is nowhere to be seen in Bang's story. Also if you recall, in his ending, he has noticed from Trinity that Jin himself isn't the only one at fault, but the system in NOL is his real enemy. Still insisting to go over to Jin would end up making him look petty at this moment, it's a good thing Bang no longer did so.

She just entered NOL, if she immediately gets a rank, NOL's judgment about granting people ranks, even with the messing of Hazama and Relius... is in need of questioning. You don't enter an organization and immediately or at most after a month and a half to get some noteworthy rank. That's a basic management rule you find everyday.

Either way, that's probably not mentioned in the Arcades, considering she's left to her own devices and problems and none of the NOL crews like Hazama, Relius or Tsubaki ever bothered to check her up or refer her with ranks or sorts. And I think she was so insignificant in Saya's eyes that Saya didn't even bother to make up bullshits to promote her the same way she did to Tsubaki.

Also for a proof that Bang is already over his problems with Jin, Jin is nowhere to be seen in Bang's story. Also if you recall, in his ending, he has noticed from Trinity that Jin himself isn't the only one at fault, but the system in NOL is his real enemy. Still insisting to go over to Jin would end up making him look petty at this moment, it's a good thing Bang no longer did so.

i understand it all now... and worrying about her rank is so trivial lol

Am I the only one whou would want to have Unl. Azrael vs. Unl. Ragna battle as extra boss battle after that ending?

I did, until I saw the credits pop up.

Also, does anyone know what Azrael's position is in Sector 7?

Going by his profile, he was a soldier of some kind. He was then jailed for committing a "great crime" and has now been released to complete some sort of special mission.

I am going to say no. Like, in Jin's story, the reason why he helped Jin to recover was because he doesn't want to strike down already injured man, no matter how much he would hate him.

He still got over it in his own storyline, and it had nothing to do with anything such as fighting honorably or not striking somebody already downed or whatever. So yes, he did.

Is it me or did Ragna look like he was enjoying that? God, I am having Ichigo vs. Kenpachi flashbacks.

Ragna has an Ichigo palette as well, and Azrael is basically Kenpachi so yea.

qQUpm.png

Ragna has an Ichigo palette as well, and Azrael is basically Kenpachi so yea.

He does, I gotta check his palletes again.

But yeah, GARest ending by far, I really hope this is in the actual storyline in the console release, this fight is too manly to gloss over.

EDIT: That's Ichi alright, I find it funny that two of Rag's palletes happen to be characters voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch(Yu and Ichigo)

Well, watching Azreal's ending a few times, seems like he's saying *Something* Dragunov Level 2.

That fits in with his weaponry-themed move names, so I don't think I'm mishearing it. I know this isn't really helpful at all or anything, but I figured I'd note it.

Also, am I the only one who noticed Azrael's tattoos seem to vanish during his astral? I was thinking that was the limiter that was mentioned with him, but maybe I'm just crazy. Wait, nope. I'm probably crazy either way.

Well, watching Azreal's ending a few times, seems like he's saying *Something* Dragunov Level 2.

Enchant Dragunov.

And yeah, it the name of his power limiter, setting it to Lv 2 just means he can use more power now.

Enchant Dragunov.

And yeah, it the name of his power limiter, setting it to Lv 2 just means he can use more power now.

Oooh. And here I thought it was something in japanese. lol.

Thanks for clarifying. :3c

FUCKING.AWESOME.ENDING.

I love how he's just after the 6 Heroes and Ragna for the hell of it. I'm classifying him as a villain now.

Am I the only one whou would want to have Unl. Azrael vs. Unl. Ragna battle as extra boss battle after that ending?

Yes. I want the same thing.

Going by his profile, he was a soldier of some kind. He was then jailed for committing a "great crime" and has now been released to complete some sort of special mission.

I heard Jin say "genocide" when listing all the crimes that Azrael committed. It seems to me he gets overly excited in combat and gets carried away doing more harm than good. Typically, when you see him fight most of the cast he's aloof, but when he's fighting the "stronger" cast members you coudl see how his attitude becomes antagonistic, aggressive, and excited.

i kinda liked Azrael ending the best so far

Yup, straight forward, awesome music, lots of aggressive tension, excessive violence, and yelling.

And it really showed us what type of person Azrael is.

Is it me or did Ragna look like he was enjoying that? God, I am having Ichigo vs. Kenpachi flashbacks.

Precisely lol.

That fits in with his weaponry-themed move names, so I don't think I'm mishearing it. I know this isn't really helpful at all or anything, but I figured I'd note it.

Also, am I the only one who noticed Azrael's tattoos seem to vanish during his astral? I was thinking that was the limiter that was mentioned with him, but maybe I'm just crazy. Wait, nope. I'm probably crazy either way.

It sounded like he has more than 2 levels of limiters, and more like 10 or something. Correct me if I'm wrong there.

Once again, am I the only one that gets a feeling he's not really human. And more like genetically engineered by S7 or something. Valkenhayn and Ragna both commented that he's wayy to physically strong to be human. And to have superhuman strength for no reason, along with that Growler aura, is not "normal".

I love how he's just after the 6 Heroes and Ragna for the hell of it. I'm classifying him as a villain now.

Iunno, I see him more as a neutral party, he just likes fighting strong people, no matter who they are. I mean, even characters like Tager and Bang get boners over the chance to spar against the 6 Heroes, right?

As some people have noticed, Azrael loses his "tattoos" after he does his Astral. That to me says the "tattoos" are probably more like seals and are involved with the limiter stuff. So when he Astrals someone it is like he took off his limiters.

Also in one of his win poses when he takes off his jacket when he clenches his fist his "tattoos" glow.