Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

FUCKING.AWESOME.ENDING.

I love how he's just after the 6 Heroes and Ragna for the hell of it. I'm classifying him as a villain now.

Not Ragna, he was ordered to retrieve the Azure Grimoire by the guys who unsealed him. He's working for a different department of Sector 7, BTW. Not for Kokonoe, she thinks the Azure Grimoire is worthless because it's not the real Azure.

Azrael just revels in the fact he gets to fight a strong opponent. He intentionally half-assed his request for Ragna to give up the grimoire too (though not like it would work either way), because he wanted the fight.

Iunno, I see him more as a neutral party, he just likes fighting strong people, no matter who they are. I mean, even characters like Tager and Bang get boners over the chance to spar against the 6 Heroes, right?

They don't commit genocides though. And they're just fanboys, that's all.

As some people have noticed, Azrael loses his "tattoos" after he does his Astral. That to me says the "tattoos" are probably more like seals and are involved with the limiter stuff. So when he Astrals someone it is like he took off his limiters.

Also in one of his win poses when he takes off his jacket when he clenches his fist his "tattoos" glow.

Both his Astral and the removal of his dragonuv level 2, his tatoos disappeared. And yea I noticed that in his victory pose.

Genocide=villain in my books.

Iunno, I see him more as a neutral party, he just likes fighting strong people, no matter who they are. I mean, even characters like Tager and Bang get boners over the chance to spar against the 6 Heroes, right?

Like I said, he's Kenpachi so he's technically one of the "heroes" being apart of Sector 7 who oppose Hazama & Relius, but he's primarily interested in a good fight. And who's a better challenge than the one of the legendary heroes, and the most wanted man on the planet.

God I love this guy.

Well, watching Azreal's ending a few times, seems like he's saying *Something* Dragunov Level 2.

That fits in with his weaponry-themed move names, so I don't think I'm mishearing it. I know this isn't really helpful at all or anything, but I figured I'd note it.

Also, am I the only one who noticed Azrael's tattoos seem to vanish during his astral? I was thinking that was the limiter that was mentioned with him, but maybe I'm just crazy. Wait, nope. I'm probably crazy either way.

i thought the same thing, because i didnt see anything resembling a limiter plus he doesnt like weapons.

also, is he like the strongest person if he didnt have the limiter? what ive heard makes him sound impossibly strong

I'm personally thinking that his "Genocide" was a result of him getting carried away in the heat of battle, and as for whether he's a villian... By definition, I suppose he is, but I don't think he's very evil (VERY Antagonistic, though). And he'd pretty much have to be genetically altered. Of course, and feel free to correct me if I missed something, but has it been explicitly stated that he's human?

Both Valkenhayn and Ragna say he's human, but he's wayyy too strong to be considered one. Which is why I assume he's genetically altered. I mean this is the same org that allows one of their lead scientists to retain nuclear weapons and have done questionable things in the past.

Genetically altering a human for their own ends wouldn't surprise me. It's not normal for someone to be able to flip the ground like it's a lightweight table.

Both Valkenhayn and Ragna say he's human, but he's wayyy too strong to be considered one. Which is why I assume he's genetically altered. I mean this is the same org that allows one of their lead scientists to retain nuclear weapons and have done questionable things in the past.

Genetically altering a human for their own ends wouldn't surprise me. It's not normal for someone to be able to flip the ground like it's a lightweight table.

That, and it's pretty hard to believe that he's able to fight on par with people with magical artifacts, and weapons with none of his own. Nobody's THAT strong without some enhancement.

Then anyone else think it might be possible that he may be yet another example of Kokonoe or Relius' handiwork, then?

No. Just no. We don't need yet another character who has relatons with Kokonoe. Sector 7 doesn't just center around her.

EDIT: Besides, Kokonoe and Relius seem to be more in line for robotics, not in genetics.

No. Just no. We don't need yet another character who has relatons with Kokonoe. Sector 7 doesn't just center around her.

EDIT: Besides, Kokonoe and Relius seem to be more in line for robotics, not in genetics.

Didn't Azreal's profile state he has a "history" with Kokonoe?

Then anyone else think it might be possible that he may be yet another example of Kokonoe or Relius' handiwork, then?

That isn't impossible.

Didn't Azreal's profile state he has a "history" with Kokonoe?

It does?

It seems the last stage has a particular song, like The Midnight Carnival Stage always has the Midnight Carnival song regardless of whose fighting there. I'm looking forward to Azrael's arcade mode to be translated.

Does anyone else find S7 Theme sounds like a 90's hip hop beat dance off battle at the beginning?

Well, watching Azreal's ending a few times, seems like he's saying *Something* Dragunov Level 2.

That fits in with his weaponry-themed move names, so I don't think I'm mishearing it. I know this isn't really helpful at all or anything, but I figured I'd note it.

Also, am I the only one who noticed Azrael's tattoos seem to vanish during his astral? I was thinking that was the limiter that was mentioned with him, but maybe I'm just crazy. Wait, nope. I'm probably crazy either way.

I didn't even notice the pattern in how his moves are called, but now I think I'm not mishearing him calling his AH "Patriot Apocalypse", since that name would fit the pattern, too.

Though now I feel that he stole Bullet's gimmick, and I'm not sure it's a coincidence.

That, and it's pretty hard to believe that he's able to fight on par with people with magical artifacts, and weapons with none of his own. Nobody's THAT strong without some enhancement.

Bang doesn't really use his Nox, and he beats people up.

Though now I feel that he stole Bullet's gimmick, and I'm not sure it's a coincidence.

Not sure why you'd think that. Bullet's naming scheme is more about ammunition types and firing mechanisms. Azrael's is more about the actual names of weapons.

Bullet? Well, some people have guessed that Relius was in the war what killed Bullet's family, but hard to tell now till some one translates this.

Makoto? Not sure about this.

Carl as the 7th opponent? BIt dissapointed, but X-MATIC *3* And dat OD Vol Tedo

Hakumen? Again, but maybe because he's the only one who would know where Hazama is and about his plans.

Bullet? Well, some people have guessed that Relius was in the war what killed Bullet's family, but hard to tell now till some one translates this.

Makoto? Not sure about this.

Carl as the 7th opponent? BIt dissapointed, but X-MATIC *3* And dat OD Vol Tedo

Hakumen? Again, but maybe because he's the only one who would know where Hazama is and about his plans.

I'm pretty sure they shoehorned Makoto into someone's arcade mode. She has her place in the storyline but nothing that involves having to fight her. Only Relius comes close since he has to get rid of her for Hazama to do his thing.

In other news, that Alexandrite remix kicks ass but it's not as good as the original one IMO. Same thing with X-matic.

Dear god, Relius really grew some douce points since the last game.
And considering he's already the front runner for "Worst Dad Ever" That's saying something. Also, CS implied it and this confirms it- Relius wants to do something really, really bad to Makoto. EDIT: OH shit, that's nothing compared to what he had appaerntly planned for Litchi....

I think the "other option" Relius was referring to was Izayoi.

Hakumen is too soft on his old flame, he needs to knock some sense into this girl instead of leaving it to Jin.

Man so many plot points being raised by all these different arcade paths. I feel like there's so much stuff to cover that it can't possibly be handled all in just this game, even half of it. Gonna have tons of questions by the time this is over.

I think the "other option" Relius was referring to was Izayoi.

Hakumen is too soft on his old flame, he needs to knock some sense into this girl instead of leaving it to Jin.

Well last time he did that, he died in his bad ending in CS.