Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Man, the Imperator must have shoved the biggest stick up Tsubaki's butt, jeez.

Also, is it paradoxical that Jin has both a selfish and selfless goal? On one hand, he wants to be the one to kill Ragna, and yet he also wishes to save Tsubaki....bipolar mofo.

Man, the Imperator must have shoved the biggest stick up Tsubaki's butt, jeez.

Also, is it paradoxical that Jin has both a selfish and selfless goal? On one hand, he wants to be the one to kill Ragna, and yet he also wishes to save Tsubaki....bipolar mofo.

Said about the guy who is pretty much gay to his brother and straight to a childhood friend who is pretty much a sister to him at the same time.

Tsubaki sure loves her Imperator. Mikado-sama this, Mikado-sama that...

It makes perfect sense to me, at least if you view it within the context of Jin's special logic. From Jin's own mouth (lol like that means anything; he changes his mind on this constantly) killing Ragna will "save" him. He says that he thinks Ragna is suffering immensely, and he wants to end his brother's suffering. In his mind, Ragna is fated to suffer--unless he is killed by Jin. Conversely, Tsubaki is innocent and is only being used as a puppet. Thus, the seemingly contradictory motivations.

On the subject of No. 00, I don't think it means much, but... Relius does mention a "number zero prime field device" in Phase 0. In context, it sounds like he was referring to the forging Kusanagi (despite that it's been called the first prime field device), but whatever. I don't think it means a lot, and is just a cheeky teaser. (plus I got the impression that Izayoi was a Murakumo prototype, not a numbered prime field device.) Who knows! Guessing at BB is like seeing a duck's bill and assuming the animal is a duck but then the damn thing turns out to be a platypus.

Going to No. 00 aswell, I think it means Izayoi. Let's take a example from Sonc series. First of the E-100 series robots is obviously E-100 Alpha, who is commonly called Zero. Now compare his design http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090730044438/sonic/images/c/cf/E100zero.png to the next E-100 sries robot, Beta http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070212181209/sonic/images/2/29/E101.jpg and you notice that they look really different. So where Zero is the first one, he's more of a prototype as the general design of them changed after him.

Now if you compare Izayoi's design to the Murakumo Unit's design, you notice that they look quite different. So in my logic, No. 00 means a prototype a.k.a. Izayoi models (they created multiple Izayois). Saya would be the first true Murakumo Unit a.k.a. Alpha-01

I was going to wonder something about the prime field devices and murakumos and the clones, but after that one I'll just get back to setting up this 70+ character double elimination MUGEN CPU tourney.

Dayum.

Going to No. 00 aswell, I think it means Izayoi. Let's take a example from Megman series. First of the maverick series robots is obviously DWN-∞, who is commonly called Zero. Now compare his design http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100601214326/megaman/images/thumb/4/45/X1_zero.jpg/371px-X1_zero.jpg to the next DWN-∞ sries robot, Megaman Zero http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110715205749/megaman/images/thumb/7/71/RMZCWp144a.jpg/640px-RMZCWp144a.jpg and you notice that they look really different. So where Zero is the first one, he's more of a prototype as the general design of them changed after him.

Now if you compare Izayoi's design to the Murakumo Unit's design, you notice that they look quite different. So in my logic, No. 00 means a prototype a.k.a. Izayoi models (they created multiple Izayois). Saya would be the first true Murakumo Unit a.k.a. Zerp

Huh, now that I think about it, the Ragna-Azrael rivalry fits since Ragna is called the "Grim Reaper" and Azrael is the archangel of death in religious lore

Death against Death

Huh, now that I think about it, the Ragna-Azrael rivalry fits since Ragna is called the "Grim Reaper" and Azrael is the archangel of death in religious lore

Death against Death

Manm that makes their fight even more badass.

It makes perfect sense to me, at least if you view it within the context of Jin's special logic. From Jin's own mouth (lol like that means anything; he changes his mind on this constantly) killing Ragna will "save" him. He says that he thinks Ragna is suffering immensely, and he wants to end his brother's suffering. In his mind, Ragna is fated to suffer--unless he is killed by Jin. Conversely, Tsubaki is innocent and is only being used as a puppet. Thus, the seemingly contradictory motivations.

Keep in mind that Yukianesa was still driving him insane when he said that, so I'd take that reasoning with a grain of salt.

Also, Ragna has to be the best big brother ever, he watches Jin get the crap kicked of him by Azreal, and gets a kick out of it, I love this guy.

Bang's story "KUSHINADA" is now subbed!

Enjoy people chasing after the "Nox Nyctores: Rettenjou" and Relius to reveal why he's so interested in Makoto's soul and what would he do with the "Kushinada's Lynchpin"

Keep in mind that Yukianesa was still driving him insane when he said that, so I'd take that reasoning with a grain of salt.

I dunno about that. He tells Hakumen the same thing--that Ragna is suffering in his own private hell (or something along those lines), and that Jin wants to save (read: kill) him. I had the impression that their conversation took place after Jin put Yukianesa in its place. I'll replay Hakumen's CS mode and see.

I hate Litchi so much. Goddamn

I didn't mind the character before but now shes just pissing me off. I mean what is she even here for, she's really just a selfish annoying waste of space imo. Shes doing nothing to really benefit the story in any way. I hope Arakune turns into a blob after she tries to heal him so all her selfish efforts are wasted

Thanks for the translations Sourenga. Looks like a lot of things are coming full circle now

I hate Litchi so much. Goddamn

I didn't mind the character before but now shes just pissing me off. I mean what is she even here for, she's really just a selfish annoying waste of space imo. Shes doing nothing to really benefit the story in any way. I hope Arakune turns into a blob after she tries to heal him so all her selfish efforts are wasted

Thanks for the translations Sourenga. Looks like a lot of things are coming full circle now

Oh I wonder about that. Didn't you read about her conditions that she really had no choice unless she wants to get blobified? Then again, her ending image seems to conform what you wished for, she blew it up and in tears on realization.

From what I've seen in her arcade ending, it shows that she failed and that she's starting to become like her blob husbando. (I think her speech started to become distorted too)

I heard differently from my friend. She was just being lectured about something and then she broke down in tears. No words about distorted speech.

Well I guess we're gonna have to see when her story's subbed.

I dunno about that. He tells Hakumen the same thing--that Ragna is suffering in his own private hell (or something along those lines), and that Jin wants to save (read: kill) him. I had the impression that their conversation took place after Jin put Yukianesa in its place. I'll replay Hakumen's CS mode and see.

I figured he wants to "save" Ragna from becoming the Black Beast just like Hakumen.

my ideas on No.00: it went through every number, maybe it just stopped for a dramatic pause before izayoi?

oh and i also think saya is a prime field device, like even back when she was with jinny and rags. is there anything said that proves this wrong?

As soon as I saw it I thought they were about to announce The Empress, especially since it turns purple, this was likely the first teaser for her reveal.

Well I certainly feel teased. I was about to enter a Hype-ocalypse of which there would be no recovering from. But nope! Just Izayoi...

Truth be told actually, I'm still grateful for having Izayoi. still fingers crossed for Saya

Considering we all knew that Izayoi was a prototype and thus probably Number 00 for some time now, I don't understand why people would think it's Saya. They wouldn't be announcing what was said to be a console-only character right now anyways.

And as for the purple, that's probably just to symbolize Noel VS Tsubaki. Because Noel's associated with blue and Tsubaki with red, etc. Then again one could say the same for Ragna and Jin, but it makes more sense for Noel and Tsubaki.

Kokonoe would be pink, just like Platinum.

We were referring to the 'console-only character', not the purple. But she would be pink though.