Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

"Hey... hey.... hey slut.... yeah you.... remember when you facepalmed me? How's that arm doin'? Slut :kitty:"

It's more like Mu/Noel thinks Ragna's being a pervert and staring at her bare skin.

It's probably something like, Noel: "I'm going to do something right for once and go save Tsubaki!" and then Ragna will be like "Don't be a stupid bitch you're just going to get yourself killed" and try to stop her.

But then she gets bodied by Nu.

Got the real thing.

Mu's arcade mode is a direct continuation of Noel's. When Mu fight's Ragna, it's because she wants to prove she can become as strong as he is. Then Terumi brings her over with a phenomena intervention to fight Nu. Nu basically beats the crap out of Mu, so she has to retreat. After which, Rachel brings her back. Rachel tells Mu/Noel to go back to Kokonoe, but Mu/Noel had a few realisations about what it means to become strong and that Rachel is in fact a kind person.

Well... I guess that's alright... though for wanting to become Mu for the sake of Tsubaki, Tsubaki sure seems to have jack shit to do with her story...

So Mu comes back only to get curbstomped by Nu. Yep Noel is definitely at the helm lol.

I guess Nu didn't take kindly to another unit walking around Ragna. :kitty:

Rachel is in fact a kind person.

That is by far the biggest spoiler to date in BB history. I'd thought they'd save something like that until the end of the series. A real plot-twister.

Rachel probably forced Arc Sys to say that. She promtly sent a George frog as a present for following her wishes.

I'm so tempted to sig this.

By the way, how is Noel able to have a more free will than Nu-13?

Noel has a bigger personality, but Nu's "human" form seems not like hers. Why is that?

Got the real thing.

Mu's arcade mode is a direct continuation of Noel's. When Mu fight's Ragna, it's because she wants to prove she can become as strong as he is. Then Terumi brings her over with a phenomena intervention to fight Nu. Nu basically beats the crap out of Mu, so she has to retreat. After which, Rachel brings her back. Rachel tells Mu/Noel to go back to Kokonoe, but Mu/Noel had a few realisations about what it means to become strong and that Rachel is in fact a kind person.

NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE.

Noel has a bigger personality, but Nu's "human" form seems not like hers. Why is that?

Well we really don't know too much backstory about Nu, but we know Noel basically lived a Murakumo-interferenceless life up until the events of CT, I'd assume their upbringing and surroundings have a lot to do with their differences in non armored forms.

Nu was probably experimented on a lot longer than Noel/Mu was, so it probably drove her insane, and considering like Noel she might have memories of Saya's childhood and how Ragna took care of her, it instinctively drove her to seek him out.

NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE.

so Rachel is nice and Noel is being assertive? what kind of weird universe is this?

but seriously, it is nice to see some definitive character development with Noel accepting who and what she is.

So watching Azrael body Ragna in his arcade mode got me curious, is there a list of how strong the characters are canon-wise? I just wanna see who would actually stand a chance against this dude cause the only person I'd say I'm 100% sure could beat him is a full-powered Hakumen.

Believe it or not. I think Rachel is going to get better from here.

In fact, the 3 things I'm seeing going to unfold in the end of this series is:

Taokaka getting character development into a hero.

Makoto becoming said vessel.

And either Kokonoe or Rachel sacrificing themselves in the end for (someone/something). Probably will at least have their eyes opened.

But then again, this is Blazblue, and anything could happen.

Speaking of Rachel/Kokonoe and sacrifices: As much as we hear rumblings about Koko being a playable character, a while back I had the idea that if she remained plot-important but also unplayable, she'd be a great candidate for a tragic death partway through the series.

I almost want it to happen just to see some extreme Tager Rage.

Probably because Noel was never truly finished; she got Take-Mikazuchi'd before they could finish her, resulting in her just being for all intents and purposes a normal human. Then Hazama did complete her, but Ragna 're-tempered' her in the end, which I assume is what allows her to be Mu and have free will now.

And either Kokonoe or Rachel sacrificing themselves in the end for (someone/something). Probably will at least have their eyes opened.

But then again, this is Blazblue, and anything could happen.

Rachel, no. And why Kokonoe? There's no reason at all she'd sacrifice herself or have a death scene honestly.

So watching Azrael body Ragna in his arcade mode got me curious, is there a list of how strong the characters are canon-wise? I just wanna see who would actually stand a chance against this dude cause the only person I'd say I'm 100% sure could beat him is a full-powered Hakumen.
I'm interested in this too. It seems weird they made a new character so strong he could defeat so many people whilst still on Level 1 of his Dragunov limiter. He wasn't even trying.

Full-Power Hakumen is just ridiculous, though. I couldn't see him losing to Azrael. It might be close, though.