Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Rachel is still an observer, but she turned down the Observer of the Boundary position. She acts as Hakumen's observer throughout CS and still does phenomena intervention.

Valkenhayn honestly feels affection and admiration towards Rachel. He views himself as her servant. I think Gii and Nago are just animated, shape shifting plushies. Or in Nago's case an umbrella.

Im pretty damn sure Nago's original form is a cat, a big fat "plushy" cat (the form he takes in the rachel intro where she walks in through a heart shaped door and then uses him as steps). I have no idea where, but I'm fairly certain its mentioned that he's a cat.

Ragna being artifically created is pretty much a fact awaiting official confirmation at this point. Jin? It's very possible. Saya? Your guess is as good as mine. Jin has a birthplace listed in England, though, so...

I wouldn't be surprised if that part of his bio was a sham or is gonna get retconned. Some of the bio information can't possibly be right (such as Jubei being born in the 12th Hierarchical City of Kukunochi).

@Halcyone3: Could be, although he doesn't spend a whole lot of time as a cat anymore, haha.

He coulda still been born at that location, however. Giving the same location a different name due to era could be even more confusing, so maybe they just chose to call it by its current designation as a city, and Jubei coulda just been some kitty born on a mountain.

He could be, but I think it would've made more sense if they had just put it as Japan or something. Other characters have birthdates that are just countries (Jin, Noel, Carl, Rachel, Bang), so I don't see why he couldn't. Kukunochi just seems like a headscratcher.

Thinking about the new characters, the character I want to know most of is, believe it or not, Amane. The reason for that is because he has, in terms of character relationships, least amough of impact. The only characters we know he has some sort of relations are Carl, and if his vs intro has nothing to say, Bullet.

Where's the birth location info coming from? o_O

Jin comes from England.

Noel comes from Switzerland.

Rachel comes from Transylvania (Romania).

Taokaka comes from her Kakaland.

Litchi comes from Shanghai.

Carl comes from Austria.

Tsubaki comes from the 3rd Hierarchical city.

Platinum comes from the 9th Hierarchical city.

Relius comes from the 2nd Hierarchical city.

Nu comes from the 13th Hierarchical city.

Mu comes from the 13th Hierarchical city (but she's Noel now anyway).

All the others are unknown (Bang's I just couldn't read...somethingland).

:3

Jin comes from England.

Noel comes from Switzerland.

Rachel comes from Transylvania (Romania).

Taokaka comes from her Kakaland.

Litchi comes from Shanghai.

Carl comes from Austria.

Tsubaki comes from the 3rd Hierarchical city.

Platinum comes from the 9th Hierarchical city.

Relius comes from the 2nd Hierarchical city.

Nu comes from the 13th Hierarchical city.

Mu comes from the 13th Hierarchical city (but she's Noel now anyway).

All the others are unknown (Bang's I just couldn't read...somethingland).

:3

I believe that Platinum's birthplace (9th city) is in France.

Thinking about the new characters, the character I want to know most of is, believe it or not, Amane. The reason for that is because he has, in terms of character relationships, least amough of impact. The only characters we know he has some sort of relations are Carl, and if his vs intro has nothing to say, Bullet.

i agree, "leader of a dance troup" just doesnt seem deep enough for blazblue, sorry if this has been said already but what happens in amane's arcade ending?

The only characters we know he has some sort of relations are Carl,

OH. GOD.

Google Images is bad enough as it is already!

The characters that were born in actual countries confused me since I wasn't aware those places existed in BB land.

They don't. The countries were just slapped in to the profiles back when the plot wasn't as developed as it is now, and Mori and co are too lazy to change them now.

The characters that were born in actual countries confused me since I wasn't aware those places existed in BB land.

They did at least before. Didn't the Black Beast first emarge in japan?

They don't. The countries were just slapped in to the profiles back when the plot wasn't as developed as it is now, and Mori and co are too lazy to change them now.

From what I can tell no country has ever been mentioned by name only Japan and only in the phase books. But it kind of makes me wonder, all of the story if we go by the countries takes place in Europe/Asia. So what happened to the Americas? Was it wiped out in the BB universe?

From what I can tell no country has ever been mentioned by name only Japan and only in the phase books. But it kind of makes me wonder, all of the story if we go by the countries takes place in Europe/Asia. So what happened to the Americas? Was it wiped out in the BB universe?

It was said that the Black Beast wiped out half the world. Timeline from CSSMC says it emerged in Japan and went on its rampage in Eurasia before being killed off on January 1st 2110. No mention of the Americas. Assumeably, they were untouched. Of course, they were still kinda "destroyed" in the sense that seithr now covers the entire world, not just the part the Black Beast touched.