Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

There is no deying that the writers ship tease the relation of Ragna and Noel, but Noel being really love with Ragna of her Saya genes kicking in is up in the air. It can really go anyway to be honest

though I'd rather avoid potential incest thing

There's no indication to whether they will. Conversely, there's no indication that they won't (aside from, y'know, the incest factor). Of course Mori and co. have hinted at it; they've hinted at a lot of things involving Ragna. That doesn't mean that those hints will ever be anything more. Just don't act as if it'll ever be official and ship what you want. Personally I'd rather have Ragna remain unattached throughout the series, but that's just me.

Their relationship struck me as very sibling-like in nature (even setting aside the fact that Noel is a clone of Saya)...but considering THIS fucked up family that doesn't count for anything.

I personally think that if Ragna does end up with anyone, it's gonna be Nu, life links an' all.

Take away the crazy and you got an excellent wife :thumbu:

I don't really see them as lovers potentioal, it reminds me more of sibling love. I think the creators have been ramming Rachel as a potential love interest down our throats since CT. I'm sticking with Rachel being the one that eventually ends up with him.

Noel and Ragna fight a lot like normal siblings would, and I think since Noel looks like Saya it brings out the brother in Ragna.

While Rachel and Ragna argue about everything, when Rachel is in danger Ragna obviously worries about her neglecting to call her bunny and using her real name.

I think Nu is just crazy and won't happen.

I personally think that if Ragna does end up with anyone, it's gonna be Nu, life links an' all.

But Nu isn't Nu without the crazy.

Yeah, I'd rather Ragna remained single thank you very much, not because of the whole "Dark badass Antihero" shtick but because all of his potential love interests have incestuous, and lolicon overtones, and we've already got enough of that shit in the series.

Of course Ragna & Noel being the hero & heroine respectively, it's obviously going to get teased, but I'm pretty sure we won't get anything outright confirmed....I hope.

Just don't act as if it'll ever be official and ship what you want. Personally I'd rather have Ragna remain unattached throughout the series, but that's just me.

I agree with you on him being unattached with anyone, but I'd also welcome the idea of him being together with Rachel or Nu as well (what with the CS story shown). And I wanted to make sure because of my project that I'm doing (or hope that I can do but I shouldn't get off topic).

I would also welcome Tao and Ragna being together, because in CS I remember in Ragna's story that he acted like he WANTS to hangout with Tao, and even OFFERED her food...of all people and didn't of her as annoying..it looked like he actually like her... also what Jubei said of asking Tao to take care of him.

to me this is what Ragna acted like towards the chars (in CS/2/E):

To Noel: screw off, leave me alone

To Rachel: screw off, goddamn bunny leech

To Platinum: screw off

To Jin: Not now Jin, goddamnit

To Taokaka: Hey Tao, wanna grab something to eat? :D

I can actually agree with you on that, especially in the true ending for CS with how Ragna reacted with Nu dying..that kinda look romantic to me..

There is no denying that the writers ship tease the relation of Ragna and Noel, but Noel being really love with Ragna of her Saya genes kicking in is up in the air. It can really go anyway to be honest

though I'd rather avoid potential incest thing

I agree with you on that (the spoiler part) I hope it doesn't happen >_<'. Plus in the series itself, I rather have Noel remain unattached.

I don't really see them as lovers potentioal, it reminds me more of sibling love. I think the creators have been ramming Rachel as a potential love interest down our throats since CT. I'm sticking with Rachel being the one that eventually ends up with him.

Noel and Ragna fight a lot like normal siblings would, and I think since Noel looks like Saya it brings out the brother in Ragna.

While Rachel and Ragna argue about everything, when Rachel is in danger Ragna obviously worries about her neglecting to call her bunny and using her real name.

I think Nu is just crazy and won't happen.

Weren't there a bit from a blazblue wiki/wikia site claiming that Ragna and Rachel show that they love each other, but they wouldn't dare to admit it?

It helps that Ragna & Tao met when they were kids, and that she's the only person who's not an ass or trying to kill him.

It helps that Ragna & Tao met when they were kids, and that she's the only person who's not an ass or trying to kill him.

oh yea! I forgot about that part..thats true

I ship PlatinumxHazama because no potential of ever happening.

Why not, they technically were in love at one point, things just got complicated.

should nu be considered as ragna's sister? :s

Well, she's technically a clone as is the case with Noel.....but yeah, that incest.

Why not, they technically were in love at one point, things just got complicated.

Wasn't that Kazuma, or some shit like that? Forgot the name

Wasn't that Kazuma, or some shit like that? Forgot the name

It was, to further it, it was Trinity and Kazuma. Platinum, or rather, Luna (who seems to be the primary personality of the two), and Terumi really have no relationship other than Platinum disliking snakes. Their relationship is like "You're 100 years too late to be mai waifu/husbando"

That ship has sailed and sunk.

Weren't there a bit from a blazblue wiki/wikia site claiming that Ragna and Rachel show that they love each other, but they wouldn't dare to admit it?

I would take stuff like that with a grain of salt. But it is quite obvious of their potential liking for one another.

I believe I read a doujinshi following on from that particular ending. It was... interesting, to say the least.

Terrible, really. They got the proportions all wrong. I can't fap to something when it's obviously that inaccurate!

Ya know, I think the only reason Ragna may hide his feelings for Rachel is because if he's open, it's just gonna confirm what everyone in story gives him shit about, especially Luna. Then Jin and Nu would go all insane, and Rachel would be a snarky bitch about it. It's not worth it.

well if he could love his sister long time then l don't see why he can't with a loli. at least rachel, despite looking it is not jailbait.

and who'd catch him, anyway? the NOL? because they're doing a terrible job with that as it is. lol

I was wondering if there was any information about the arcade stories of Bullet, Carl, Arakune, Mu, and Hakumen because I haven't seen anything about them.

A question I've been wondering for a bit, are Ragna, Jin and Saya all actually blood related?

The only thing tying them together physically are green eyes. The moment I saw that flashback in CT, I was under the impression Ragna was either adopted or he'd (weirdly) adopted Jin and Saya.

I'm actually not very informed on everything after the prequel (Phase shifts) and before Ragna's journey/training with Jubei during his childhood.

I know about Hazama possessing Jin and whatnot but the rest is fuzzy.

The game says they're siblings but now their hinting that Ragna is an artififial human and so forth. So who really knows, but I think they just all knew each other from really young and adopted each other in a way.