Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

According to the CT Setting Material Collection, they're Ragna's "real little siblings."

The only thing tying them together physically are green eyes. The moment I saw that flashback in CT, I was under the impression Ragna was either adopted or he'd (weirdly) adopted Jin and Saya.

They're all blond, green-eyed, and Jin looks extremely similar to Saya. Ragna may not look much like either Saya or Jin, but that sometimes happens with siblings. Lol @ adopted considering they're all essentially adopted by Sister. If they ever had parents, they're certainly not around.

Not like it really matters. Even if they're not related, they plainly consider each other siblings.

A question I've been wondering for a bit, are Ragna, Jin and Saya all actually blood related?

The only thing tying them together physically are green eyes. The moment I saw that flashback in CT, I was under the impression Ragna was either adopted or he'd (weirdly) adopted Jin and Saya.

I'm actually not very informed on everything after the prequel (Phase shifts) and before Ragna's journey/training with Jubei during his childhood.

I know about Hazama possessing Jin and whatnot but the rest is fuzzy.

Well before Hazama happened, they all had blonde hair and green eyes so I'm pretty sure they're blood related

Not like it really matters. Even if they're not related, they plainly consider each other siblings.

*looks at Jin* "NIIIIIIIII-SAN!! I MUST BE THE ONE TO KILL YOU IN A TOTALLY NON-HOMOSEXUAL FASHION! NIIIIIIIIIII-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!"

*looks at Noel and Jin* "Hey Major-" "Shut up bitch, leave me alone."

*looks at Noel and Ragna* "Ragna, coul-" "Shut up bitch, leave me alone."

Yeah I see what you mean.

*looks at Jin* "NIIIIIIIII-SAN!! I MUST BE THE ONE TO KILL YOU IN A TOTALLY NON-HOMOSEXUAL FASHION! NIIIIIIIIIII-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!"

*looks at Noel and Jin* "Hey Major-" "BITCH, LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE"

Fixed it.

Also, where does Nu fit into this equation

Also, where does Nu fit into this equation

*looks at Ragna and Nu* "RAGNAAAAA~ LOVE ME DAMMIT!" "Shut up bitch, die."

*looks at Nu and everyone else* "ACTIVATE TERMINATION PROTOCOL"

According to the CT Setting Material Collection, they're Ragna's "real little siblings."

They're all blond, green-haired, and Jin looks extremely similar to Saya. Ragna may not look much like either Saya or Jin, but that sometimes happens with siblings. Lol @ adopted considering they're all essentially adopted by Sister. If they ever had parents, they're certainly not around.

Ragna: :HZ3:

Jin: :HZ2:

Saya: :HZ:

:psyduck:

LOL wow what a screwup. Yes, I meant green-eyed.

*looks at Noel and Jin* "Hey Major-" "Shut up bitch, leave me alone."

That's what I mean by fucked up family. But no, really--Ragna immediately thinks of Saya when he looks at Noel, and he apologizes to Saya in some lines with Nu. In CS, Carl cries out for his sister and Ragna is momentarily distracted by remembering the way Jin would call out for him (there also seems to be a point in Phase 0 where he's reminded of Jin, Saya, or both when Celica is pleading with Nine).

Jin's feelings are, uh, warped to a degree, and we don't know Saya's feelings aside from fragmented memories and Noel's BAKABAKABAKABAKA mode.

He meant green eyed. He says blonde immediately before green haired.

I know I know. Im a Hazama player. Nitpicking and trolling is a part of me :toot:

LOL wow what a screwup. Yes, I meant green-eyed.

That's what I mean by fucked up family. But no, really--Ragna immediately thinks of Saya when he looks at Noel, and he apologizes to Saya in some lines with Nu. In CS, Carl cries out for his sister and Ragna is momentarily distracted by remembering the way Jin would call out for him (there also seems to be a point in Phase 0 where he's reminded of Jin, Saya, or both when Celica is pleading with Nine).

Jin's feelings are, uh, warped to a degree, and we don't know Saya's feelings aside from fragmented memories and Noel's BAKABAKABAKABAKA mode.

You have to love dem tsunderes who think stylin a beret is an excuse for wearing kneesocks and skimpy skirts. :drool:

Sorry if i interrupt you,but i think i can see Ragna ended up with Noel,because if you think about it Noel is just a copy of Saya not Saya herself and being a replica doesn't mean the family of the original is your family,a replica doesn't have anything or even family in the first place.

Sorry if i interrupt you,but i think i can see Ragna ended up with Noel,because if you think about it Noel is just a copy of Saya not Saya herself and being a replica doesn't mean the family of the original is your family,a replica doesn't have anything or even family in the first place.

Well, biologically speaking it's still the same thing, and biological is what the problem is.

I wouldn't want to be with a clone of my sister, personally.

But then again, we must always remember that this story is Japanese.

Well, biologically speaking it's still the same thing, and biological is what the problem is.

I wouldn't want to be with a clone of my sister, personally.

But then again, we must always remember that this story is Japanese.

Fucking Japan and it's incest.

Fucking Japan and it's incest.

Agreed right there dude. 100% I REALLY hope Mori wont go there...OR Atleast on Noel... >.>

^agreed. that'd just be nasty.

replica or not the babies are still going to come out herp-a-derped. their genes are the same. just... just no.

^agreed. that'd just be nasty.

replica or not the babies are still going to come out herp-a-derped. their genes are the same. just... just no.

Thanks TD for that image you've given me, Now I feel creeped out as I did when I saw Relius Clover Astral finished being used on Noel O_O (like seriously the EFF WAS THAT?!)

If all you say is true,then if you think about it doesn't it make every single of kaka clan doing an incest each time they married?

I think they can reproduce asexually...as I remember hearing something about that In CT reconstruction, though I forgot which part shows that up, I've check the CT FAQ guide on Taokaka and it said this:

"Their species has been designed to

always maintain a population of roughly 100, and if their numbers dwindle

significantly asexual reproduction becomes possible."

Idk if this is 100% legit but...eh, if someone knows the actual explanation for this matter, probably can shed some light XD

If all you say is true,then if you think about it doesn't it make every single of kaka clan doing an incest each time they married?

well yes. it makes most of them lesbians too.

besides that, taokaka is a great example of the result of incest. (jk, of course)

Thanks TD for that image you've given me, Now I feel creeped out as I did when I saw Relius Clover Astral finished being used on Noel O_O

the picture had to be painted to show just how disturbing it'd be should it come true.

well yes. it makes most of them lesbians too.

besides that, taokaka is a great example of the result of incest. (jk, of course)

Then i have a question,why all of you doesn't have any problem with that and have a problem with Ragna and Noel?

Well its probably because

1. Thats how they were designed to operate

2.its already done so it doesn't matter if we have a problem with it.

3. no1 gives a shit about the kaka's

a)kaka clan aren't the main characters, not as many people look at them as they do ragna and noel.

when people see blazblue, they see these two. if they know a little about ragna/noel, particularly that they are siblings, i'm more than sure they wouldn't want to see or hear incest.

had the kaka clan been the main characters (thus giving them more exposure), you'd probably see more people upset. hypothetically speaking, because:

b) they're cats... or something. animals can sex whatever they want and people would just call it cute.

Well... the relationships of the Kaka clan are

A) that of a clan, not your average 'civilians' (for lack of better word to describe the MCs)

B) not as relevant as the relationships between the main characters of the series

C) still not likely to consist of siblings being incestuous (but who knows), as far as we know, they don't even need mates

D) TD was joking anyways, nothing to suggest they were 'ok' with incest regardless

E) basically animals in instinct, they act differently than 'humans', at least the non-Torakaka/Elder ones we've seen.

F)uck you for beating me to my basic points, TD

>:c

the picture had to be painted to show just how disturbing it'd be should it come true.

IM JUST gonna put a gif here showing my response to that.

jontron-ain-t-havin-that-shit.gif

Say that to Nine and Jubei,and once again if you really think a replica can be exactly the same with the original,then you really wrong in the end there will be a difference between the replica and the original biologically,if you don't believe me then why don't you look again the blood type of Taokaka and Jubei,you can clearly see that's Tao blood is AB while Jubei blood is O.Now can you explain this one?