Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Go fuck a clone of your sister and tell me it's not incest. It's the same DNA.

This is getting interesting,same DNA eh?How can the DNA can still be the same while the blood type is different?

Just like i said before the replica is not perfect biological and mentally,you can see that from the kaka and Saya replica,you can see Jubei and the rest of the kaka that's their personality is really different and you can see that in Noel and Nu too.

Was under the distinct impression from the story that the Kaka clan is manufactured from a sample of Jubei's DNA. They're not clones, they're basically infinitely spawning tube-babies created from a sampling of Jubei's DNA.

And it's not like Mori actually writes this story with any kind of scientific accuracy, blood types don't mean jack in this story.

Chronophantasma Story Thread - Talkin' bout incest, tube babies, and the acceptability of clone sex!

This is getting interesting,same DNA eh?How can the DNA can still be the same while the blood type is different?

Just like i said before the replica is not perfect biological and mentally,you can see that from the kaka and Saya replica,you can see Jubei and the rest of the kaka that's their personality is really different and you can see that in Noel and Nu too.

The subject at hand is Noel x Ragna, we do not have any info on Nu, Lambda, or Saya's blood type, they are a group of clones (and the original). The Kaka are not clones, they're genetically engineered weapons, they are a different topic from the incest between Ragna and Noel. And as far as personalities, you don't have a set in stone personality the second you're made, you know.

Clones are genetically identical things, fucking the genetic identical to your sister is no better than fucking your sister. This is stupid.

That's the theory, yeah, that Ragna is all but confirmed to be artificial in origin, and that his siblings may be as well. What're you gonna do, try to defend incest based on 'theoretically speaking, what if they were never related at all?' stuff? Because don't.

The subject at hand is Noel x Ragna, we do not have any info on Nu, Lambda, or Saya's blood type, they are a group of clones (and the original). The Kaka are not clones, they're genetically engineered weapons, they are a different topic from the incest between Ragna and Noel. And as far as personalities, you don't have a set in stone personality the second you're made, you know.

Clones are genetically identical things, fucking the genetic identical to your sister is no better than fucking your sister. This is stupid.

Oh yeah?like i said before a clone doesn't have any family and is not a perfect existence from the first place,beside if you think about it doesn't it make you want to know,how they make Noel in the first place?

Oh yeah?like i said before a clone doesn't have any family and is not a perfect existence from the first place,beside if you think about it doesn't it make you want to know,how they make Noel in the first place?

That post.... has no relevance to anything... at all... if that's where the conversation is headed, then I guess we're done here. :vbang:

That post.... has no relevance to anything... at all... if that's where the conversation is headed, then I guess we're done here. :vbang:

Don't want to see the truth eh?But i will explain it anyway,but did you all know how they make a nox nyxtores?

Steering the topic away from this stupid and disgusting clone incest bullshit, I've been wondering if anyone knows what Izayoi's ending or story path is all about. The only things we've seen so far are her vs. Hakumen, but surely there's been more info since then. Same goes for Nu.

Images of Nu's Arcade mode were posted a long time ago, don't remember if there was a synopsis though.

As for Izayoi's, I don't think there's been anything at all.

Steering the topic away from this stupid and disgusting clone incest bullshit, I've been wondering if anyone knows what Izayoi's ending or story path is all about. The only things we've seen so far are her vs. Hakumen, but surely there's been more info since then. Same goes for Nu.

It turns out she is a manufactured clone of Haku-men's niece, and secretly in love with him.

Funny how we went quite a bit about incest and we never mentsioned Yayoi family. But that's huge part of their backstory so, eh, doubt there is must to discuss in sense that if it's clear or not.

There wasn't much reason to bring up the Yayoi since it's an established fact as opposed to theories and what-ifs, and still isn't a relationship between two main characters. If Jin was a Yayoi, then that'd have been sure to come up.

There wasn't much reason to bring up the Yayoi since it's an established fact as opposed to theories and what-ifs, and still isn't a relationship between two main characters. If Jin was a Yayoi, then that'd have been sure to come up.

Well...they're not blood siblings, but considering Tsubaki calls Jin "Nii-sama"...

Her calling him that is more a mark of respect and because they did sort of grow up together.

The Yayoi tradition is kind of silly, really. When your family has a hereditary illness that is debilitating enough to kill any infants that have it, that's a good sign to start bringing in new blood and begin testing for genetic abnormalities. If you want good ars magus scores, why not bring or marry someone with high ones, like Jin or Noel? But the whole family is described as being inflexible, and BB world doesn't seem very high in logic anyway. Even the Imperator told them to stop and Tsubaki's father refused to.

fetching biscuits and being called a senile old fussbudget again.

this may not be his main story but it will definitely be a part of it. :lol:

fetching biscuits and being called a senile old fussbudget again.

this may not be his main story but it will definitely be a part of it. :lol:

also probably pondering why Rachel likes Ragna (finding him interesting and such) ... I remembered when I got the DLC of him in CS saying "oh madam...why him?" or something like that...unless I missed something there.

also probably pondering why Rachel likes Ragna (finding him interesting and such) ... I remembered when I got the DLC of him in CS saying "oh madam...why him?" or something like that...unless I missed something there.

He's the main character.

that and she bit him, which she never bit anyone. so she sees to it that he grows and stays strong - he turned out to be one of the strongest clearly.

hundreds of thousands of years of not having a strong bond with anyone outside her immediate family could be a factor as well.