Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

that and she bit him, which she never bit anyone. so she sees to it that he grows and stays strong - he turned out to be one of the strongest clearly.

hundreds of thousands of years of not having a strong bond with anyone outside her immediate family could be a factor as well.

oooh yeaa, I forgot that she bit him XD

Did anyone translated Hazama's Arcade ending? I wanted to know why Caelica (or Celica) appeared.

Sorry for making thing sound embarrassing before,but what i mean is how they create the murakumo unit and here is my theory about how to create the murakumo.

1.I think they use a still living human

2.They use a people that's has a high potential to become murakumo

3.They got the people who have the potential by kidnapping them

4.They change the appearance of the victim

5.They seal their emotion

6.After that they begin the tempering and after the tempering the murakumo is complete

And i think that's all for how they created the murakumo unit and the one who created them is the NOL and because of that's the Murakumo is not the perfect replica of the original.

This is just my theory so you all didn't need to believe it.

Did anyone translated Hazama's Arcade ending? I wanted to know why Caelica (or Celica) appeared.

Me too, I wonder if she is going to follow Ragna around in the story. Well at least its already 2013 so hopefully now they will be releasing more info on the story soon.

The problem with Celica being around Ragna is that he can't use the Azure Grimoire (or his right arm at all) or see out of his right eye. Unless she learns how to control her passive nullification of seithr Ragna is essentially a cripple around her.

The problem with Celica being around Ragna is that he can't use the Azure Grimoire (or his right arm at all) or see out of his right eye. Unless she learns how to control her passive nullification of seithr Ragna is essentially a cripple around her.

That he still can't kick ass around with them.

Why is it that whenever Ragna meets a woman, it just leads to trouble...

She'd make a great fighter as the silence-inducing type. Would silence be broken in BB?

Celica following ragna around could lead to some very hilarious moments. Rachel would probably be the first to take advantage of defenseless ragna (and it would be glorious)

Nu is in possession of half the Azure Grimoire, so she should do something around her, but when she talks about her restriction 666 stuff, she mentions Murakumo, so I dunno exactly how Nu's Grimoire affects her as a person and thus how it'd be affected by Celica's presence.

It doesn't really seem to do anything at all though. Ragna seems to have all the actual powers of the thing, and his arm is crafted of solidified seithr. Worst case scenario for her is that Celica nullifies any abilities that require seithr, like maaaybe Sword Summoner. But the effect wouldn't be as drastic as the one upon Ragna simply because she probably doesn't have body parts made out of seithr.

I guess she'd be blind in her right eye too, but she has an eyepatch over it anyway.

Could have non-visible effects, though.

What if it makes her less Yandere? I mean she's only crazy because of the Azure, so if it's nullified would that make her sane?

also probably pondering why Rachel likes Ragna (finding him interesting and such) ... I remembered when I got the DLC of him in CS saying "oh madam...why him?" or something like that...unless I missed something there.

Valkenhayn's opening fight intro vs Ragna is him essentially turning around and shaking his head while saying "Oh madam Rachel, why him?!"

fetching biscuits and being called a senile old fussbudget again.

this may not be his main story but it will definitely be a part of it. :lol:

Oh please no. I'd really like for him to actually have a significant part in the story. Perhaps something to do with Azrael.

Holy crap. I was just replaying CT's story mode and Litchi commented on Linhua that's she been through a lot.

Amane calls Bullet "the big sister". Bullet and Linhua look almost identical.

They're sisters?

Maybe when Litchi left Sector Seven, she took Linhua in, who might have a hate of Sector Seven (like possible sister) just like Litchi. Then again, I may be wrong, but this would be interesting.

Bullet and Linhua don't look remotely similar.

Linhua has dark skin, Bullet has tan skin

Linhua has dark blue eyes, Bullet has golden eyes

Linhua has blackish hair, Bullet has whitish hair

etc etc they really have absolutely nothing in common...

Bullet and Linhua don't look remotely similar.

Linhua has dark skin, Bullet has tan skin

Linhua has dark blue eyes, Bullet has golden eyes

Linhua has blackish hair, Bullet has whitish hair

etc etc they really have absolutely nothing in common...

True, and I noticed that, but it makes more sense than most of what assumptions were made here. I don't really think it's the case either, just something with a fragment of possibility. I thought that was the thing to do here. :v:

True, and I noticed that

Fuckin' did you, though?

Bullet and Linhua look almost identical.

Because that doesn't look like you did :vbang:

There is no more reason to assume Bullet and Linhua are related than to think Celica and Bang are long lost cousins.

Amane calls Bullet "the big sister".

That's because she's a grown-up woman, not because she has younger siblings.