Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Bullet and Linhua don't look remotely similar.

Linhua has dark skin, Bullet has tan skin

Linhua has dark blue eyes, Bullet has golden eyes

Linhua has blackish hair, Bullet has whitish hair

etc etc they really have absolutely nothing in common...

> ragna

> jin

> ragna

> jin

Not really a good analogy. Ragna was blonde with green eyes. His trauma changed his hair to white and the azure changed his one eye to red. Skin complexion is similar too. They do look related.

But Linhua and Bullet? That's a stretch unless you're basing this on something more substancial.

Fuckin' did you, though?

Because that doesn't look like you did :vbang:

There is no more reason to assume Bullet and Linhua are related than to think Celica and Bang are long lost cousins.

I did notice it, but I concede that they aren't identical. You are right. From one's quick viewpoint (other than the obvious hair), they are similiar. And since when did same hair and eye color make or break family relatives? (Also Mac pointed that out, but I thought Ragna originally blonde hair too)

thanks SOWL on clearing me up for the "big sister" terminology.

I believe Ragna wil lose an eye sooner or later, so I call eye on the Izayoi story.

I did notice it, but I concede that they aren't identical. You are right. From one's quick viewpoint (other than the obvious hair), they are similiar. And since when did same hair and eye color make or break family relatives? (Also Mac pointed that out, but I thought Ragna originally blonde hair too)

thanks SOWL on clearing me up for the "big sister" terminology.

I believe Ragna wil lose an eye sooner or later, so I call eye on the Izayoi story.

I'm still calling arm. Seriously isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time he's lost an arm in this story? It's like a running gag by now. If he doesn't have an arm, they'll give him an arm so he can get it cut off by the end of the story. Beginning to think Jubei should have taught him how to fight with a blade in his teeth considering Ragna's luck with apendages.

I'm still calling arm. Seriously isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time he's lost an arm in this story? It's like a running gag by now. If he doesn't have an arm, they'll give him an arm so he can get it cut off by the end of the story. Beginning to think Jubei should have taught him how to fight with a blade in his teeth considering Ragna's luck with apendages.

i am now imagining arm-less ragna running around with Blood-Scythe in his mouth, thanks XD

And since when did same hair and eye color make or break family relatives?

It doesn't but like I said, they have -nothing- in common, and nothing to suggest any relationship whatsoever. Hence why suggesting them having a relationship has no more backing than saying Bang is related to Celica.

From one's quick viewpoint (other than the obvious hair), they are similiar.

Not at all... No similarities other than them being female.

Let's face it. Bullet is really just Ragna after Amane used his flamboyant magical powers to concentrate three-fourths of Ragna's muscle-mass and weight into breasts...

Azreal is only one so far with any story relevance, especially considering he's interacted with most of the cast at this point. Where do Amane and Bullet fit into all of this.

Bullet's part of Sector 7, and Amane is a shotacon trying to screw Carl.

...Yeah, that's about it.

So, which bodypart is Ragna going to sacrifice to save Tsubaki/Izayoi?

None, Jin has already saved her himself as of Izayoi's own arcade mode.

Bullet's part of Sector 7, and Amane is a shotacon trying to screw Carl.

...Yeah, that's about it.

Wrong, Bullet is an independent mercenary who hates Sector 7 because she was once a part of a mercenary group that was wiped on a mission that Sector 7 commissioned them to complete. Going by her ending, there is apparently another survivor of this mercenary group whom she calls a traitor. Going by what Tager says when he beats Bullet, it's strongly implied that Tager is this "traitor" survivor, though he has no memory of it so it's not really fair to call him a traitor.

....So all that hype for Noel & Tsubaki was for nothing.....well.....shit.

They still fight. It's just not for the reason you're thinking.

They still fight. It's just not for the reason you're thinking.

Ok so what reason is it....ya know what screw it, I'll just wait till the console version comes out.

Ok so what reason is it....ya know what screw it, I'll just wait till the console version comes out.

Well from what we know Noel wants to save Tsubaki and Tsubaki is jealous of Noel to some capacity. I think they fight each other for those reasons but probably neither of them make any real dent on the other.

Well from what we know Noel wants to save Tsubaki and Tsubaki is jealous of Noel to some capacity.

That's basically resolved in Izayoi's arcade mode ending.

None, Jin has already saved her himself as of Izayoi's own arcade mode.

Wrong, Bullet is an independent mercenary who hates Sector 7 because she was once a part of a mercenary group that was wiped on a mission that Sector 7 commissioned them to complete. Going by her ending, there is apparently another survivor of this mercenary group whom she calls a traitor. Going by what Tager says when he beats Bullet, it's strongly implied that Tager is this "traitor" survivor, though he has no memory of it so it's not really fair to call him a traitor.

oh, you're right. How the hell did I think Bullet was part of S7? Man that was derp moment.

Well, my Amane comment still stands.

That's basically resolved in Izayoi's arcade mode ending.

I'm sorry for prodding you for this, but could you perhaps give a run-down as to what happened?

I'm sorry for prodding you for this, but could you perhaps give a run-down as to what happened?

I don't have a full rundown of it, all I know is that Tsubaki came to the realisation that she doesn't want to lose Jin, Noel and Makoto and that she faced the darker part of herself. Izayoi's ending is called "The Awakening" and takes place on 2/3, like most characters except Ragna (2/2), Rachel (2/4) and Bullet (1/31).

I've seen an image from the ending, but I don't remember where I found it.

I don't have a full rundown of it, all I know is that Tsubaki came to the realisation that she doesn't want to lose Jin, Noel and Makoto and that she faced the darker part of herself. Izayoi's ending is called "The Awakening" and takes place on 2/3, like most characters except Ragna (2/2), Rachel (2/4) and Bullet (1/31).

I've seen an image from the ending, but I don't remember where I found it.

Is it this, perhaps? http://scared01.blog123.fc2.com/blog-entry-4812.html