Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Well i think the story in the blazblue universe still make sense and for nemesis horizon i think is that mech thing we see at the trailer and the Amaterasu owner is inside the nemesis horizon.

What's with the sudden resurgence of the ragna half vampire thing?

Ragna was only bit once, mentioned by Rachel who refers to the occasion as a huge mistake. Does not happen in any of the other loops.

Unless sht got retconned in the past couple weeks and I'm unaware of it.

What's with the sudden resurgence of the ragna half vampire thing?

Ragna was only bit once, mentioned by Rachel who refers to the occasion as a huge mistake. Does not happen in any of the other loops.

Unless sht got retconned in the past couple weeks and I'm unaware of it.

Stuff gets brought back all the time by people who were not part of the earlier discussions. It's all good in my book. Anyway, I don't think Rachel thought of it as a huge mistake. It saved his life which is exactly what she wanted to do. I think she just wonders why she decided to bite him of all people, which I think we all know why.

Isnt that what makes it so amazing though?

The story is like 40% of what i love about BB.

Don't get me wrong, I like the story too.

Time Loops, Alternate timelines and occurrences, Master unit, Takamagahara, Azure Grimoires, Japanese mythology, Black Beast, War.

This story is so jumbled and incoherent it's ridiculous.

So it's like every chūnibyō anime ever then.

Isnt nemesis horizon saya's merry men attempting to summon amaterasu from the boundary in order to destroy it?

Considering what Terumi said :

Kukukukuku… the party (twisted party) is starting

Come on, struggle!! Suffer!! Kill each other!! Continue to dance clumsy!!

With your miserable song (screams) the Nemesis Horizon (Ama-no-Iwato) will be open.

And how the japanese mythology goes that would be my guess as swell

Nemesis Horizon is the cauldron in the sky that the mech thing is descending from in the opening around the part Mu and Nu show. That much I am sure of.

Source on this? If so and if it's referenced, I'll hate Bullet like .1% less than I do now.

No source needed, just a hunch.

Her stance and grappling style reinforces the theory.

Its very implied in CS that the only reason Ragna survived getting his arm chopped off without medical care was cause Rachel bit him, im rather sure that's in every cycle. I dont think the grimoire has any effect on his hair or eyes.

It's NEVER implied that she ever bit him in CS at all, whether to save his life or otherwise, period. Play it again. Interviews have confirmed that Ragna's hair is white thanks to trauma. Phase shift books confirm his eye and arm are linked to the azure grimoire which is why Caelica's presence which negates the Azure (for whatever reason), also has a negative effect on those parts of his body. CT is the only source that references that Rachel bit him once. We have yet to know how that is relevant, where vampires come from in Blazblue, why vampires exist, what their purpose is, etc. I've a feeling it's linked to magic and perhaps similar reasons as why Beastkin exist. That is speculation however.

Beastkin excist cause they were created to fight the black beast.

Pretty sure the vampires were around before the black beast, so i don't think theres any connection there...

Vampires exist so that Rachel can be a loli vampire character.

Beastkin exist so we can have squirrel girls in skimpy "outfits"

Trying to explain their existence for any other reason is just a futile effort.

Beastkin exist so we can have squirrel girls in skimpy "outfits"

And classy ass werewolf butlers in suits, Ditzy and bitchy catgirls, and a one-eyed juggernaut man of a cat.

Beastkin excist cause they were created to fight the black beast.

Jubei and Valk existed way before the Black Beast. You're probably talking about the Kaka clan.

Anyway, Blazblue is a fantasy word and mythical beings exist for the same reason they "would" in our world.

Perhaps the mass production of some beastkins was used against the Black Beast as Terumi said. I dunno.

On a side note: Just read the info on Izayoi's arcade. So Jin did save her? Was it shown how she left the Imperator and such or only implied for now?

Jubei and Valk existed way before the Black Beast. You're probably talking about the Kaka clan.

Anyway, Blazblue is a fantasy word and mythical beings exist for the same reason they "would" in our world.

Neither Valk or Jubei are beastkin

You can tell because they don't have boobs.

Sigged.

Also I thought that Valk was beastkin at least? Or is he just a natural werewolf?

Why wouldn't they be? It doesn't only apply to the ones artificially created. They are humans who are animal-like.

Beastkin just have tails and ears (appeared a lot in stage backgrounds far before Makoto was playable) of animals. As Valkenhayn can friggen transform into a whole wolf on command... It's pretty different. They also NEVER mentioned either Jubei or Valk as beastkin and always refered to them as "Werewolf" and "Cat". Pretty sure the Werewolf has the same kind of origin as the vampires.

Ah, for some reason I thought Makoto and Valk had talked about it but honestly, I have a hard time remembering anything BB lately. Jubei I already knew was a different creature on his own but I'd thought that Relius might have had a hand in creating beastkin because of his work with creating prime fields, thus establashing his connection to Valk (if he was a beastkin) but I guess I'll wait for console to clear their relationship up.

Beastkin just have tails and ears (appeared a lot in stage backgrounds far before Makoto was playable) of animals. As Valkenhayn can friggen transform into a whole wolf on command... It's pretty different. They also NEVER mentioned either Jubei or Valk as beastkin and always refered to them as "Werewolf" and "Cat". Pretty sure the Werewolf has the same kind of origin as the vampires.

Valkenhayn's profile for CP specifically mentions him as a "wolf beastkin". And I believe it was already stated somewhere else.

Also in Japanese what Jubei is called is a "beastman" (獣人 juujin) while what Makoto and Valk are called is "sub-human species" (亜人種 ajinshu).

In CT, they were translated as "beastman" and "human-like species" when they discussed them in TMML. In CS, they switched to using "beastkin" for both.

Makoto was called beastkin already in CT and people keep telling Makoto "Your kind was created for war" almost as much as for Tao though.

Makoto was called beastkin already in CT

Eh, no she wasn't. The only direct verbal statement of her species was in Teach Me Miss Litchi, where she called herself a "human-like". I believe the exact way it went was that Tao asked Makoto why she has a fluffy tail when Tsubaki and Noel don't and Makoto was like "Tao, you've never heard of human-likes before?" or something like that.