Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

I just imagined Ragna with a cardboard sign reading " Blood Kain now OD only PLEASE HELP"

Which brings up a question, how the hell does Ragna get money....he's a wanted man, unless he goes around beating up old women and stealing purses.

Which brings up a question, how the hell does Ragna get money....he's a wanted man, unless he goes around beating up old women and stealing purses.

With how disfigured his wanted poster is, seems only key individuals actually recognize him. Maybe he gets by on odd jobs or favors.

And it was only recently that they had a wanted poster too. He probably doesn't get a lot of cash out of whatever odd jobs he might do, but it's not like he needs much. He probably only spends it on food or valuable supplies like salt.

I imagine him being poor and gets all the stuff he needs through other ways, like killing and cooking up animals

or by dumpster diving

. If he needs to get stuff in stores or restaurants, he probally steals the stuff/runs without paying the bills (he is wanted criminal, so he has nothing to lose)

On Hazama and Jubei,, OK, I do admit Jubei is srtong (he did once block Tager's punch with one hand, right?), so Hazama does have something to fear. But let us put it this way: Does Hazama fear Taokaka? No. Does he find her irritating? Pretty much, yes. His cool additute really drops around her due of his allergies, and the fact that he seem to drop his cool act around Taokaka and Jubei, you can tell he doesn't really want to mess aorund cats, especially Jubei.

And I now have the mental image of Ragna hitting old ladies with Hell's Fang and running off with purses in his arms.

That's not going away anytime soon.

I imagine him being poor and gets all the stuff he needs through other ways, like killing and cooking up animals

or by dumpster diving

. If he needs to get stuff in stores or restaurants, he probally steals the stuff/runs without paying the bills (he is wanted criminal, so he has nothing to lose)

On Hazama and Jubei,, OK, I do admit Jubei is srtong (he did once block Tager's punch with one hand, right?), so Hazama does have something to fear. But let us put it this way: Does Hazama fear Taokaka? No. Does he find her irritating? Pretty much, yes. His cool additute really drops around her due of his allergies, and the fact that he seem to drop his cool act around Taokaka and Jubei, you can tell he doesn't really want to mess aorund cats, especially Jubei.

Yeah and that's why is fishy because if you look at the flashback at Hakumen story he doesn't seems that piss around him or more like underestimated him and i think that time he still not have a allergic to cat because he still seem a little more friendly to him and he really end up really bad for underestimating him and i think at that moment to he create his hatred to cat and at that moment to he chose to be more cautious around him or more like fear because he seems really more piss when he look at him than the other cats and the reason is because he really doesn't want to end up inside the boundary and for how Ragna got his money i think Jubei or Rachel will sent him some money.

. . . and for how Ragna got his money i think Jubei or Rachel will sent him some money.

Wouldn't that be kinda outrageous for him? Talking about Rachel of course.

How would Jubei have gathered money, what job does he do? And is Rachel rich? Does her money even work in modern society? Valkenhayn doesn't seem like the kind of guy who takes payment from Rachel, and her home functions on its own rules...

These are the irrelevant nonsensical questions that

don't

need answers!

I would think that Ragna might freeload of other people.

Funny how it always ends up the other way around in the story. Poor Ragna never gets a break.

I figured Ragna just dined and dashed all the time.

Theoretically, that will stop working since all of the food places in the area would eventually be on to him unless there's an overabundance of restaurants and none of the owners stick their heads out the door to listen for possible freeloaders.

I'm just going to assume he at least has some source of income, no matter how meager.

Wouldn't there be some sort of vault with precious items/currency at an NOL branch? I would've thought he could steal some cash while destroying the bases. There has to be a black market in the future, so maybe any chemicals/precious metals/bodily organs could be sold at there for extra money.Which also makes me wonder if he's a slight vigilante himself, collecting money by capturing criminals, then receiving the rewards. I thought in his CS secction with Platinum he was already the highest diner and dasher ever?

I thought in his CS secction with Platinum he was already the highest diner and dasher ever?

Even if Ragna hasn't dine and dash in his life before getting to Kagutushi, the guy treaded TAOKAKA for a dinner.

Btw as far as power levels are concerned, Ragna is probably one of the strongest characters because of Idea Engine. Unless that gets hacked by something else, he's pretty much the most powerful character.

Aside from Hakumen, Jin and Noel, the other characters can't exactly find means to get stronger.

Even if Ragna hasn't dine and dash in his life before getting to Kagutushi, the guy treaded TAOKAKA for a dinner.

I thought they just dined and dashed together. lol

Btw as far as power levels are concerned, Ragna is probably one of the strongest characters because of Idea Engine. Unless that gets hacked by something else, he's pretty much the most powerful character.

Aside from Hakumen, Jin and Noel, the other characters can't exactly find means to get stronger.

Rags idea engine will be screwed over pretty soon. No way the evil duo would give him such a powerful power up without a plan to nullify it when they need to.

Well, Tsubaki got the Izayoi upgrade (and her story pretty much shows she is in complete control of herself with all the nice power ups), Bang may get a boost if he gets to use his Rettenjo. Nu may have been tweaked or something to fight better and perhaps Tager may get some Pimp My Ride from Kokonoe.

The ones that kinda need a power up but don't really have pointers for it are Makoto, Bullet, Carl and Tao.

Ragna's Azure was sealed by Terumi in his arcade right? Plus since Caelica is returning and she shuts down seithr wherever she goes, Ragna's going to have a hard time using his full power anytime soon.