Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

from what i can tell and whats been analyzed, i dont think hakumen actually uses any form of ars magic outside of the passive effects of the susanoo unit and Ookami.

and from what was discussed prior it seems ookami isnt even functioning yet because its missing its core (a soul). so from what i can guess hes either using zanshin/kokujin as a natural sword and hand to hand combat form in its most natural sense , no magic involved just crazy samurai bs, or the susanoo boosts his normal fighting capabilities to the extent he can do this.

other than that he hasnt show having any real super natural abilities past the swords passive effect of sealing off healing factors and killing otherwise immortal creature either by cutting them off from their source completely or creating a barrier within the incission to stop regeneration. Oh and cutting time and space to look at other possible outcomes.

We've also only scene the Sankishin used pretty much once. (In CT, when Rachel used the Tsukuyomi Unit to defend Kagutsuchi from total destruction.) And that's just a hazy glimpse, because we have no idea how strong Tsukuyomi's defense is, like how well would it defend an attack from Saya, or someone similar.

Rachel also used the Tsukuyomi Unit in Relius' story mode.

Oh, didn't realize that. Never played Relius's story mode. It was enough of a stretch for me to go through Bang's story mode. (Not a huge Bang fan...)

@psycofang2:I think it already state in"Teach me Miss Litchi Reload" that the power of Ookami is absolute defense and yeah Ookami lost its core,but that doesn't mean the Nox Nyctores cannot use some of the power they contain and as for Susano,we already see the capability of what Susano can do even just a little,but we can say that Hakumen still doesn't use the full power of the Susano unit.

We still don't know anything about the Amaterasu unit,but we can see that Amaterasu maybe already have an owner,because Hazama want to destroy it instead of receiving it.

The reason Hazama wants to destroy the Master Unit is because it is the cause of the time loops, which interferes with his plans.

Isn't it stated as well that Amaterasu causes disturbance in time (like Continuum Shifts)? So even if the CT loop was broken (I like to think that Amaterasu caused CT loops and Takamagahara caused the CS loops), it still was huge annoyance. You know, I want to bet in the end of CP story, Amaterasu gets rebooted by something and screws Hazama's plan.

But that would require Hazama to lose, and we can't have that.

In all seriousness, according to Rachel, the only way for the time distortions to cease is if for Ragna & Jin to team up against them. Makes me wonder how that's gonna go, minus the obvious anyway. Question is, how are they supposed to stop them unless they directly interact with Amaterasu.

I guess the only way to achieve that is to destroy Amaterasu. However, due the fact that it is located deep within the Boundary, the only way Jin and Ragna would get to it would either some one fishes it out or becomes it user and draws it out that way.

They're probably going to go in and destroy it themselves, I mean Jin has proven he can withstand the effects of the boundary and Ragna's azure probably has some effect. That'd be pretty badass actually, just storm in and destroy what amounts to god of the Blazblue world. Actually, didn't Hakumen say that some type of "door" won't open unless Noel is present?

Why would they do that though? I mean, isn't that Termui's whole plan, to destroy Ammy? Why would they help him do that?

Hakumen said something about that in Ragna's Arcade Mode, but I have no idea what he's referring to. Perhaps the Nemesis Horizon?

I don't think the term was "destroy" but more team up against if I recall.

team up against to do what? Egg its house? Use foul language? Get its sister preggers? Like im being kinda sarcastic here but seriously what're they trying to do if not halt its operations?

team up against to do what? Egg its house? Use foul language? Get its sister preggers? Like im being kinda sarcastic here but seriously what're they trying to do if not halt its operations?

Stop it without killing it. Remember, the ultimate goal of Terumi and Relius (at least right now) is kill Amaterasu. Ragna and Jin certainly aren't going to help them in any way if they can help it.

They're probably going to go in and destroy it themselves, I mean Jin has proven he can withstand the effects of the boundary and Ragna's azure probably has some effect. That'd be pretty badass actually, just storm in and destroy what amounts to god of the Blazblue world. Actually, didn't Hakumen say that some type of "door" won't open unless Noel is present?

A gate. But Terumi found a way to circumvent it by using Ragna and Nu. He's almost certainly referring to the Nemesis Horizon. blah blah Amaterasu myth blah blah Ama-no-Iwato blah blah sun goddess blah blah Ame-no-Uzume.

Amaterasu is, technically, hidden in the Boundary. Only Noel (as the Eyes of the Master Unit) was able to locate it, which was the crux of Takamagahara's plan to use Mu. Terumi wanted Takamagahara out of the way first, which is what happened in CS. BB is in loooooove with the theme of godliness, what makes a god, destroying god(s), artificial/manmade gods, shit like this. It figures as prominently as quantum physics. Hell, the two are pretty intertwined.

In all honesty, this whole is starting to sound like people treat this story as if it were a religion. People doing sooooooo much research on this. Not ranting though...just saying.

In all honesty, this whole is starting to sound like people treat this story as if it were a religion. People doing sooooooo much research on this. Not ranting though...just saying.

People are just trying to understand stuff, that's normal. And seriously, if you think this is bad. Go see some Zelda forums.

Haha what? BB hasn't ever really required lots of research. :S Plus it's had parallels to Japanese myth since CT. Even if it did...that...doesn't exactly make it a religion. Just that people are invested enough in the story to look up things.

I don't think you understand what religion is...