Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

I'm wondering, do we know if Tsubaki's actually blind now or not?

And, now I feel like an idiot since I always assumed Tsubaki's "blindness" was metaphorical and related to her mindset and judgment instead of her physically not having the ability to see.

And, now I feel like an idiot since I always assumed Tsubaki's "blindness" was metaphorical and related to her mindset and judgment instead of her physically not having the ability to see.

No,you can say her blindness applied to the both of the problem,you know in CS she still doesn't know the true meaning of justice and even now she still hesitate about what she doing and in CP she still blind for her sense of justice because of the mind control,but i pretty sure she don't want to abandon her friend even when she under the control of the imperator.

I always got the idea that Jubei was pretty neglectful of Kokonoe and then tried to avoid that and ended up spoiling Platinum too much. Though Ragna is a more balanced result.

Considering he's taken care of at least three of them, yah.

Let's see his track record:

Ragna's got a lot of issues, but he's otherwise well adjusted.

Luna/Sena are spoiled brats.

And Kokonoe is damn near genocidal, and even when she isn't she's a bitch.

Jubei might rival Relius for father of the year if he keeps this up.

is jubei the dad of half the cast

inb4 Jubei was Hazama's father

darthjubei.png

Okay jokes aside.

Besides being a mentor for a lot of characters has Jubei really done anything? He saved some characters some times and chat with them, but the only real time a fight was implied to my knowledge was against Relius in Tao's CS Story.

I'd hate to see the fan backlash if they kill off Jubei before being playable

As long as they please the fangirls with more pretty boys, it won't matter.

I don't think he will die so easily,because he is Ragna master and most of his power is still unknown and as a master he must be strong and maybe even stronger than any of us can imagine and if you all gonna say he maybe weaken because of the age i will not believe it,because there is some character that still powerful even though they age,beside i find something suspicious about him and the kaka elder.

Speaking of character deaths... I had this theory a while ago. In the original timeline, Noel died therefore Tsubaki was Jin's secretary and love blossomed(?) until she kicked the bucket (lol...)

Since Noel isn't supposed to exist here, do you think she'll die eventually?

I know she's the main heroine and all....but maybe towards the end of the series?

Maybe the original timeline will slowly fall back into place or something

This is just something I had thought of... feel free to dismiss it if you want .___.

There's nothing for the "original timeline" to fall back into, it looped whenever Ragna and Nu fell into the Cauldron. Noel may die, but it won't be a result of timelines. This isn't Final Destination, Death has no reason to go in hard on Noel for her random-chance survival.

I always wondered, what happens to the timelines after the loop occurs.

Nu and Ragna fall into Cauldron and go into the past ~> but what about the present? I remember for some reason it seemed like that timeline would get wiped out or reset. Or do they just continue living on in a world without Ragna and Nu.

Speaking of character deaths... I had this theory a while ago. In the original timeline, Noel died therefore Tsubaki was Jin's secretary and love blossomed(?) until she kicked the bucket (lol...)

Since Noel isn't supposed to exist here, do you think she'll die eventually?

I know she's the main heroine and all....but maybe towards the end of the series?

Maybe the original timeline will slowly fall back into place or something

This is just something I had thought of... feel free to dismiss it if you want .___.

Love didn't really blossom... Tsubaki fell in love with him, but he was pretty cold to her still. Also no, I don't think that will happen. The world is too changed for that to happen--as if Mori would kill off Noel anyway.

As long as they please the fangirls with more pretty boys, it won't matter.

You mean fanboys and boobs. I doubt female fans buy the bulk of copies anyway.

@mAc: I had the impression that Takamagahara resets it after Take-Mikazuchi activates.

Love didn't really blossom... Tsubaki fell in love with him, but he was pretty cold to her still. Also no, I don't think that will happen. The world is too changed for that to happen--as if Mori would kill off Noel anyway.

Oh okay. I wasn't too sure about that bit hence the whole "(?)"

Also.... I'm a female fan .__.

Well, Haku realized he was in love with her later. Or at least he realized the value of it.

Yeah that's what I figured happened too. Except in one Bad End, the Black Beast actually comes out of the gate or something.

I don't think Jin was in love with her then. I don't even think Jin is in love with her now but that's just me.

In endings that don't have Nu & Ragna falling into the Cauldron, the Black Beast probably retreats once Take-Mikazuchi fires, then Jin jumps in after it. I can only remember Tager's and Ragna's bad endings involving the Black Beast forming outside the Cauldron.

Did it actually form outside the cauldron though, or did it come out.

I don't think Jin loved her when he was Jin. Just as Hakumen.

We don't see the Black Beast being born in Tager's bad ending, just Ragna's. In Tager's, Tager hears something groaning from a hole in the floor (IIRC the background shows it as pre-DUN DUN DUN DUNNN Cauldron room), looks in it, then the Black Beast pops out and starts eating Arakune. Tager is paralyzed by fear and presumably it eats him too. In Ragna's, they're in the Cauldron room, but they're not really IN the Cauldron. Noel even shows up and the Black Beast likely eats her while Ragna watches in horror.