Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

So does every possible outcome count as its own timeline? Like, I know we have the main one that leads into CP, but does every time continue even tho the loops have stopped?

So does every possible outcome count as its own timeline? Like, I know we have the main one that leads into CP, but does every time continue even tho the loops have stopped?

Parallel universes, that's how I see it.

parallel universes is what was going on in continuum shift

in CT it was all sequential but each one ended getting nuked til the last one, hence how rachel saw them all.

parallel universes is what was going on in continuum shift

in CT it was all sequential but each one ended getting nuked til the last one, hence how rachel saw them all.

Although Rachel calls the universe Makoto stumbled into a parallel universe as well, which opens up a can of worms. Maybe Makoto was only going through a "memory" of that timeline? Like a film reel. It's already happened, but its record was "saved" in the Boundary and everybody but Rachel are just specters carrying out a role. Shit I don't know.

@spesialo: Wow! Thank you so much! I noticed that the light novels have a project page. Are you going to try to translate most of them?

"She recalled that she was certainly in a mysterious white world a little while ago.

Then, what she had thought akin to image reflected on mirror somehow became real. And, she was left all alone in that reality."

Would it be presumptuous to say that this Celica was that reflection?

Could that white room be the one we've seen in Rachel, Noel and I think...Nu's(iirc) story's from the previous games?

Also thanks a million Spesialo for the link. Was an interesting read.

Although Rachel calls the universe Makoto stumbled into a parallel universe as well, which opens up a can of worms. Maybe Makoto was only going through a "memory" of that timeline? Like a film reel. It's already happened, but its record was "saved" in the Boundary and everybody but Rachel are just specters carrying out a role. Shit I don't know.

@spesialo: Wow! Thank you so much! I noticed that the light novels have a project page. Are you going to try to translate most of them?

"She recalled that she was certainly in a mysterious white world a little while ago.

Then, what she had thought akin to image reflected on mirror somehow became real. And, she was left all alone in that reality."

Would it be presumptuous to say that this Celica was that reflection?

Actually, the reflected image was Kokonoe's Lab. It somehow became real and she ended up in it.

And yes, I'll try to translate all of them starting from Phase 0. I don't know if I can finish all of them before the console release though.

Could that white room be the one we've seen in Rachel, Noel and I think...Nu's(iirc) story's from the previous games?

Also thanks a million Spesialo for the link. Was an interesting read.

It could be.

I hadn't even think of that being what the white room was. Good call. And major props to you for doing those translations.

I been wondering what was ayame yayoi role in the novels and what does have to do with izayoi. Since it may explain why tsubaki family has it.

Actually, the reflected image was Kokonoe's Lab. It somehow became real and she ended up in it.

And yes, I'll try to translate all of them starting from Phase 0. I don't know if I can finish all of them before the console release though.

I see. So the mirror room in this case was Kokonoe's doing all along.

Well, take your time and good luck. :] If you finish before the console release, fantastic, but if you don't that's fine as well. I'll just be happy to read them.

I figured the mirror thing was just, she was staring at the shiny metal plate she was sitting on or something, and slowly coming to realize her surroundings.

Wait...how does Kokonoe bring Celica to the current time anyway?

Celica died when Terumi killed her at the church. Also, she was old at that point.

....Is this some kind of time-travel thing going on now or did I miss something that was explained at some point??

someone halp .__.

Celica died when Terumi killed her at the church. Also, she was old at that point.

....Is this some kind of time-travel thing going on now or did I miss something that was explained at some point??

someone halp .__.

Long story short, it's due to the Chronophantasma. Short story hyped,

WE CHRONO PHANTASMA NOW

I really hope Celica is central to CP's story and not have her apperance be lost by some other shinanigans that happens.

Translated Phase Shift 4 epilogue in anticipating for the console release:

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=BlazBlue:Phase_Shift_4_Epilogue

Thank you for the translations, I see that your doing the phase 0 chapters from zero and not using the previous translations, your version sound really nice.

thxs spesialo your the best my wish finally came true hold on a sec let me cry alil lol

i knew someone will pick it up one day and take your time man i look foward to each chapter that comes out keep up the good work

Hajimemashite da na. Kagura Mutsuki da.Yoroshiku na Noel Vermillion

Rough translation would be Kagura just introducing himself to Noel

I see. So the mirror room in this case was Kokonoe's doing all along.

Well, take your time and good luck. :] If you finish before the console release, fantastic, but if you don't that's fine as well. I'll just be happy to read them.

If by mirror room you mean the white room with the mirror, then it isn't kokonoe's doing. Kokonoe just summoned mirror celica.

someone halp .__.

After the dark war, celica followed nirvana to a room beneath the chapel of the mages' association. She then gets transported to the mirror room. She sees 'herself' in the mirror, but it's not her reflection and it's actually another celica who has taken her place in the actual room. The real world celica leaves with nirvana and trinity, while the celica trapped in the mirror is the one summoned by kokonoe in the epilogue.

Ooohhh.... So there's two Celica's now

Well 1... the other one's kind of dead now

I wonder how she's going to fit in all this?

I'm also curious if they're going to have the gag reels back

How would they fit those in now, being CP isn't about playing through each character's individual story anymore

And...I have a feeling Kagura is going to be like a laid back/carefree/ladies-man kind of guy.....*sigh* -_-