Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

From the Famitsu Mori Interview

――シナリオの分岐は用意されているのでしょうか?

森 もちろん、ギャグルートなども用意してあります。しかし、基本的にはまっすぐ進んでいく1本道のシナリオになっています。

They asked Mori if there would be multiple paths in the story mode. Mori said that there will be gag routes of course, but basically the scenario(s) only goes straight ahead on a single path.

In other words, there are probably no bad endings, but there will be gag endings. Hope this pleases the people who would miss the gag reels.

I think on the menu screen under the Story tab, there were options of "Teach Me More, Ms. Litchi!" and "Glossary". Glad that Teach Me, Ms. Litchi is back, and I guess Glossary is their way to make searching terms and things a lot easier than to go through story mode just to check what something is.

Glad that they will atleast keep Gag Reels to give us a break fromt he story.

And lol, no Help Me, Professor Kokonoe. She really getting her ass kicked.

*comes into thread, sees 2 people acting like twelve year olds and making awful sex jokes about Terumi's emblem*

smh. WTF is wrong with you people?

It's cool to see Terumi in. I had wondered if they would do something with him as he was a primary antagonist. Kagura surprised me. Glad to see them adding someone we haven't seen yet. Heard that Kagura might be a charged command character which will be pretty interesting in BB.

I still gotta say though, I still want Kokonoe and Jubei as playable characters.Glad to see gag reels will still be in. Hope Teach Me Miss Litchi comes back too. I miss her attempts to educate Tao...

Hope Teach Me Miss Litchi comes back too. I miss her attempts to educate Tao...

I think on the menu screen under the Story tab, there were options of "Teach Me More, Ms. Litchi!" and "Glossary".

Not to sound rude, but c'mon, read people's posts.

Not to sound rude, but c'mon, read people's posts.

In a thread with 3000 posts where people spend their time talking about dick emblems and incest, can't expect everyone to read through it all. :eng101:

I admireably sometimes skip posts, but its mainly due of "tl:dr"

Though I seriously cannot wait to see TMML, especially witn Litchi being part of NOL.

In a thread with 3000 posts where people spend their time talking about dick emblems and incest, can't expect everyone to read through it all. :eng101:

You make me wonder why the hell I'm still lurking this thread at all.

So I was looking around BlazBlue TV tropes page, and I found this on the Imperator's character section:

In Chronophantasma, she wields the power of Takamagahara and initiated a battle of 'timeline reset' against Master Unit Amaterasu, causing several time distortions throughout the game. However, it is implied that the Imperator will perish once she used all her power to destroy the Master Unit.

Villainous RROD: Overuse of the Takamagahara on her will is not doing good for her health and it's implied that she won't make it alive to see the result of her victory, if she is victorious at all.

We got any confirmination of this from the Arcades or anything?

I lurk here because I love theorizing stuff and this is only place where I can really put them and feel like my theories have either some point in them, or are idiotic. Also for the lore stuff I didn't know beforehand.

I lurk here because I am an insane bastard who writes fanfics and wants to know as much as I can about the new characters :v:

Goddamn gag endings. Whats the point. I hate figuring out im leading into a gag ending then i have to go back and make the right choice. None of the gag endings have ever been funny to me

We got any confirmination of this from the Arcades or anything?

Not anything I've heard of. I've heard about the tug of war between Amaterasu and the Imperator, and given all the distortions in CP that probably has a grain of truth in it, but I haven't anything like the Imperator burning up her life in the process. Put it down to rumor for now.

I can't even say I lurk because I'm always making tl;dr posts about the story or characters. Does anybody even pay attention to them? I've been half-waiting for the day somebody tells me "you think about BB too much; go get a life." But I like to think they help somebody out...

You do help out Harmless Kitten. I do understand this games story a lot better thanks to your posts.

Amaterasu has it's(her?) own will, right? So it's on its own trying to do ____ IIRC? Or has that already been answered/not developed yet?

I just see them as a waste of resources, time, and money. But power to the people that actually like then

The Gag reels are the reason I got into Blazblue's story to begin with, but to each their own I guess. Admittedly, some are a hit(Makoto's, Platinum's, and Relius`) or miss(Valkenhayn's, and Tsubaki's) and I can see why one wouldn't care for them.

You do help out Harmless Kitten. I do understand this games story a lot better thanks to your posts.

Amaterasu has it's(her?) own will, right? So it's on its own trying to do ____ IIRC? Or has that already been answered/not developed yet?

Aw, thank you. :]

It's not really hard confirmed, but it seems to have its own will, even if it's just acting on instinct. I remember musing why Amaterasu chose Noel to be its owner in the first place, and I believe Tokkan brought up the possibility that it quite possibly chose Noel to further its own ends. I really can't say what it wants though. Most info about Amaterasu has been only hinted at or left implied.

Closer to release, should there be split threads like with CS's release? CS was split into information/questions/theories. Three might be too much, but maybe information/questions and theories would be good?