Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

I read for comic ideas but the plot is so convoluted that it becomes a near impossible task.

The plot is so convoluted that you can see the same fact from different angles and have a real chance to not be wrong, so it should help to make comics. I guess...

HEY GUYS i got ahold of some BBCP Material Collection Ending Translations including victory quotes you guys want me to post them the only problem is that they are too long so far i found Noel,litchi,Amane,Bullet its up to you guys if you want me to post them if i do i might can do one at a time cause its soo long lol

HEY GUYS i got ahold of some BBCP Material Collection Ending Translations including victory quotes you guys want me to post them the only problem is that they are too long so far i found Noel,litchi,Amane,Bullet its up to you guys if you want me to post them if i do i might can do one at a time cause its soo long lol

Use some of those sites that let you upload documents, I don't think anyone want a wall of text here.

http://www.pastebin.ca/upload.php

http://www.scribd.com/upload-document

or use google docs.

Litchi vs Karuru: I, I can't save anybody...I'm sorry

Pure Hipocrisy.

Litchi vs Azrael: Since the "One who carries death" is here...Professor, the situation already...

Hard situation incoming . . .

Rachel: Fufu...You speak true to your words...I had fun

Amane: I thank you for your kind words...Is that what you wanted? But your dance itself is pretty impressive. I had fun too, Ms.Vampire

Raychel: Raychel=Alucard, remember it.

Amane: Ms.Raychel...To thank you for the fun I had...I'll tell you about my "wish"

Raychel: I really don't care anymore...But I'll listen to it anyways

Amane: Well aren't you hard to please

Raychel: Be quiet, just tell me

Amane: Stage

Raychel: Stage?

Amane: Yes the greatest stage!

The dance is an art of fighting, the art of fighting a dance, to master the dance is to master the art of fighting...

Amane: I need to fight those who are considered "strong" (might be specific lingo for this, too blurry)...

But not just anyone who is strong, I need someone who has the power to "change" the "world"...

Amane: The greatest stage where the strongest fighters assemble...

Amane: I want to dance at such a stage!...That is my wish

Loosk like Azrael is not the only one wanting to fight someone really strong. Ragna is sure getting a lot of enemies, eh?

Just from those thing that Raziel posted (Thanks a million by the way) Kokonoe is going to do a ton of shit this game. Like Mori said she would but I think it's gonna be more than he's letting out (derp). I feel like we're gonna be really surprised. I think that thing she's gonna take care of herself can only be her being playable ad DLC at some point OR she's gonna do something that is gonna change literally everything. Well both honestly but mainly the second part about changing everything. Bullet seems obsessed with her almost. I mean for good reason, she probably has the answers she's been seeking. But still. Dat Devotion.

Wait so, it says something about Kokonoe being Arakune's Observer or something. Does that mean she is keeping him in existence, or she's forcing him to be stuck the way he is?

If I recall, there was a translation saying how Kokonoe had found a way to cure Arakune before Litchi jumped ship to the NOL, which caused her to brand her the enemy.

This feeling I have for "someone"...Wasn't made up

Noel:...That person told me...

"As a human, as a person, I'll fight to the end, the very end"

Noel:For me...Sacrificing his own body...

Noel:So I want to fight, I want to help

As a human, as a person...As Noel, until the end

Goddammnit ._.

Goddammnit ._.

Whoopdy damn do, incest. Because this series hasn't touched that subject before.

Whoopdy damn do, incest. Because this series hasn't touched that subject before.

I know they touched the subject before (or atleast i think i do after reading all the stuff you guys write here everyday ever since new year), I was just hoping not on her though...

I guess the project I had planned on for a long time is shit now..

but that little certain fact isnt gonna stop me from checking out CP when it comes out on ps3/360 though, I've seen CT, and CS/E, I might as well see how the third one goes.

TD wll be disappointed too. lol if he/she does read the spoils that is.

I know they touched the subject before (or atleast i think i do after reading all the stuff you guys write here everyday ever since new year), I was just hoping not on her though...

I guess the project I had planned on for a long time is shit now..

but that little certain fact isnt gonna stop me from checking out CP when it comes out on ps3/360 though, I've seen CT, and CS/E, I might as well see how the third one goes.

TD wll be disappointed too. lol if he/she does read the spoils that is.

Man, that ship has been teased as far back as Calamity Trigger.

Man, that ship has been teased as far back as Calamity Trigger.

I've known that ever since I saw the ending when playing it on the psp, but I figured it was either a joke, or it will be only tease in the end, or the fact it wont actually having them together, just something to get the fans coming back, like some "inuyasha and kagome"omgomg are they gonna kiss?!" and never do" crap that I've heard or someone told me back then when i was googling/ asking about those two. :/

Goddammnit ._.

um... This is awkward... Noel... You're Ragna's sister's clone... It's boaderline incest.

P.S. Noel, I love you dearly, but if you steal Ragna away from Rachel, I'll make the time Terumi forced you to become Mu-12 look like a freaking picnic!

Bullet's BBCP Script

"Do you know anything about Kokonoe?"

You forgot "Short skirts are gross, hot pants are a-okay".

um... This is awkward... Noel... You're Ragna's sister's clone... It's boaderline incest.

P.S. Noel, I love you dearly, but if you steal Ragna away from Rachel, I'll make the time Terumi forced you to become Mu-12 look like a freaking picnic!

like yakuza said: "As if they didnt touched the subject before"

.....unless Mori is just giving me and others the wrong idea when she said "feelings for him isnt made up" and "wanting to help" and it just actually means that what she think about ragna and others isnt made up, like this is her own genuine thoughts, and by helping him is just to repay him for everything hes done for her, and she actually likes him only as a brother, not an actual potential boyfriend. and Im pretty sure Ragna knows that shes a clone of his sister so I would'nt think ragna like the idea of dating her. Then again considering my luck, the fact Mori touched incest before, and all those jokes of ragna liking little girls, I'm probably dead wrong.

I always get a kick watching the shipping fanbase tear itself apart.

Honestly I always saw Ragna as someone not being together with anyone, also dying in a heroric and badass way and Noel as a single woman for some reason when I played CT and CS.:sweatdrop:

and unless I didn't see something, I think there would be a VEEERY few tearing themselves, considering the two above are main characters, I figured 90% of the shipping fanbase would celebrating cheerfully.

I didn't interpret that as romantic feelings, necessarily, so much as Ragna showed her how to move on with life after she found out she's a fake. He gave her a purpose. Although it could turn into that, and she's talking about stuff that happened between Ragna as herself, not from her memories as Saya.