Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

here comes the mind twisting questions about them and incest again lol

but here is the question we all know they are brother and sister but we dont know if they are all related by blood though jubei rescued them and hinted that ragna is a Artificial human the same can be applied to jin and saya i think think that incest stuff dont apply to them and ragna only became the brother to them because it was always just the 3 of them in thoes hard time and they became some kind of pretend family to support each other and looked and up to ragna as a older brother

lets not forget the number on ragna chest if that so why dont jin and saya have one too

Someone told me earlier on in the thread The Imperator is using "False Light" (Whatever that is) To allow Tsubaki to see while under the influence of Mind Eater. However, she's also shown to be able to see as Izayoi, after being cut off from the Imperator's spell. Perhaps Izayoi can reverse it's own side effects?

Or maybe Tsubaki's been trained to be able to fight without her eyesight. Speaking of that, has anyone noticed that Tsubaki doesn't seem to be in danger of the life threatening side effects that she was in CS? If it's not Izayoi, what could it be?

It's probably Izayoi's reversing itself, but we'll only know for sure in the story mode.

Nu vs Valkenhein: Verified as cell manipulation. No problem presently. Continuing observation.

So Valkenhayn was genetically modified?, maybe a beastkin prototype?

So Valkenhayn was genetically modified?, maybe a beastkin prototype?

Maybe she's refering to the fact that he can manipulate his cells to turn into a wolf?

I approve it :v:

Yeah, i like my share of fictional borderline (though i think is 100%) incestuous relationships :kitty:

Edit

This is mostly because it fuels the will of h-artists like Tanabe (Studio Tiamat) to keep doing cute h-doujins about Noel <3

Well the way things look like at the translation (though unreliable as some said) that might come true and im gonna end up throwing my little project in the trash/ forget about it and probably give up drawing in general (due to a certain rule I have)

if your project has Ragna/Rachel, who cares. I ship the devil ship and that's only ever gonna get one-sided teasing, so don't get all depressed about a crappy translation. But let's not make too much of shipping anyway. Take it somewhere else.

IIRC Mu or Lambda claims that Valkenhayn can alter his being at the very atomic level. Cell manipulation is almost certainly referring to that. Jubei is probably closer to a "prototype" although technically he's a very different class of beastkin.

Well the way things look like at the translation (though unreliable as some said) that might come true and im gonna end up throwing my little project in the trash/ forget about it and probably give up drawing in general (due to a certain rule I have)

I highly doubt Noel and Ragna is ever going to happen outside of doujins. The only reason Noel might have a crush on Ragna is because she still doesn't know who he is, while Ragna definitely won't be hitting a copy of his sister anytime soon. Sibling love is probably all the development they're going to get.

Unless the creators are complete idiots, Ragna and Rachel should be the likely outcome given all the hints.

Sorry, I know how people hate this subject but I just wanted to post my opinion on that.

I highly doubt Noel and Ragna is ever going to happen outside of doujins. The only reason Noel might have a crush on Ragna is because she still doesn't know who he is, while Ragna definitely won't be hitting a copy of his sister anytime soon. Sibling love is probably all the development they're going to get.

Unless the creators are complete idiots, Ragna and Rachel should be the likely outcome given all the hints.

Sorry, I know how people hate this subject but I just wanted to post my opinion on that.

I dont see a problem with the subject. This is fiction

Noel most likely has a crush of sorts on Ragna, like you said. But that's probably because of her relation to Saya. She has a connection and feelings toward Ragna that she can't really explain herself. So it can probably come off as a slight crush. Im sure later down the line she'll fine out that shes a replica of his sister, and her feelings will become completely sibling like. But until then

Its kind of like the feeling of seeing that girl or guy and you feel in your gut your connected to them in some way. It's how I see it anyway

What project?

Well since you asked, might as well talk about my crap, long post warning though...

Its not a huge money making project or anything big to grab attention or something to get famous on youtube or any shit like that, just a little fan series that I personally wanted to do for my own and thought of making and imagining and thinking through how it would work in my head for like almost 6 years, while I practice how to draw anime and video game characters during that time. Basically a huge-ass collab of chars from different games and anime series (mostly games), with a mix of my own original chars as well. Noel, Ragna, Hazama/Terumi, Rachel, Makoto, Tsubaki and others are in it too.

Can't really explain the story though cuz I'm still putting thought into it, what of keeping updated with whats going on with this and other video game series. it sounds like a mess right now i know. But I'm hoping if i do actually learn to draw like a true artist, get it all together and make it a reality, that I can make it look like how you would see in the blazeblue cut scenes, or when you're watching Dragonball Z, Naruto, One Piece, or others for example.

At first when i was only 15 it was a sonic fanchar crap, scrapped that shit off when I was 16 going on 17, then started to trying drawing anime version of myself and a girl I was in love with, then later it became a lil story, but then after 2009 when I lost the girl due to my stupidity, I turned that anime version of myself into an original anime char (or at least i believe its original) but I kinda almost gave up the entire project before I even decided to begin thinking of changing the story/expanding it until I watched Naruto shippuden and One Piece (Funamation dubbed), played Disgaea, Dissidia, Naruto Storm 2 and Blazblue when I saw Noel Vermillion. That character got me back thinking about the story/project I was gonna do.

Its in a long ass hiatus due to lack motivation and drawing talent (although I learned that anatomy can really help you draw things better for me, but I have not mastered it), no photoshop talent (I dont know how to do lineart without taking weeks or months or infinitely screwing up on it), crap-ass laptop, teeth infections and problems and having trouble with getting a full time job so then I can get a new powerful computer, new car and to go to college so I could learn more about art, animation and hopefully video game development. (because I love video games and it would be kickass to make a good one)

so there you have it, my long ass gibberish bit about my story/project....if I can even call it that. And Im surprised I'm actually confident enough to say all this shit, especially in the internet. oh yea, sorry for the off topic post everyone.

if your project has Ragna/Rachel, who cares. I ship the devil ship and that's only ever gonna get one-sided teasing, so don't get all depressed about a crappy translation. But let's not make too much of shipping anyway. Take it somewhere else.

Im not much type of a guy who gives shit about shipping official characters (example: if LETS say Bang and litchi DOES end up together, I'm good, or outside of Blazeblue, if in Naruto shippuden that Sasuke and Sakura goes together or she wants Naruto in the end, I wouldn't care)

I dont care about Doujins since they are not cannon to the actual series itself(unless the creator made one and say otherwise, which I doubt that would happen)

I just hope what you and Surf said stays that way and the creators don't become idiots.

annnnnnnd apparently no one replied here before I made this post, so now I double posted....sorry about that and bringing the shipping topic up and being off topic earlier. Just expressing my opinion and answering Mac's question^^;

I also wanna clarify, as much as I would love to take credit for it, that line in your sig isn't mine orignally; another user came up with it.

Okay... Maybe I was a little off, with the Noel/Ragna thing.... Here's hoping for a brother/sister relationship!

As for Tsubaki, I believe that Saya's power was creating a thin line that prevented Tsubaki from going blind. The fact that Izayoi causes Tsubaki to transform, could indicate that it's chosen to be wielded by Tsubaki, and is willing to lend her it's true power, possibly causing it to stop stealing light from her eyes... Just theory though.

I still don't quite understand what Amane is doing though... All I know about him is that he's trying to recruit Carl into his circus troupe or something, and he battles Rachel, and the two develop a mutual respect for eachother.

I also wanna clarify, as much as I would love to take credit for it, that line in your sig isn't mine orignally; another user came up with it.

oh shit, Ill remove the credit then. whoever actually came up with it I'll add that user in

oh shit, Ill remove the credit then. whoever actually came up with it I'll add that user in

That prase originated from Ctrlaltwtf.

vs Carl: You're the rumored "Toga chasing" beautiful lad Carl! You live up to expectations, you're face is wonderful! Please come with me! You just have to sign here!

So Carl likes Toga parties?? :v:

I prefer RagnaxRachel more than RangaxNoel

I don't mind incest in fiction, but.... I don't know. I guess this pairing just doesn't catch my attention enough for me to care :/

But, because I like RxR, it means it's never going to happen!

that's how it always is for things I like

BlazBlue's Ending: Ragna dies, and Rachel is narrating the legacy of Ragna the Bloodedge

But rather than saying his name, she'll just call him an 'idiot' or something like that

.__.

In any case, Bullet...really not feeling her..like what's her purpose.

I assume with the growing focus on Sector 7, she and Azrael are the "prologue" to that arc setup (as I assume this immediate NOL stuff will be "wrapping up" soon).

After all, as Arc would put it; "what's Tager's purpose outside of being Kokonoe's bitch?"

Also from what I'm reading thus far, I'm not disinterested in Bullet's story (I love me a good ol' fashion revenge plot, and the closest thing BB has to that is Carl

LOLOLOL

) it's the execution thus far. Bullet's way too 1D with her pursuit of Kokonoe.

I used to think Tsubaki was the character with the dullest personality in the playable cast(save for Lambda who has the excuse of being a robot), but so far Bullet sounds like she might take that role.

And how come people were saying she was a beastkin?