Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

EDIT: Apparently, she's gonna be a DLC character at a later date (after the game is released).

Though I thought Arcsys or Aksys said themselves in an interview that there won't be DLC characters at all in CP.

Though I thought Arcsys or Aksys said themselves in an interview that there won't be DLC characters at all in CP.

It was Mori who said that. Mori also said in an interview that he is a liar.

It was Mori who said that. Mori also said in an interview that he is a liar.

Wow...he's even admitted to being a troll....not even Tite Kubo has reached that level of dickery.

Well, according to siliconera: Kokonoe has been confirmed as a playable character. And now I wonder about the kind of things she'll get up to?

EDIT: Apparently, she's gonna be a DLC character at a later date (after the game is released).

Do you have the link to this?

Bullet's story mode portrait looks great!

And it seems Litchi used to rock a Jam haircut...unless it's not the first time we see it.

so now that we got story stuff (BTW bullet story art is adorable.) we shall now go to the obligatory translating of the story text. XD

For Amaterasu, who knows? It's been stuck in the Boundary. We might see it in CP given all the increased importance of Amaterasu and the references to Ama-no-Iwato. Maybe it's that golden thing with the Azure casket that appears in the arcade opening, maybe it's not.

Speaking of which, if the plot holds true to that whole Shinto mythos references thing, then I wonder which person, place, thing, or entity (or whatever) might serve the role of the legendary Yata-no-Kagami--one of the imperial regalia of Japan and the mirror of legend that "blinds" Amaterasu upon being drawn out of hiding (although, the goddess is fabled to have been envious of a "supposed" 'goddess' more beautiful than herself, and wanted to exit the cave to see what's up and possibly beat that bitch's ass for stealing her glory, but the other goddess in question turned out to be her own reflection, at which point she was drawn out of the cave, and a magical seal was placed upon said cave (by someone), disabling her from re-entering it...) I place my bets on the 'Chronophantasma' serving that purpose (the 'mirror'), but I also can't help but suspect that Amane might somehow [inadvertently?] play a role in all of this (as unlikely as that may seem at this point)...

Rachel addresses Amane as Bushin, but it's actually read as Uzume (it's even noted in the CPSMC), so yeah Amane = Uzume unless it's all just a red herring.

I thought Tsukuyomi was supposed to represent Yata-no-Kagami (Tsukuyomi is the mirror, Susano'o the magatama, and Amaterasu Kusanagi) by means of being linked to Noel/Mu, who is Kusanagi), but it's not like BB hasn't doubledipped with its mythological references before. The Chronophantasma are people. Rachel and Celica.

Rachel addresses Amane as Bushin, but it's actually read as Uzume (it's even noted in the CPSMC), so yeah Amane = Uzume unless it's all just a red herring.

I thought Tsukuyomi was supposed to represent Yata-no-Kagami (Tsukuyomi is the mirror, Susano'o the magatama, and Amaterasu Kusanagi) by means of being linked to Noel/Mu, who is Kusanagi), but it's not like BB hasn't doubledipped with its mythological references before. The Chronophantasma are people. Rachel and Celica.

What!? Rachel is Chronophantasma? How and why.

What!? Rachel is Chronophantasma? How and why.

She calls herself that. She mutters that the released Izayoi is "able to destroy us...the Chronophantasma..."

It's not like Rachel's existence isn't weird anyway. She can transfer her memory and identity from timeline to timeline in CT, appear in a parallel universe/time loop that probably already happened (Makoto's story), appear in strange places like Noel's CT arcade ending, and show up in Phase 0 (yes, current Rachel and not Phase 0 Rachel either) near the Cauldron. This has been attributed to it just being a Rachel thing or an observer thing, but I'm wondering if it's a Chronophantasma thing.

Speaking of which, if the plot holds true to that whole Shinto mythos references thing, then I wonder which person, place, thing, or entity (or whatever) might serve the role of the legendary Yata-no-Kagami--one of the imperial regalia of Japan and the mirror of legend that "blinds" Amaterasu upon being drawn out of hiding (although, the goddess is fabled to have been envious of a "supposed" 'goddess' more beautiful than herself, and wanted to exit the cave to see what's up and possibly beat that bitch's ass for stealing her glory, but the other goddess in question turned out to be her own reflection, at which point she was drawn out of the cave, and a magical seal was placed upon said cave (by someone), disabling her from re-entering it...) I place my bets on the 'Chronophantasma' serving that purpose (the 'mirror'), but I also can't help but suspect that Amane might somehow [inadvertently?] play a role in all of this (as unlikely as that may seem at this point)...

Isn't it supposed to be Noel? One of Mu's DD are Yata no Kagami after all.

Isn't it supposed to be Noel? One of Mu's DD are Yata no Kagami after all.

I dunno. Maybe. Might cause a fustercluck of snafu, but meh... I find it likely that the "true wielder" of Amaterasu may be revealed or something. Though with Blazblue's plot progression, you never know...

I'm sure sure someone wanted these.

Kagura Mutsuki

Height: 187cm

Weight: 83kg

Date of Birth: January 15th

Blood-type: O

Birthplace: 1st Hierarchical City of Ookoto

Hobbies: Fishing

Dislikes: Matters that are unclear

Yuuki Terumi

Height: 183cm

Weight: 61kg

Date of Birth: Unknown

Blood-type: Unknown

Birthplace: Unknown

Hobbies: Playing guitar

Dislikes: Rachel

Hobbies: Fishing

Man, why the fuck are Kagura's moves named after dragons, he's clearly a goddamn pirate.

And interesting that Terumi's dislikes single out Rachel and not Ragna, not that he's fond of either.

Man, why the fuck are Kagura's moves named after dragons, he's clearly a goddamn pirate.

And interesting that Terumi's dislikes single out Rachel and not Ragna, not that he's fond of either.

Cuz dragons are cool.

I do find it awkward that Terumi has different likes/dislikes as well. That dislike list seems short for the kind of being that he is.

Also, nominating Kagura for the "realest nigga" award.

Hobbies: Playing guitar

So Terumi cosplay for the next live concert? That would be hype as fuck.

Well, it is Six Heroes Terumi. Maybe after a century his interests have changed...?

Or maybe Hazama's likes/dislikes are actually a reflection of Kazuma's.

Yeah, I've got nothing.

Kagura's birthday = Coming of Age Day? It was originally established on January 15th. His bday also continues the tradition of having the same birth month as their Duodecim house (Mutsuki - January, Kisaragi - February, Yayoi - March).

curious as to why terumi only seems to really dislike rachel. not that obvious reasons aren't obvious, just one really doesn't expect her to be there with ragna being so directly bent of stopping him, and rachel being in the sidelines.

he also seemse to tease her often enough to seemingly not take her seriously despite saying she is able to 'keep up with him'... whatever that means.

maybe he really just hates cats and the elegant vampire is always toting around her faithful cat servant?.... l just find it interesting she, of all things is his only dislike. perhaps more info will be shed on that.

it was also funny

Why choose?