Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Hobbies: Fishing

"Fine! I'll go build my own Duodecim, with blackjack and hookers" - story of Kagura in short words.

Hobbies: Playing guitar

Boss who plays on guitar? Deja Vu.

(preparations for crossover, i guess)

Dislikes: Rachel

Soon fangirls will flood internet with creepy pictures of this "pairing"

:roboky:

Well, Terumi probably met Rachel long before Ragna....and Mac said, the latter is more like his troll toy than a real enemy.

Holy S... I knew Terumi used the Susanooh unit but really? This astral is going to be either the most badass astral or the lamest one tied with Mu's old astral. More likely to be lame, specially if he only transforms into Dark susanooh and slashes.

By the way, considering that Terumi's dislike section only have Rachel and not Ragna... Is it safe to assume they didn't met each other in the dark war's time right?

curious as to why terumi only seems to really dislike rachel. not that obvious reasons aren't obvious, just one really doesn't expect her to be there with ragna being so directly bent of stopping him, and rachel being in the sidelines.

he also seemse to tease her often enough to seemingly not take her seriously despite saying she is able to 'keep up with him'... whatever that means.

maybe he really just hates cats and the elegant vampire is always toting around her faithful cat servant?.... l just find it interesting she, of all things is his only dislike. perhaps more info will be shed on that.

it was also funny

hes been playing against her in timeloop chess for eternity, shes pretty much the only one onto him half the time.

lol, that trailer zooms in on Haku's mask where the eyes would be for everybody else. Looks funny.

no doubt she talking to ragna but i still wished they made saya playable first as the last boss

First time I've heard Ragna being refered to as "Vessel of Death".

Saya will bestow the Ultimate Entertainment to a vessel of death? Am I the only one who thinks that she might be speaking to Azrael instead?

In the "Character Trailer"(?) at the end with Kokonoe and Hazama on the stages ceiling, isn't that an emblem(?)/drawing of Take-Mikazuchi. Are Terumi planning to shoot open the gate at the floor?

A whole new Murakumo unit. Or just some stronger Nu-13. I'm calling both of these.

Weren't people already speculating that they thought Ragna was possibly some male Murakumo-like person?

lol, that trailer zooms in on Haku's mask where the eyes would be for everybody else. Looks funny.

Yeah I thought that was pretty great lol.

Weren't people already speculating that they thought Ragna was possibly some male Murakumo-like person?

I think I remember some discussion like that but iirc it was more along the lines of him just being an artifical human.

Terumi taunts Ragna over being an artificial human and Ragna later admits it to Mu when he's trying to snap her out of it. Also, not exactly evidence but one of the color illustrations for the Calamity Trigger novel shows a wounded Jubei with Ragna, Jin, and Saya, the sibs all very young and wearing white shifts . Ragna and Saya are wearing medical ID bracelets too (well, choker in Saya's case). There's Ragna's No. 5 tattoo, but it's not visible during said illustration and who knows if it's even relevant. There's enough evidence to say that something weird was going on with the siblings + Ragna (and probably his siblings) being an artificial human, but anything else is speculation. Jin and Saya/Noel having the highest recorded ars magus scores in history is also suspicious as hell.

In the "Character Trailer"(?) at the end with Kokonoe and Hazama on the stages ceiling, isn't that an emblem(?)/drawing of Take-Mikazuchi. Are Terumi planning to shoot open the gate at the floor?

It does look A LOT like Take-Mikazuchi, but Take-Mikazuchi can only fire once every few years right? Rachel says that it won't be able to fire for another four years.

It does look A LOT like Take-Mikazuchi, but Take-Mikazuchi can only fire once every few years right? Rachel says that it won't be able to fire for another four years.

Yeah, due to only having an half core it needs 4 years to charge. However I don't know if it really matters to the Imperator since the Takamagahara-System is having an "Phenomenon Intervention"(事象干渉) that is above the "successor of the Azure" thanks to Imperator's power.

curious as to why terumi only seems to really dislike rachel. not that obvious reasons aren't obvious, just one really doesn't expect her to be there with ragna being so directly bent of stopping him, and rachel being in the sidelines.

he also seemse to tease her often enough to seemingly not take her seriously despite saying she is able to 'keep up with him'... whatever that means.

maybe he really just hates cats and the elegant vampire is always toting around her faithful cat servant?.... l just find it interesting she, of all things is his only dislike. perhaps more info will be shed on that.

it was also funny

Rachel is probably the most knowledgable of Terumi's foes, and half the time, she's the only one who knows whats going on most of the time. True, she usually only sits in the sidelines, Rachel is probably rather annoying by the fact that she pretty much sets up the pieces to work in her favor or against Terumi's.

Basically, Rachel is creating a bunch of road blocks to keep his plans from going smoothly by setting up the other characters like chess pieces.

It helps that Rachel was one of the few characters aware of the time loops, so she was the only one who was even capable of doing anything against him. And considering she's also one of the only characters not to give in to Terumi's trolling, it makes sense that he'd hate her the most.

The only other character that comes close is Hakumen, but he is stuck inside the time loop and chilling in a cave all the time so he can't really influence anything.

Hakumen didn't even know Terumi was released until Jubei told him. Had he known, pretty sure he would have went straight after him instead of trying to get in Ragna's shit.

....Damn Ragna, your archenemy doesn't even consider you a threat. How's that for a kick in the balls.

Terumi screwed with the white void. You don't screw with the white void.....and live.

well...he lived. he must of found a way