Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

g4A9E2Z.jpg

Someone posted this on Facebook... Facebook is not the place I want to be hearing things from.

Any idea what magazine it's from?

I read on Twitter that it's not actually from a magazine but a poster-advertisement thingy hung outside a game shop.

Ah, that makes sense. No wonder I didn't hear about it until some random posted on Zen United's BlazBlue Facebook fanpage.

That picture... That's just pure chaos, never thought to see those characters eating at the same table.

I really like how Ragna, Jin and Celica looks. Celica trying to feed Ragna since he cant move his arm and Ragna response with that he can eat by himself. And Jin having an "What are you doing, woman" face and breaks his chopsticks.

I really like how Ragna, Jin and Celica looks. Celica trying to feed Ragna since he cant move his arm and Ragna response with that he can eat by himself. And Jin having an "What are you doing, woman" face and breaks his chopsticks.

I find it funny and ironic because Celica is Ragna and Jin's foster parent, but they don't know that.

That picture is fucking gold, only because of how unlikely it is. And its official too that's the best part.

Lolz: I love how characters like Noel, Makoto, and Celicia look all happy, while Ragna is super annoyed, Jin is giving Noel the Evil Eye/Death Glare, and Rachel just looks like the little kid at the outing who just wants to go home.

Kokonoe seems to disapprove of Tao's table manners or just bored in general. I thought it was Kagura with Litchi at the back but I think its that new guy/girl thing that hangs around him. Would have been funny if Kagura was at the back trying to flirt with Litchi though.

Kokonoe seems to disapprove of Tao's table manners or just bored in general. I thought it was Kagura with Litchi at the back but I think its that new guy/girl thing that hangs around him. Would have been funny if Kagura was at the back trying to flirt with Litchi though.

1. hibiki's a guy

2.if it were litchi, cue bang going; "WHAT DID YOU SAAAAAAAY!?" if this actually becomes a gag reel in-game.

Lolz: I love how characters like Noel, Makoto, and Celicia look all happy, while Ragna is super annoyed, Jin is giving Noel the Evil Eye/Death Glare, and Rachel just looks like the little kid at the outing who just wants to go home.

He's got his face turned towards Celica, so he's actually giving her the death glare. He even broke his chopsticks at her offering Ragna food.

The Last Upper.

Last Upper? Sounds like Jesus uppercutting into the heavens (I know its a typo, but I had to laugh at it).

Also, Rachel's face is gold. Its like she is thinking to herself "Did they run this tea through swereage water or what?"

Though I wonder if its part of normal story or a Gag Reel. And where is Tsubaki in the picture? The fact that Jin is part of Kagura's coup would mean Tsubaki would probably aslo be there.

Last Upper? Sounds like Jesus uppercutting into the heavens (I know its a typo, but I had to laugh at it).

lol, yeah supper not upper, english is not my main language.

I was reading the BBCP:MC and saw something strange when reading the timeline. Ragna (Bloodedge) was coming from the year 2200. Isn't that impossible to be the Ragna from CT then? Is Bloodedge the Ragna from CP? atleast that explains how the six heroes could kill the body(Ragna) while Ragna killed the heart(Nu) since there would be two Ragnas.

I forget half of phase shift 1 so my bad if I said something wrong lol

EDIT: Was just grazing through it now and I just noticed something. Since Celica is now in CP and Lynchpin is basically "active", wouldn't that mean that the process of properly activating lynchpin would be Celica anyway?

I don't really remember but does the Lynchpin still exist? I know that the core(?) was used to create Rettenjou and some parts of it used to create Nirvana's claws. And if it exists what kind of modifications Nine have done on it, since if there is one way to prevent Celica's death I'm sure she would have done it.

I was reading the BBCP:MC and saw something strange when reading the timeline. Ragna (Bloodedge) was coming from the year 2200. Isn't that impossible to be the Ragna from CT then? Is Bloodedge the Ragna from CP? atleast that explains how the six heroes could kill the body(Ragna) while Ragna killed the heart(Nu) since there would be two Ragnas.

Maybe it's the Ragna that Rachel bit? I'd imagine that Ragna would be special since that only happened once.