Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Holy Zen, that is actually a pretty good catch! Still, good to know that Izayoi is really a prototype for Murakumo Units. Though bit sad that Izayoi sounds like she's a good guy. Unless she's blind as justice and sees everything not NOL sinful.

That's how they work. She may consider "destroying a world that's filled with lies," as Terumi calls it, to be justified.

Say, could it be possible the Izayoi is the one fighting using Tsubaki's body? If I remember right, Bolverk did the same with noel, where she would sort of black out in the middle of a fight and enter a sort of trace (which is what I always figured her drive was). If I AM remembering right, couldn't it be possible the same is happening with Tsubaki? or is that like a nox or bolverk-only thing?

Just an impression I'm getting from the fact the character has Izayoi as its name instead of some variation of Tsubaki's.

Nox Nyctores do control a user's emotions in specific ways, so you know what happens when they take full control, much less tape their names in their character profiles.

I think that in some part of Famitsu scan about Izayoi states that Izayoi (the weapon) is actually sentient, so it possessing Tsubaki might be possible. Keep in mind that Jin's bheavior is mostly doue of Yukianesa, and it can pretty much refuse to work in its wielder.

I don't know if this has already been discussed or whatever but I know it's been mentioned vaguely in PS4 but what exactly is the Chrono Phantasma or has it not been fully fleshed out other than in the novel?

I don't know if this has already been discussed or whatever but I know it's been mentioned vaguely in PS4 but what exactly is the Chrono Phantasma or has it not been fully fleshed out other than in the novel?

All I know is that it's also referred to as "The Illusion of Time". My guess is that it's some sort of phenomenon like "Continuum Shift". Don't know for sure.

Say, could it be possible the Izayoi is the one fighting using Tsubaki's body? If I remember right, Bolverk did the same with noel, where she would sort of black out in the middle of a fight and enter a sort of trace (which is what I always figured her drive was). If I AM remembering right, couldn't it be possible the same is happening with Tsubaki? or is that like a nox or bolverk-only thing?

Just an impression I'm getting from the fact the character has Izayoi as its name instead of some variation of Tsubaki's.

I think I know what you're talking about. And I think that was because she was with Nu, another Murakumo Unit. And Noel (In a sort of a Mu mindset) reacted like she did to her pressence and Bolverk is a limiter on Noel's emotions, which might be why she didn't take Mu's form.

Izayoi, on the other hand, was an Armagus that came before the Nox Nyctores. It's possible that Izayoi was sort of prototype for the Prime Field Devices. Sort like how it was the original weapon before the Nox Nyctores.

Izayoi, on the other hand, was an Armagus that came before the Nox Nyctores. It's possible that Izayoi was sort of prototype for the Prime Field Devices. Sort like how it was the original weapon before the Nox Nyctores.

Izayoi was a Murakumo prototype. Prime field devices existed long before the first Murakumo Unit was even conceived of, long before even the first Ars Armagus was created.

Izayoi was a Murakumo prototype. Prime field devices existed long before the first Murakumo Unit was even conceived of, long before even the first Ars Armagus was created.

Talking about the Prime field devices . . . is there any info since when those things exist in the story of this game?

Talking about the Prime field devices . . . is there any info since when those things exist in the story of this game?

The first one was being tempered on Dec 31 2099. Then the Black Beast emerged and ruined everything.

So, yeah. They've been around for a long time.

You mean how long they've existed? A very long time. The timeline says the first one was being tempered in 2099, but that's probably not right since Ayatsuki writes that Terumi wanted Relius to create a special prime field device. So, it seems like they existed some time before even then. (Unless this is Phase 0 being inconsistent or another retcon :v)

Oh yeah, something I'd like to point out about Izayoi.

According to both of their profiles, Izayoi's hobbies, likes, dislikes and personality description are 100% identical to Tsubaki's. So any claims that the Izayoi itself is in control or possessing Tsubaki are flatout wrong for the time being.

Oh yeah, something I'd like to point out about Izayoi.

According to both of their profiles, Izayoi's hobbies, likes, dislikes and personality description are 100% identical to Tsubaki's. So any claims that the Izayoi itself is in control or possessing Tsubaki are flatout wrong for the time being.

Uh. The description itself states very clearly that tsubaki is the one who awakens Izayoi. Why would people think otherwise?

Uh. The description itself states very clearly that tsubaki is the one who awakens Izayoi. Why would people think otherwise?

I have no idea, but people were discussing the "possibility" of Izayoi (the weapon) being in control for an entire page of this thread.

According to both of their profiles, Izayoi's hobbies, likes, dislikes and personality description are 100% identical to Tsubaki's.

Lame, even new Mu has differing tastes than Noel...

Nope, Mu and Noel have exactly the same likes and dislikes.

Really? I thought Mu's were all about having 0 human interaction... are Noel's like that, too?

Really? I thought Mu's were all about having 0 human interaction... are Noel's like that, too?

Remember Mu = Noel now. Noel can transform into Mu and is willing to have Rachel help control it. It's in Mu's profile.

Remember Mu = Noel now. Noel can transform into Mu and is willing to have Rachel help control it. It's in Mu's profile.

I know, and according to some random post deep in the Chrono hype thread, Mu's likes and dislikes were posted, and they were mostly about 0 human interaction, so I figured she was still Mu-ish, but apparently, Noel's are all about that now, too...

Noel has always been about limited human interaction, I mean her CT profile listed buying things online so she doesn't have to talk to people :v:

Im hoping to read up on the past story via Phase shift-- is there anywhere i can read up on that so i can get a better grip on the story as a whole? I know its not strictly CP sorry