Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Hakumen still is dedicated to the pursuit of justice, but he thinks that Terumi is a bigger threat than Ragna. He doesn't even seem incredibly anxious about killing Ragna like in CT. Partly because he's under new ownership haha...

Doesn't mean Haku-men won't find any other excuse to wanna kill Ragna, much less fight him.

Well, I didn't say he doesn't think Ragna is a creature of doom anymore. He still wants to kill Ragna, though he also wants a fight. He walked away from killing Ragna at the end of CS and in Ragna's bad ending. For all that he rants about justice, he seems more interested in just killing worthy evil opponents.

Well, I didn't say he doesn't think Ragna is a creature of doom anymore. He still wants to kill Ragna, though he also wants a fight. He walked away from killing Ragna at the end of CS and in Ragna's bad ending. For all that he rants about justice, he seems more interested in just killing worthy evil opponents.

Wait, what about arakune. Hakumen said himself that he isn't a problem to take down but whenever he's about to finish him off someone conveniently interferes. And he didn't kill Ragna because it would be dehonorable for him to kill a man so close to deaths door.

Well, even though the time loop was averted I think there's a possibility that it could be started again. As in, if Nu manages to fuse with Ragna and jump in the cauldron again anyway. So he would still want to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Hakumen is still Jin at the end of the day, so of course he's still gonna wanna kill Ragna. But like Jin, Hakumen also has other pressing matters to attend to before dealing with Ragna.

Sorry if some of these questions have already been answered, but I would like to know this:

-Has CP ever stated (in some way) that Amane MAY be Bang's master's son? I always suspected that for some reason.

-Other than taking care of Rachel, what are Valky's motives to be in Ikaruga?

-How could Nu fuse with Ragna? I thought he lost that Azure shit (AKA his arm) when he freed Noel from Kusanagi's control?

-Has CP ever stated (in some way) that Amane MAY be Bang's master's son? I always suspected that for some reason.

-Other than taking care of Rachel, what are Valky's motives to be in Ikaruga?

-How could Nu fuse with Ragna? I thought he lost that Azure shit (AKA his arm) when he freed Noel from Kusanagi's control?

-There isn't even a single hint of this.

-Valkenhayn's bio for CP specifically mentions that a confrontation with his "bitter enemy" Relius is "inevitable".

-Ragna only lost his left arm that day. His Azure Grimoire is his right arm. He also still has the Idea Engine, so all he lost was an arm.

He wants to off arakune as a Mercy kill.
right, right i remember now.

Didn't he say Litchi should be the one to do it?

don't remember this. Actually Ragna said that, not Hakumen.

don't remember this. Actually Ragna said that, not Hakumen.

I thought both said that.

both of them did said that in ragna said that in CT hakumen said that in CS

Oh ok. I guess i missed that part lol.

What is Izayoi exactly? I know that's Tsubaki's armagus but that's it, can someone tell me more?

Also if some could translate what she says in her Astral Heat that would be super.

Izayoi is a Murakumo prototype Armagus that was developed before the Dark War for the purpose of countering observers (see: Tager's story mode). There were originally more, but most were lost or destroyed. Tsubaki's Izayoi is one of the few Sealed Weapons of its kind left. It sucks in "light," including an observer's light, and also certain wavelengths. By absorbing an observer's light, it nullifies their powers--including phenomena intervention and dimensional interference. However, it fuels itself by stealing the user's own light and lifeforce. Relatively short usage of it drove Tsubaki blind, and overuse of it kills her as seen in her bad ending.

I think Izayoi's Astral Heat dialogue was included in her release trailer, which was translated.

Izayoi is a Murakumo prototype Armagus that was developed before the Dark War for the purpose of countering observers (see: Tager's story mode). There were originally more, but most were lost or destroyed. Tsubaki's Izayoi is one of the few Sealed Weapons of its kind left. It sucks in "light," including an observer's light, and also certain wavelengths. By absorbing an observer's light, it nullifies their powers--including phenomena intervention and dimensional interference. However, it fuels itself by stealing the user's own light and lifeforce. Relatively short usage of it drove Tsubaki blind, and overuse of it kills her as seen in her bad ending.

I think Izayoi's Astral Heat dialogue was included in her release trailer, which was translated.

I was also doing some research on some of the Characters Arcade story modes. According to Rachel durring her fight with Izayoi, Rachel stated that Saya wanted to use Tsubaki and the Izayoi as a trump card in order to keep her and Kokonoe from intervening and interfering with her plans. It was loosely translated, but I think it stated something that Rachel was glad that Tsubaki was free from the Imperator's control. Tsubaki then stated that she was to follow the same path as Haku-Men, and attempt to kill Ragna. Rachel then asks Tsubaki one final request, if she is to kill Ragna, then she wants Tsubaki to kill her using the Izayoi. Implying that the Izayoi is capable of killing observers as well. This was loosely translated, and I found on Tumbler, so I'm not sure if this is 100% accurite.

Ah ok I get it. But I can't find the translation for her Astral Heat. I have to know!!!

If i remember correctly her dialog is:

"In my right hand is the blade of judgement,in my left hand is the scale of justice.sacrifice is justice, i am the judge!zero weave activate!"

Correct me if i wrong.

Naturally. Noel intends to train her Mu form to save Tsubaki. That includes fighting Izayoi to do it should the time come.

Weird thing is Tsubaki was already freed of the Imperator's control by the time Noel (as Mu) would fight Tsubaki (as Izayoi).

Also, strange thing I noticed when watching the new videos of Blood Pain II and the Valkenhayn VS Relius theme, they appear to have corrected the stage info so their locations match what is listed in the CPMC. So Snow Town is now in Akitsu-A rather than just plain Akitsu and Halloween's location is now correctly "the Castle of ALUCARD" instead of incorrectly being stated as being in Kagutsuchi. When did they make those changes? It's cool that they did.