Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Any particular reason why Relius and Ragna now have a rivalry?

It will be interesting to find out, though I'm not particularly fond of such a rivalry. Seems out of place.

Any particular reason why Relius and Ragna now have a rivalry?

It's not a rivalry. Relius has stepped up to the evil plate, Ragna hates evil people so now they fight. Makes perfect sense to me.

I don't have the screenshoot,but this is all i see during the video:

00:00:44.03=Ragna and Celica

00:00:44.04=2 man standing in this picture,i don't know who they are possibly Terumi and Hakumen if you look at the posture

00:00:44.08=Celica

00:00:44.09=Young Valkenhayn and a sleeping Rachel

00:00:44.12=Ragna and Celica

00:00:44.13=Jin and Ragna

00:00:44.15=Celica and Ragna

00:00:44.17=Alucard Family

00:00:44.20=Ragna and Celica

00:00:44.21=Platinuum crying while hugging Celica

00:00:44.23=Trinity with a serious face and Terumi

00:00:44.25=A woman,maybe Nine

00:00:44.28=Kagura and Azrael,both of them is ready to fight

00:00:45.00=Celica in her priest outfit

00:00:45.01=I don't know how to describe this thing,let's just say is a Black thing with a red eye

00:00:45.10=Ragna and Jin

That's all i see during the Video,hope this help

thxs mitsuyoushi missed one lol 44:00 but its pretty ovious who they was noel and nu in the white room

You right,thanks raziel12,is really hard for me to figured them out,because is kinda blurry for me.

Warning long post ahead

I played the video in slow motion. The first image is Celica when she met Bloodedge (it's exactly like in phase 0), the second is Noel touching Nu's hand in a mirror and Nu's coming out of it. Third it's Celica, I can't see what's happening there. Fourth is Young Rachel sleeping with Valk standing beside her. Fifth is Bloodegde on a bed talking to Celica (Phase 0 again). Sixth is Jin and Ragna ready to fight again. Seventh is Celica and Bloodedge in a dark place. Eighth is Young Valk and Rachel with her father. Ninth is Bloodedge giving Celica his sword and jacket. Tenth is Celica hugging Platinum in the Alucard castle. Eleventh is Trinity pointing her finger at Terumi. 12th is probably Noel turning into Mu again.

13th is Kagura fighting Azrael. 14th is someone wearing sister clothes, probably Celica. 15th looks like the Black Beast. Last one is Jin ard Ragna arguing.

got ninja'd.

I SMEELLL BLOOODEDGE INCOMING PLAYABLE. LET ME KEEP THISE DREAM ALIVE CHAO

Also the 7th image is when in Phase shift 0, Bloodedge was talking to Celica at midnight after he was following Rachel and she vanished. i think.

Oh, so they're doing ALL of the Phase novels. sweet.

Guys, I think its just be normal Ragna playable...sadly.

We play as Ragna with his Ds disabled. Atleast its better than having almost every move you have disabled (Looking at you, Jin)

>Get tons of Celica-related CGs

>People scream about Bloodedge becoming playable