Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

We play as Ragna with his Ds disabled. Atleast its better than having almost every move you have disabled (Looking at you, Jin)

Its the same thing with Ragna; no specials, no supers. I suppose he's less limited because he still has his ABC moves.

Its the same thing with Ragna; no specials, no supers. I suppose he's less limited because he still has his ABC moves.

I think he should be able to use SOME of his specials (and his grabs. After all, when Ragna's Azure was disabled against Terumi during CS story, you can still use Hell's Fang, Gauntlet Hades, Inferno Divider+Both C follow-ups Belial Edge and Its Not Over Yet!

Hmm, don't most of those moves use his drive?

None of those moves are done with D button (expect Inferno Divider, but it can be done with C). I think you are thinking how they have a D follow-up

Belial edge, C ID, GH, and HF do not use the Azure. the follow ups on the other hand, do.

Pretty much IF bloodedge were playable it would be odd to make him unique other than all we have is that "When he is in close proximity of the Black Beast his right eye and arm start to work again." meaning the Azure comes back.

I've had this discussion multiple times the GAME PLAN HAS ALL BEEN SOLVED.

If you use 50 heat and you regain the use of your right eye and arm, you become CS:EX Ragna. :v:

Actually I was thinking he'd be using non-azure versions of the followups if it were bloodedge. just replace devoured by darkness and black onslaught with new stuff to try and distinguish from ragna.

They could just make Bloodedge do some crazy ass moves that don't require his azure. It wouldn't be a stretch for them to do that. It doesn't have to make sense it just has to be cool.

In the Phase Shift series, did Bloodedge really do anything different from his future self? I could just be ignorant, but isn't Ragna practically nerfed in the past until he comes into close proximity to the Black Beast?

In the Phase Shift series, did Bloodedge really do anything different from his future self? I could just be ignorant, but isn't Ragna practically nerfed in the past until he comes into close proximity to the Black Beast?

He manages to hold off some seither wolves, and Jubei just fine, I don't think he got into a real fight to gauge this tho.

well Jubei refers to him as being very strong. Plus he held off the Black Beast for a year by himself. Although I'm not sure if he was actually fighting it from the inside or what.

He gets the power of the Azure back whenever he's near it, so he probably fought it with his powers.

What I find amazing is that he did it without his weapon(Cuz ya know, he gave it to Celica).

maybe his azure grimoire had a build-up of azure while it was in it's dormant state?

He tackled it using the Grimoire. There's a pic showing that.

He got eaten after a little bit so eh there prob wasn't much fighting going on. Phase 0 Ragna was a cripple without seithr. Ragna DID NOT fight it for a year; that's Jubei bullshitting or being metaphorical about how he was fighting it ~inside~ so it went into a coma.

If Bloodedge somehow turns out to be playable he'll probably have some different normals, other specials to replace the ones he lost and he would be Almost a nerfed Ragna.

However, he can use his Azure when there's seithr around so it wouldn't make much sense for him to fight like a cripple when Celica is not around. But I wouldn't be much surprised if they include him because of the Six Heroes story.

I was checking some of those stills with Celica and Ragna, I don't see his arm all covered up with those belts like he used it in the Phase books. I'm assuming those pics take place in the current time line.

I was checking some of those stills with Celica and Ragna, I don't see his arm all covered up with those belts like he used it in the Phase books. I'm assuming those pics take place in the current time line.

Not exactly. Ragna didn't fall in the cauldron looking exactly like he did when he was Bloodedge, he probably changed a little bit since he couldn't use his arm properly. Especially the jacket.

Okay, since we got better quality of the trailer, here's my first order of business with some of the CG clips...

http://i.imgur.com/w01Qb8T.jpg

Are those snakes behind azrael? I see white dots that could possibly be eyes, and the aura kinda fits the bill too in that regard.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's just random shards of glass, according to a friend of mine