Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

okay I still admit I am a bit too observant with the image ahead. XD so excuse my idea on the glass being the eyes and all. :P

but not outright BROKEN yakuzu. there is a difference, right?

Broken enough to injure Rachel, and steamroll Valkenhayn, Jin, and Ragna.

yeah, true...but he was holding back until his arcade ending.

Rachel is overhyped, Valkenhayn is old, Jin is overrated, and Ragna fight is inconclusive.

That's the point. he could steamroll Kagura too. plus after re reading Ragna/Azreal fight I don't even think his level 2 is the max surpresser.

Random thought: i would like to see a discussion between him and Relius. OHHH LORD

Rachel is overhyped, Valkenhayn is old, Jin is overrated, and Ragna fight is inconclusive.

and again, azrael was holding back the ENTIRE TIME. right?

That's the point. he could steamroll Kagura too. plus after re reading Ragna/Azreal fight I don't even think his level 2 is the max surpresser.

Random thought: i would like to see a discussion between him and Relius. OHHH LORD

Makes you wonder how much he's holding back.

Makes you wonder how much he's holding back.

thats exactly my point yakuzu, could he possibly be holding back all this time and then when he wants he goes "screw the rules I have power" and cause the freakin' apocalypse?

Huh, noticed in the latest trailer most everyone is paired up in logical ways

DLC > Murakumo > New Faces > ??? [how do the Clovers relate to house Alucard?] > ??? [this one is a bit of a stretch too, but both are prominent to Bang I guess] > Sector 7 > 6 Heroes [greatest animosity?] > Academy Trio > Protagonist

A little preview :eng101:

That 2nd image is drawn so awkward...for so many reasons....

Valkenhayn has had a longstanding feud with Relius and Rachel...idk, I remember Rachel taking a minor interest in Carl's development. Those four were probably thrown together haha.

The second picture made me laugh. Was it really necessary to get such a closeup of Nu's butt?

From the trailer--I had thought that the red eye in the darkness was something Black Beast-related, but now it sort of looks like...Nine? The way the hair flares out reminds me of her hair and there's a blob that COULD be her hat. It's definitely a woman though. There are some parts (like the leg and clothes) that remind me of Mu, but it's obviously not Mu.

stay tuned for Murakumo Nine

It's not even the butt [mostly] it's Noel's awkward as crap expression and their positioning and angle. As with most things BB that are wrong, it all stems back to Noel...

/opinions...THAT ARE TRUE! hue hue

The second picture made me laugh. Was it really necessary to get such a closeup of Nu's butt?

How else is the audience supposed to know what kind of booty Ragna is missing out on without that picture? :v:

Noel is horrified because even the other clone has larger breasts than she does.

Noel is horrified because even the other clone has larger breasts than she does.

I actually kind of thought this too. Her expression is pretty despairing, but the angle and the, ah, subject matter just completely ruin the mood of the picture.

@BlackYakuzu94: It's been obvious since CT. Go look up Nu's Astral cut-in.

There's a lot of Celica in those PV pictures. I'm hoping that the Six Heroes mode won't just be all Celica all the time. How popular is she anyway?

@BlackYakuzu94: It's been obvious since CT. Go look up Nu's Astral cut-in.

Hell just do Nu's Throw.

How popular is she anyway?

Her popularity is ultimately irrelevant, what's important is how much of a waifu is she to Mori.

Fairly serious.

Isn't she the main character of the Phase series? It makes sense she'd be in most of the pics considering this game is covering them.

Her popularity is ultimately irrelevant, what's important is how much of a waifu is she to Mori.

Fairly serious.

But then he would be cheating on Noel.

Well, maybe I will find her more interesting in the various story modes...