Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Thanks for the pic link, Chaoschao. And yeah, I can totally see from that how people would think it'd be Phantom/Nine. It makes me wonder though. Since I'm pretty much a novice on story stuff that's not in the games thus far, I've always been kinda curious if they ever mentioned what happened to uh.... One through Six? Or even if there'd be a 1-6, lol.

I still think that's Phantom dissolving and that's Nine still alive (somehow...) breaking through the mind eater. The only thing that makes me think twice about that is that the woman in the picture looks like Trinity, so I could guess that Nine merged with Trinity's body in the boundary and become Phantom. But that's unlikely.

lol it would be kinda crazy if Eight soul is is inside yukianesa and was taking her hatred out on jin by using him

lol it would be kinda crazy if Eight soul is is inside yukianesa and was taking her hatred out on jin by using him

it makes sense with nirvana and ignis since their doll puppets...so I understand how this is crazy

The only thing that makes me think twice about that is that the woman in the picture looks like Trinity

What? The body type is more or less veiled by all the darkness (other than boobies, but Trinity and Nine are both fairly endowed), and the only defining physical feature is the hair, which is much closer to Nine's than Trinity's.

Well the quantity wasn't really the point. I was just pointing out that Ragna isn't exactly a saint in-universe and that characters have a legit reason to fear/hate him.

Somehow, I see an opportunity for a character to pull Ragna aside and tell him "Ragna, you are bad guy. But this does not mean you are...'bad'... guy?"

You could say all of his suffering is just karma coming to bite him in the ass, while it laughs at him while calling him a "puppy".

Excellent analogy of the role Hazama plays. He as a whole seems to represent the worst of every character's and the world's actions and their natural result.

Somehow, I see an opportunity for a character to pull Ragna aside and tell him "Ragna, you are bad guy. But this does not mean you are...'bad'... guy?"

wreck-it ralph joke. Nice

And btw can someone give me a summary of whats been happening over the last month?! I swear, you can't leave this fuckin thread for a moment before getting waaay behind on everything. I can't keep up with this shit! Lol

It's like reading a comic series. Turn your head for a second, and next thing you know, you're sifting through 100 pages of filler just to get to the plot.

Nothing in particular's happened over the last month, all that's happened was Arc Revo's recent trailer (Kagura/Terumi trailer), which had a sequence of story CGs shortly after Terumi's bit ended, one of which was this, which has gotten the most attention.

Once the actual game is out, the thread will be much easier to find info in, since that's just about all that will be allowed. :yaaay:

Even Terumi is afraid of her . . . damn, we need that game right now!

I don't really think Hazama really fears her, especially if he and Relius are the one who are controlling Saya. I guess he just gets annoyed by her behavior sometimes in the sense that she still have some free control and Hazama is nice enough to follow her orders for most part.

She is just a pawn in a greater, bigger PLAN.

now that i think about it, that "secret ending" in the CS true ending with Relius & Hazama. Maybe Hazama's entire goal was to get his body/soul back from the boundary err cauldron.

I don't really think Hazama really fears her, especially if he and Relius are the one who are controlling Saya. I guess he just gets annoyed by her behavior sometimes in the sense that she still have some free control and Hazama is nice enough to follow her orders for most part.

He gets annoyed by Relius too. He pretty much gets annoyed by everyone.

Terumi being afraid must be a lie because Terumi doesn't afraid of anything.

now that i think about it, that "secret ending" in the CS true ending with Relius & Hazama. Maybe Hazama's entire goal was to get his body/soul back from the boundary err cauldron.

Relius "killed" Hazama for that sole purpose I believe. He's only able to infiltrate those computer thingies (Takemagahara?) after he goes into Ghosty form.

Saya is very much a figurehead that Hazama & Relius rule through, its just that since she believes she's in charge she tries to act like it and Hazama doesn't like being told what to do remember? He even blows up at Relius in that ending.

since she believes

There's no way of confirming what exactly Saya's thoughts are as it stands. Whether she's doing what she is out of free will or if she's merely being used is unknown. She, like Amaterasu, is a pretty blank slate on motives and/or free will with our current info.

There's no way of confirming what exactly Saya's thoughts are as it stands. Whether she's doing what she is out of free will or if she's merely being used is unknown. She, like Amaterasu, is a pretty blank slate on motives and/or free will with our current info.

Well her speech towards Rachel at the end of CS seems to suggest both; she's acting out of free will, but is being used. But yea, the deal with her is up in the air.

I just noticed, with Saya having purple hair now; Jin is the only one who still has his family's natural hair and eye color. Well..unless you wanna count Noel.

I wonder who the real Imperator was before Saya got kidnapped.

A random Duodecim noble that no one cares about, I guess.

Either way, Relius, Saya, and Hazama/Terumi both scare the shit out of me. I'm not sure which one would be the worst to run into in a dark alley. (Relius would start experimenting on you, Terumi/Hazama would torture you to death, and who in the hell know what Saya would do.)

I think Saya does have some form of sentience though. Based on her short little speech at the end of CS where she said that Rachel's attempts to interven were in vain, and she wanted to return the world to it's original state of perpetual death. Rachel also states in her CP Arcade mode story that Saya's main motive behind getting Tsubaki to join her using the Izayoi, was to act as a trump card against her Kokonoe.

I can only remember terumi legitimately freaking out twice. One was when Nine was putting mind eater on him. The other was when jubei revealed his sekigan and trapped terumi in the boundary.

Mind eater still lets the base personality through, like phantom/nine helping valk or terumi's general attitude throughout the dark war. Based off that saya seems to genuinely want to destroy the world