Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

If Ragna really is working with Kagura then I look forward to what impact their coup will have in the NOL, really looks interesting.

None of the soldiers were in that base though. Evac'd by da Haz

I don't exactly call ripping the soul out of your body to make a psycho flat-chested robot girl an evac. But it doesn't really matter does it?

Wait, Kagura captured Ragna?.....Not buying it. Tho I do wonder why they're working together; then again I guess its beneficial in both ways. Ragna gets to uncover the NOL's secrets and gets his hands on Hazama, while Kagura topples the NOL's rule, its a win-win for them I guess.

So Kagura's harem army at this point consists of a lot of the powerhouses of the series; The grim reaper, the hero of Ikaruga, the eye of the azure, wielder of the Izayoi, A beastkin, and one of the smartest minds on the planet. This can either end in great triumph, or great failure for them. since this isn't the last game, its probably gonna be a failure. Hopefully the characters can keep their animosity under control, but I doubt it.

It doesn't necessarily have to end in failure. It can just be well...delayed success, lol.

It doesn't necessarily have to end in failure. It can just be well...delayed success, lol.

This, for all we know the events of this game could be a turning point in the story. The villains have had the upper hand up to now.

The way I'm kind of expecting it is that if this was going by the order of a Shakespearean play type thing, I expect CP's story to end at the tip/end of what would be "act 3", while whatever game comes after it would be "act 4 and 5". It's kind of amusing though how it seems almost like Kagura is bringing together a bunch of people that hate each other.

Kagura came out of left field, he just shows up and somehow becomes central to the plot. Freaking crazy.

That's what you get for focusing the plot of your game in a single city, while the rest of the world is still going on with its usual business.

The way I'm kind of expecting it is that if this was going by the order of a Shakespearean play type thing, I expect CP's story to end at the tip/end of what would be "act 3", while whatever game comes after it would be "act 4 and 5". It's kind of amusing though how it seems almost like Kagura is bringing together a bunch of people that hate each other.

They all hate the NOL more though and he gives them a group to basically team up to fight them.

...Ya know, I'm starting to get the feeling that Kagura is actually evil, or will become evil. Or he's gonna die. He just seems...too perfect for this series. Taking a stand against the NOL, building an army to do so, a handsome ladies man, part of the duodecim(even higher than Jin & Tsubaki), and there's a high possibility he could beat Azreal. It just seems all too convenient.

If it doesn't turn out to be true, then I'll be surprised if his plans go off unhinged.

Dear god, the new cast just screams god tier. I mean, we have Genocider Arzael, possible Dance God Amane, prototype Murakumo Izayoi, "Mr. Perfect" Kagura dn freaking Terumi. Only one who is remotely standard is Bullet.

INB4 Kugura turns out to be working with Hazama and Relius. But really, he's ether going to turn out to be evil, or his plan's going to fall apart somehow. I can't see his 'team' working together unless it's true ending time. But what do I know?

Dear god, the new cast just screams god tier. I mean, we have Genocider Arzael, possible Dance God Amane, prototype Murakumo Izayoi, "Mr. Perfect" Kagura dn freaking Terumi. Only one who is remotely standard is Bullet.

Amane doesn't really seem to be that powerful. He held his own against Rachel, but that's it, at least as far as we know right now. And Izayoi!Tsubaki hasn't done anything god-tier worthy, has she? Also, we already knew Terumi was god-tier.

I think you guys might be judging Kagura a bit too early. Yeah sure he's seen fighting Azreal, but for all we know the story will have him getting stomped on.

Compare to the playable CS characters, though; out of Hazama, Tsubaki, Mu, Valkenhayn, Platinum, Makoto, and Relius, the only ones that seemed "normal" were Tsubaki and Makoto, both of who have stupid power of their own, in Izayoi and being able to punch hard enough to make craters...

Most of the cast is stupid strong unless they're friends with Bang. Plat's an exception.

I think Kagura will be on the same tier as Ragna and Azrael. So he might actually reach a stalemate against Azrael.

Bullet's purpose is to show off those things that gave her that hunchback, so not surprised :kitty:

Yeah, I mean there's a reason Bullet and Mai have the battle stances they do.

With that being said, I'm not sure where this stuff on Kagura's strength is coming from. I'm sure there's something I missed that states it, but I can't for the life of me remember one. I DO though admit that a lot of the new characters seem super strong though.

Amane doesn't really seem to be that powerful. He held his own against Rachel, but that's it, at least as far as we know right now. And Izayoi!Tsubaki hasn't done anything god-tier worthy, has she? Also, we already knew Terumi was god-tier.

I think you guys might be judging Kagura a bit too early. Yeah sure he's seen fighting Azreal, but for all we know the story will have him getting stomped on.

Holding your own against Rachel is a pretty big deal given she's one of the more powerful characters, up there with Hazama even. And Izayoi apparently has the power to kill observers like Rachel so there's that.

Every single new character is getting stupidly powerful. I like how Bullet is the only unremarkable one, so far we don't know shit about her other than "Lolboobs" and Litchi already covered that.

Which reminds me, I wonder where he arcade ending is gonna take her.

Which reminds me, I wonder where he arcade ending is gonna take her.

If you mean Bullet's, her arcade ending, if I remember right, is a flashback before she entered Ikaruga. She seems to remember her fallen comrades and the dialogue implies that one of them might have betrayed them.

Holding your own against Rachel is a pretty big deal given she's one of the more powerful characters, up there with Hazama even. And Izayoi apparently has the power to kill observers like Rachel so there's that.

"Has the power to"=/="Can actually accomplish." Remember, Rachel beat Izayoi in her Arcade ending and didn't really seem that bothered. Also not trying to bash Amane or anything, but doesn't Rachel regularly hold back her power or something? Not that it isn't impressive, but still.

"Has the power to"=/="Can actually accomplish." Remember, Rachel beat Izayoi in her Arcade ending and didn't really seem that bothered. Also not trying to bash Amane or anything, but doesn't Rachel regularly hold back her power or something? Not that it isn't impressive, but still.

Yea, and she still smacks a lot of people around regardless. I said potential, I never said she actually could do it.

INB4 Kugura turns out to be working with Hazama and Relius. But really, he's ether going to turn out to be evil, or his plan's going to fall apart somehow. I can't see his 'team' working together unless it's true ending time. But what do I know?

I think so too, something about him just screams betrayal.

Its really hard to gauge character strength in this series because everyone becomes as strong as they "need" to be when the time comes/its their moment to shine.

That's what you get for focusing the plot of your game in a single city, while the rest of the world is still going on with its usual business.

Yeah, but they could've foreshadowed it...Kagura seems like too much of an asspull right now.

Kagura's family planning an uprising against the NOL was given a mention in Makoto's Extend story mode, I believe. I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned in some of the CP Arcade stories too.