Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Guys, I haven´t been following the thread for quite a while, so sorry if this is well known already,

but is it known what the exactly the sword/blade of the emperror is, which is mentioned at the end of CS?

Guys, I haven´t been following the thread for quite a while, so sorry if this is well known already,

but is it known what the exactly the sword/blade of the emperror is, which is mentioned at the end of CS?

The Sword of Izanami is Nu-13.

Also, strangely she was called the Sword of Izanagi in Ragna's CP arcade ending, but was again called Sword of Izanami in her own ending like at the end of CS.

Does anyone else notice the red markings on Ragna's face?

Isn't it the effect from using Soul Eater? Happens to Touya as well. The only strange thing is that it is only red and not red and black like it usually is.

Isn't it the effect from using Soul Eater? Happens to Touya as well. The only strange thing is that it is only red and not red and black like it usually is.

So this only happens when using soul eater? I mean, the CG in the first two games doesn't show that at all...

What did it mean? I haven't played XBlaze.

The Grimoire spins out of control because its user doesn't have a strong enough will. When using the Grimoire the user must be prepared to consume "Everything".

Edit: When watching the trailer from TGS with the opening theme, I wonder if there is a reason for this order that is written during the time when the illustration from phase shift is shown:

Calamity Trigger

Continuum Shift - Chronophantasma

Alter Memory

well i saw this one coming a new DLC and its Noel

http://images.wikia.com/blazblue/images/7/79/Noel_Vermillion_%28Chronophantasma%2C_Character_Select_Artwork%2C_NOL_uniform%29.jpg

in her NOL Uniform will be DLC as well, and she will be able to switch between her Astral Heat animations of BBCT ~ BBCSEX and CP. She also comes with her own Arcade Mode scenario which is different from the current Noel’s.

Maybe we should start a new thread now.

The spoiler that the "previous Imperator" was in fact Tenjou... is pretty weird.

Wait what where was this at

Maybe we should start a new thread now.

The spoiler that the "previous Imperator" was in fact Tenjou... is pretty weird.

Ok, I can make the story discussion thread now, but the speculation thread will probably have to wait until I'm back from campus. For now, any speculation stays here.

gotta love that sidebar feed broadcasting spoilers everywhere

If you care about the plot, it's best to just hide that bar for the next few days... maybe weeks.

lol wow, well their pulling out all the stops on this one it appears. Didn't Rachel say that it would be a few years until Takemikazuchi woke up again?

Maybe Saya changed that. I think she has the power to do that.

Considering everything else they can do, I'm sure that Relius and\or Terumi just modified it be able to fire more than just once every four years. That, or maybe Saya just summoned Take-Mikazuchi from the future.

Wait what where was this at

1.Tenjou is a descendant of Mei from Xblaze.

2.He was the Imperator until he was ousted by a coup, in retaliation he formed the Ikaruga Federation.

3.Kagura wants to put Tenjou's son on the throne since he's "the true Imperator".

Oh and Terumi killed Tenjou, not Jin.