Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Mikado is Saya, yes! And the Kushinada Lynchpin was (I'm assuming) a very important item during the Phase novels. It's an anti-seithr weapon, I think, and could only be used by Celica. If you look in the previous pages, Relius is looking for the thing to bring about some sort of day of destruction, and it's been hiding in Bang's nail this whole time.

Mikado is Saya, yes! And the Kushinada Lynchpin was (I'm assuming) a very important item during the Phase novels. It's an anti-seithr weapon, I think, and could only be used by Celica. If you look in the previous pages, Relius is looking for the thing to bring about some sort of day of destruction, and it's been hiding in Bang's nail this whole time.

So Bang's Nail, is not only a godly anti-nox weapon, that can severe one's link with the boundary, but also contains an anti-seithr weapon within it, that can bring about the end of the world o_O?!

I thought Kushinada's Lynchpin was incomplete

Yeah. Hence why I am totally unsure and say we wait for someone who's actually read those novels. But that's the gist of what I got. orz

AND I THINK SO, BLADE. Bang has a bigger role after all!!!

AND I THINK SO, BLADE. Bang has a bigger role after all!!!

Holy fuck, coupled with that new super, WHERE HE USES HIS NAIL in the fashion of Chipp's Zanseirouga. He's become incredibly badass.

Ragna is one of the strongest characters and couldn't anything against Nu/Terumi lol. But both are hella OP right now.

And well, the bit where he loses "his" Seithr source or Boundary link and consequently loses the Azure, probably shows that indeed the Lynchpin fell in wrong hands.

And well, the bit where he loses "his" Seithr source or Boundary link and consequently loses the Azure, probably shows that indeed the Lynchpin fell in wrong hands.

I think that was just because Celica showed up. It seems like she passively nullifies the seithr around her. Explains why it keeps randomly seemed to work sometimes in P0.

bang can cut ties with the boundary? consider litchi saved right?

Nope, cuz apparently Relius manages to get his hands on it.

Since it was brought up in the wrong thread I'll talk about here,

I doubt Amane is Tenjo's son because, Amane has a conversation with Bang and Bang does NOT recognize Amane at all. Considering how important Tenjo's son apparently is to Bang, you would think he knows what the hell he would look like.

And considering Amane's nature and him having a troupe for whatever reason, it wouldn't really make that much sense for him to be so hard for Bang to find, ESPECIALLY if they are in Ikaruga of all places.

I doubt Amane just ran off and suddenly decided to look the way he does, for Bang to somehow not know it is him. Unless they really go out of their way to stretch that "mystery" and do some shit like Amane just looks like that for a disguise but since that's part of his "power" I doubt that is the case.

So yea I don't think Amane is Tenjo's son. I wouldn't be surprised however if Amane somehow knew where he was or had information about him if Tenjo's son is younger and thus Amane would show interest in him to know that kinda stuff.

Nope, cuz apparently Relius manages to get his hands on it.

Not in the sense of her total curing. However, along with Litchi's ending where she was driven to tears after possibly being revealed of the consequences of her actions, it could be a catalyst of her finally realizing the folly of her obsessive selfishness and decided to make amends by helping Bang recover it (because she probably figured that Relius will NOT use it for curing her).

So in a sense, it could be saving her from her life of 'anti-villainy'.

Not in the sense of her total curing. However, along with Litchi's ending where she was driven to tears after possibly being revealed of the consequences of her actions, it could be a catalyst of her finally realizing the folly of her obsessive selfishness and decided to make amends by helping Bang recover it (because she probably figured that Relius will NOT use it for curing her).

So in a sense, it could be saving her from her life of 'anti-villainy'.

It's gonna be kind of moot if she dies from boundary poisoning mang.

I'm more or less thinking that she realizes that Relius is not going to release that cure and is gonna use it for a weapon of mass destruction, so the only way to retrieve it is to fight against Relius and snatch it from him before it's too late for her, thus squarely returning to the side that fights Hazama & co, leaving Team Douchebag. And that's if Rachel and Kokonoe allow her, because judging from Tager's story, Kokonoe is expectedly unforgiving.

Since thus far, in CP, her story NEVER touched her Boundary corruption (and strangely lacking Arakune), I think its threat towards her body is going to be the focus on next game... But I'm satisfied if this game is for bringing her back to the side of good.

I doubt it, just for gameplay purposes, I doubt they will kill her. It's true that they can come with some weird crap to bring her back in the next game, I doubt they will do that with the core characters, she it's not Nu.

I am thinking that the reason why Boundary corruption isn't brought up in the Litchi's Arcade is because Hazama and Relius at least maded it so that Litchi's degeneration is slowed down so that she doesn't just die on them. They still need her,even if they have no plans on actually saving her.

I doubt it, just for gameplay purposes, I doubt they will kill her. It's true that they can come with some weird crap to bring her back in the next game, I doubt they will do that with the core characters, she it's not Nu.

That's the problem with fighting games, you can't permanently kill off anybody due to lowering the roster, it's annoying.

That's the problem with fighting games, you can't permanently kill off anybody due to lowering the roster, it's annoying.

That is not true in any way, shape, or form:

-Kill em, remove em [sNK]

-Kill em, make em irrelevant additions [Arc System Works]

-Kill em, but don't give 2 shits about your flimsy lore [Capcom]

-Kill em, shenanigans [everyone]

= w=

I am thinking that the reason why Boundary corruption isn't brought up in the Litchi's Arcade is because Hazama and Relius at least maded it so that Litchi's degeneration is slowed down so that she doesn't just die on them. They still need her,even if they have no plans on actually saving her.

It's just prediction, but I think she might have served her purpose this way. I had a hunch that her Boundary research is what finally made Relius able to tune up the Kushinada Lynchpin to his and Hazama's tastes, and then for bonus sake, they find out about Bang's infatuation on her, then sends her to lure Bang into their trap. Needless to say, they succeeded.

But then again, it's just prediction.

SNK removed them at the cost of creating some random ass saga OOOOOOOORRR making an unlimited match to have people stop complaining about their dead character.

Capcom makes characters and then decides to never put them in a game again. (looking at you 3s series)