Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Well last time he did that, he died in his bad ending in CS.

Fair enough.

hey have we heard anything about the six heroes in any arcade? i thought this one was supposed to conclude that story?

They share a fight song together.

Dear god, Relius really grew some douce points since the last game.

Grew some douche points? He acted no different than he always does.

In other news, that Alexandrite remix kicks ass but it's not as good as the original one IMO. Same thing with X-matic.

They're both equally good. Why does one have to be better than the other?

hey have we heard anything about the six heroes in any arcade? i thought this one was supposed to conclude that story?

Hakumen is the most likely option to have anything about them in Arcade Mode; if they aren't in his, then it probably will be covered in the Story Mode of the console release.

They're both equally good. Why does one have to be better than the other?

Says who? says you? People have differing opinions, like I think X-Matic remix sounds better.

The remixes are pretty different to the original in most cases, of course people are going to like one over the other, pretty stupid to think otherwise.

I assume they want to make her a character in time for the console version since she's important and if she's DLC she'll end up with no story/arcade.

I swear, if kokonoe is not made playable after saying a line like that, Mori will get all of my hatred till the end of time, coy little bastard

I feel like he gets a kick out of it in a reallly sadistic kinda way.

Has anyone noticed that the game over screen doesn't have the title crest in it this time around, but features an altered version of it. Like how the Tsukiyomi crest has and open and closed version? Maybe it doesn't have anything super significant to it but when it's character is revealed that could change. Signs are showing that it does belong to a certain pink haired scientist.

It's Linhua's

Has anyone noticed that the game over screen doesn't have the title crest in it this time around, but features an altered version of it. Like how the Tsukiyomi crest has and open and closed version? Maybe it doesn't have anything super significant to it but when it's character is revealed that could change. Signs are showing that it does belong to a certain pink haired scientist.

It's Linhua's

Nope.

Hype Dog's.

It's Linhua's

It reminds me a lot more of what Amaterasu's could be, imo. What with the whole ray thing going on, the emphasis on the myth of luring the goddess out from her cave (paralleling getting the Master Unit out of the Boundary) and the bright yellow/orange (solar colors), but then the thing kind of looks like a weird open Cauldron too, especially with the wings. Of course, the emblem might not belong to a playable character at all. The BlazBlue emblem is only seen in the series as the symbol of the Azure/Azure Grimoire/Black Beast, and no playable character (so far) actually has it as a crest.

who am I kidding, it's obviously Dr. Han

edit: There's also the whole AMATERASU, AWAKEN (or was it activate?) text from the CS True End that also had the title symbol.

It reminds me a lot more of what Amaterasu's could be, imo. What with the whole ray thing going on, the emphasis on the myth of luring the goddess out from her cave (paralleling getting the Master Unit out of the Boundary) and the bright yellow/orange (solar colors), but then the thing kind of looks like a weird open Cauldron too, especially with the wings. Of course, the emblem might not belong to a playable character at all. The BlazBlue emblem is only seen in the series as the symbol of the Azure/Azure Grimoire/Black Beast, and no playable character (so far) actually has it as a crest.

who am I kidding, it's obviously Dr. Han

edit: There's also the whole AMATERASU, AWAKEN (or was it activate?) text from the CS True End that also had the title symbol.

If they break their trend I'll be painfully surprised. This Amaterasu activate thing isn't ringing a bell for me. I'm going to have to play the True end again. Unless you're talking about the words (that I could never read fast enough) on that image at the veeeeery end of it all.

If they break their trend I'll be painfully surprised. This Amaterasu activate thing isn't ringing a bell for me. I'm going to have to play the True end again. Unless you're talking about the words (that I could never read fast enough) on that image at the veeeeery end of it all.

It's the image with the crests of Ragna, Nu, BlazBlue, and CP. Here's a crappy image of it altered to make the crests more visible. Says:

The point of no return is already far behind.

Crumbling away under your feet, the world will never be the same.

The path is clear. Now, break in to the maelstrom of fate.

BLAZBLUE

And above that, in Japanese: AMATERASU

Below: Awaken? I cannot for the life of me remember and I do not comprehend

Also, the crest has some of the same imagery going on as Tsukiyomi, mainly the square in a circle with crescents, only it has MORE circles and squares and squares within circles within squares and looks a lot more "eye-like" in the title crest, with a sort of visible lower and upper lid. At least to me :v: I already know I'm thinking about this too much.

Very interesting. Thanks for the picture reference. I wonder how those words will play into Chrono Phantasma's story.

The first part is probably about the end of the time loops.

Obviously the last part has yet to be seen.

The Japanese part is really confusing honestly. Rather what it is referring to is.

Man so many plot points being raised by all these different arcade paths. I feel like there's so much stuff to cover that it can't possibly be handled all in just this game, even half of it. Gonna have tons of questions by the time this is over.

I wonder how it's going to handled in CP because now it's going to be one big story like CT Reconstruction.

About Kokonoe, I bet she is going to use some kind of tool to fight, I can't she her punching people but you never know.

Here's the image that flickered quickly in Ragna's arcade mode. If it's not the same thing as this and this and this, I'll eat my hat. Static seems to further symbolize observation or phenomena intervention, or in a couple of cases, seeing a past/future image or what happened in another timeline... (the symbols on the thing are very similar to ones found in other places, such as Ragna's tattoo).

edit: a friend of mine says that it reads "Amaterasu descends," or more accurately, "arrives/visits."

3 stories, although that's still pretty cramped. Sadly, some characters are probably going to end up shortchanged, and we won't see much (if anything at all) from their point of view. 23 characters is a lot, although obviously some will be conflated (Izayoi and Tsubaki, Noel and Mu). Unless the stories are LONG and switch POV more than CTR.

I would hope Kokonoe summons robots, sadly I do not think she will summon Golden Tager for her Astral.

It seems very likely that we'll see Amaterasu in the Story Mode of this game, at least I'd wager so. Also I'd imagine Kokonoe fights with either magic or a mix of magic and technology. Her Astral is probably Snap Weapon: Infinity Gravity, the thing she used on Relius in the Sector Seven storyline.

Back on topic, it seems very likely that we'll see Amaterasu in the Story Mode of this game, at least I'd wager so. Also I'd imagine Kokonoe fights with either magic or a mix of magic and technology. Her Astral is probably Snap Weapon: Infinity Gravity, the thing she used on Relius in the Sector Seven storyline.

Snap Weapon and Infinite Gravity are entirely separate spells. Also, Snap Weapon is for smelting Nox Nyctores; it can't be performed without a cauldron.

Oh, they are? I read somewhere that they were one and the same. Ah well, my bad. But I still maintain that Infinite Gravity will probably be her Astral.

Infinite Gravity was just a spell for sealing the Black Beast away, she didn't use it on Relius :U

She just used her magic to briefly control Nirvana to attack Relius.

Her Astral is a minituar nuke, of course :V Even if she has magical powers, she focuses more on science than magic (Hakumen pretty much brings up in Tager's story that she doesn't try to end this by neither by using Boundary nor using magic but trough SCIENCE!)

So, Tager's line after beating Bullet in VS is "I've... seen you somewhere... Ugh!.." Guess he really did belong to the same squad as her, but doesn't remember it.

So, Tager's line after beating Bullet in VS is "I've... seen you somewhere... Ugh!.." Guess he really did belong to the same squad as her, but doesn't remember it.

Or maybe he was there when the thing what killed Bullet's family happened.

That'd be some serious shit. What if....Kokonoe erased Tager's memories of the entire incident?