Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

She's one of the main driving forces for Bang, Bang is coolbeans. Litchi and Tenjou is what pushes Bang forward, but mostly Tenjou.

@kanashimi, we have the same mains in BB and GG :3

Ugh your sig makes me think that Haku-men has converted to one of those nuts telling everyone the world is ending on the 12th (or the 21st, they seem to disagree with one another).

I work in the Postal service, you won't believe how many retarded letters I send everyday relating to that crap. Didn't the world end last year anyway? And the year before that? Hard to keep track.

Although one could argue that the world has ended quite a few times in the BB universe....

Dressed up girls and got drunk.

She's contributed more to the fanservice than the actual story, that says a whole lot.

Anyway, I think there's more to Bloodscythe than we actually see... Protagonist weapons end up being the most important of them all in the end.

Nyctores No.0 maybe? Or made with Sorcery instead of Magic? Who knows.

Any clues about Nemesis Horizon btw? Is that Golden Arcana Heart Robot-thingy Nemesis itself, or just keeps something inside it?

Litchi also does have an important role on Carl's story. Nice that Carl is concern about what might happen to Litchi in CP.

Anyway, I think there's more to Bloodscythe than we actually see... Protagonist weapons end up being the most important of them all in the end.

Nyctores No.0 maybe? Or made with Sorcery instead of Magic? Who knows.

Any clues about Nemesis Horizon btw? Is that Golden Arcana Heart Robot-thingy Nemesis itself, or just keeps something inside it?

Oh yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if Ragna's weapon suddenly became a plot point, despite the fact that there was no hinting towards it before. But eh, protagonist powers, what'cha gonna do.

I think the casket in the center of it is much more interesting than the rest of it. I think Nemesis Horizon might be the name of an event more than an actual object. The event of that...thing (Amaterasu, the first successful prime field something else, whatever you want to guess)...coming out from the Boundary/Cauldron. Much like Continuum Shift.

A weird thing about Sealed Weapons such as Izayoi: Kokonoe says it was created prior to the Dark War, but it's definitely an armagus.

I'm hoping that it's the first Prime Field Device that was sealed inside the Boundary. Hell that one might even have emotions since I don't believe that the scientists screwed with her consciousness,

Amaterasu indeed got emotions and became godlike after finding the Azure (or something?)

Actually, the first Prime Field Device and Amaterasu are two completely different beings. The first Prime Field Device did make it all the way inside the Boundary, gained a soul, and became Godlike though. Their creators feared her and couldn't destroy her so they just sealed her deep inside the Boundary.

Considering this series has a running theme of manmade entities having godlike power, and yet the insistence that nothing built by human hands can be a god... Who knows? They might be one and the same. The origins of the Sankishin Core Units is a mystery, and they might have always existed or they might have been crafted by humans. Amaterasu seems to be taking a more proactive role in CP, so we might see more information in story mode or a new setting material collection.

Someone suggested that the first successful prime field is inhabiting Saya and is royally pissed at what humanity did to her, but CP confirms that the Imperator is weaker than Takamagahara in terms of observation and phenomena intervention and so probably not that prime field.

That was another thing. What were those beings in Takamagahara anyway. Who made Takamagahara. What was it's purpose. Like I know it reset time loops but why was it supposed to be doing it in the first place.

That was another thing. What were those beings in Takamagahara anyway. Who made Takamagahara. What was it's purpose. Like I know it reset time loops but why was it supposed to be doing it in the first place.

It's a supercomputer/data entity created by humans. Seems like it was made to calculate distortions created by Amaterasu, to perform dimensional interference, and interfere with Amaterasu. In CT it seemed like it was waiting for a favorable timeline--a timeline in which Noel survived. In CS it wanted Terumi to make Noel into Kusanagi in order to eliminate Amaterasu and inherit the Azure. It wanted a world free of the distortions and phenomena intervention created by the Master Unit, a world perfectly calculated by Takamagahara. After what Phantom's virus did to it, it seems like it's just the Imperator's toy.

The Takamagahara System. The supreme program humanity has attained. One theory is that it's development is closely related to the Original Units.

Once upon a time humanity thought to use it, to try to interfere with the Master Unit.

I feel like I'm missing something, but I don't know what.

and why does the master unit cause distortions again? :v: what l mean is, what are it's intentions. is it a good or bad machine? l assumed good which mak takamahagara bad

and why does the master unit cause distortions again? :v: what l mean is, what are it's intentions. is it a good or bad machine? l assumed good which mak takamahagara bad

Probally because Master Unit is the reason for the timeloops.

As timeloops are "bad" since everyone wanted the right event to trigger the awakening of The Eye.

One funny thing about this is, things from the Past can't exist without the BlackBeast, and from Future/Present's can't without Relius. :v:

Speaking of that, I hope they explain just what exactly happened during the original timeline.

It was at the end of that timeline when the Black Beast first "traveled" back in time and manifested itself at a Cauldron from the 2nd timeline. So there shouldn't have been a Black Beast during the original timeline at all. Which doesn't make sense, as that would mean that there would be no need to build the Hierarchical cities, which would mean that Ragna wouldn't have met Nu at the Kagutsuchi NOL Library branch basement, which would mean no Black Beast.

Fucking time travel, how does it work?

Speaking of that, I hope they explain just what exactly happened during the original timeline.

It was at the end of that timeline when the Black Beast first "traveled" back in time and manifested itself at a Cauldron from the 2nd timeline. So there shouldn't have been a Black Beast during the original timeline at all. Which doesn't make sense, as that would mean that there would be no need to build the Hierarchical cities, which would mean that Ragna wouldn't have met Nu at the Kagutsuchi NOL Library branch basement, which would mean no Black Beast.

Confusingly. From our perspective, only the timeline that produces a living Noel is the "current" one, but as Makoto's story mode shows all timelines are happening at the same time. They're parallel universes in addition to being past or future loops. Makoto is able to travel to the Wheel of Fortune timeline despite that happening in the "past." Well, it's not really the past, but it's a previous timeline.

Try not to think about it too much.

Before the Black Beast (if there's not any mumbo jumbo where a Black Beast from like phase #453 could end up in like phase #002), it was probably just the Cauldron that Kusanagi was forging in that gave rise to the Black Beast. Terumi does say the Cauldron essentially went berserk and produced the Black Beast, its "child."

Causality Loops or Predestination Paradox, basically the universe created Ragna and Nu in order for the Black Beast to be formed, despite their previous non-existence in the original occurrence. Most likely the Black Beast was simply a thing that occurred in the original line, then as we progress to the period which would later definite it's origin, the key components of Ragna and Nu are formed. This is most likely formed from Bloodedge (who originally would be his own entity) traversing through time.

In short; time travel is stupid, please every writer that exists, please stop trying to make it work unless you aim for something short, simple, and sweet like Looper or something.

The biggest fucking mystery that has eluded me ever since I completed CT's story mode years ago. :vbang:

Whenever there's time travel involved, try to think about more timelines.

Blackbeast happened in both looped and original timeline, just under different circustamces.

The way I see it that Black Beast did not exist in the original timeline and events related to it did not happen. HOWEVER, if I know my facts, Prime Field Devices were created before Black Beast appeared, meaning that on one way or another, Nu was created in some form. And we can assume at one way or another, the point where Ragna and Nu fall into the Cauldron happened, causing Nu to merge with the Azure to create the Black Beast, which comes out of the Boundary at another point in time. This is where Amaterasu puts up a point where the time will loop, as no matter how this new loop would go, the result will be the same.

I know I'm late to the party here, but lol Azrael's arcade story.

>Curb stomps Rachel, Valkenhayn, Tager, Jin and Ragna

>Ragna powers up

>"JOKE'S ON YOU, I'M HOLDING BACK"

They are going to write themselves into a corner with this guy, aren't they?