Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

I thought in the original timeline, the Black Beast was an experiment Terumi made that went out of control. Or at least the original timeline with the BB.

I know I'm late to the party here, but lol Azrael's arcade story.

>Curb stomps Rachel, Valkenhayn, Tager, Jin and Ragna

>Ragna powers up

>"JOKE'S ON YOU, I'M HOLDING BACK"

They are going to write themselves into a corner with this guy, aren't they?

lol, I like the way you put it.

Power creep. Gotta make the new characters intimidating, right? Azrael is probably extremely physically strong, but he can always be outwitted, outplayed, or outmatched. Still, it is a little ridiculous...

Considering Ragna tends to get his ass handed to him a lot, I'm pretty sure Azreal is just gonna curb stomp him powered up as well.

.....Man Ragna, the story just does not like you.

Stories back online at DailyMotion! Now only to wait how long does it take from Arc Cops to hunt those down as well...

Azrael's Story

Relius' Story

Tsubaki's Story

Bang's Story

Nice, thanks a ton for these. The cutscenes are a great place to listen to some of the new themes, and having subs on them is freakin' awesome. Can't wait to see more.

Stories back online at DailyMotion! Now only to wait how long does it take from Arc Cops to hunt those down as well...

Azrael's Story

Relius' Story

Tsubaki's Story

Bang's Story

So many feels for Jin and Tsubaki right now, I mean Tsubaki has been screwed since the beginning however I must admit the clash between "Izayoi" Tsubaki and Jin looks hype as shit.

Another thing doesn't Jin seem more serious and becoming more like Haku as the cutscenes I've seen so far have been more like I was watching Ky all over again..

One last thing what is Haku's role going to be, I mean why is he in Ikuruga and don't you think his role in the story has been a bit relaxed recently? I can understand in most cases however it still seems that he will only interfere in dire situations or to complete his own agenda.

So many feels for Jin and Tsubaki right now, I mean Tsubaki has been screwed since the beginning however I must admit the clash between "Izayoi" Tsubaki and Jin looks hype as shit.

Another thing doesn't Jin seem more serious and becoming more like Haku as the cutscenes I've seen so far have been more like I was watching Ky all over again..

One last thing what is Haku's role going to be, I mean why is he in Ikuruga and don't you think his role in the story has been a bit relaxed recently? I can understand in most cases however it still seems that he will only interfere in dire situations or to complete his own agenda.

Well Hakumen's apparent objective is killing Hazama, but that's all we know at the moment. He'll obviously play some role given how part of the plot revolves around the Six Heroes.

And yes, Jin is a lot more serious now because he actually has someone to fight for, and it prompted him to cut the faggotry, and start getting shit done. Granted, he's still a whiny little bitch around Ragna, but hey...baby steps, nobody said character development was easy.

I will laugh my ass off if it's Noel who ultimately saves Tsubaki, and not Jin....that's gonna be a lulzy reaction.

Ultimately doesn't Tsubaki have to save herself? The strength of heart required to face oneself has been made manifest and whatnot?

Well that depends, is the Izayoi a manifestation of Tsubaki's inner feelings that she's trying to bury?

>Ragna powers up

Eventually, Mori is just going to have him arm-wrestle Makoto

and lose.

But yeah, I have no idea where they're going to end up with Azrael. This dude is just violence personified. Shit, I'm more interested in who can stop this guy.

>Ragna powers up

Arcade modes are exacerbated story modes that show the character being used a bit stronger than they actually are.

Though yes, he's incredibly powerful, looking forward to when he meets Hakumen to be honest with you. I wanna hear the insulting things hakumen says to him as well :3

Eventually, Mori is just going to have him arm-wrestle Makoto

and lose.

But yeah, I have no idea where they're going to end up with Azrael. This dude is just violence personified. Shit, I'm more interested in who can stop this guy.

He's becoming one of the most interesting characters both in the new roster, and amongst the entire cast. Even his combo system/damage have added to his excitement. When he was originally announced, he looked the least interesting. Now he's America's Hero, especially when used by ESP lol.

I will laugh my ass off if it's Noel who ultimately saves Tsubaki, and not Jin....that's gonna be a lulzy reaction.

I swear if that happens I'm going throw my game out the widow and proceed to jump off a cliff.. -_-

Here something else that could completely mind fuck us all, it turns out that Ragna with his protagonist powers saves Tsubaki then got paired with her by Arc and he then proceeded to become Bloodedge and destroy the NOL... *ahem* Don't mind my little rants about how main characters and their plot make no bloody sense now a days...

Wait til he finds Hazama lol

If Azrael were to somehow knock the plot armor off of Hazama's smug prick face, he'd be the best character of this series hands down.

I know that's not gonna happen to Hazama though.

If Azrael were to somehow knock the plot armor off of Hazama's smug prick face, he'd be the best character of this series hands down.

Why not, Makoto already did it.

It's like every character BUT Ragna can screw over Hazama.

I swear if that happens I'm going throw my game out the widow and proceed to jump off a cliff.. -_-

Aww, but I like their Yuri vibes, it gives fuel to my fan fictions.

On a more serious note, Noel is in dire need of some development and actual action, and assisting in saving Tsuabki is a prime example. I mean I see no reason why her, Jin, and Makoto can't play a role there.

Here something else that could completely mind fuck us all, it turns out that Ragna with his protagonist powers saves Tsubaki then got paired with her by Arc and he then proceeded to become Bloodedge and destroy the NOL... *ahem* Don't mind my little rants about how main characters and their plot make no bloody sense now a days...

This would require Ragna actually beating Hazama, and that's not happening anytime soon..

Wait til he finds Hazama lol

Hazama will probably body his shit, or at least excite Azrael.

Hazama will probably coerce him, through force by beating him, to join NOL and leave S7. I've been calling it since day 1, Azrael doesn't know who Hazama is and loves to fight anyone that's strong, someone beating him who wants to destroy shit is something that he'll enjoy. Especially since his violent tendencies are always curtailed by S7, in so far as locking him away.

Ultimately doesn't Tsubaki have to save herself? The strength of heart required to face oneself has been made manifest and whatnot?

Wouldn't be the first time a character said that's the only way to do something, and then somebody else pulls an alternate method out of their ass.

Remember how Rachel said that fixing Noel when she first became Mu was impossible, and Ragna would have to kill her, only for Ragna to sacrifice his arm to 're-temper' her and make everything okay?

Wouldn't surprise me if they do the same with Jin and Izayoi. Or Noel and Izayoi.

Personally I'm hoping for Noel saving Tsubaki; it'd be nice to see a change from her being the damsel in distress to her being the one getting shit done.

Judging by what I've seen from Azrael's story. He beat Rachel? Is that like confirmed or something because shit.

I know Arcade modes can exaggerate the strength of a character, but to beat Valkenhayn, Jin, Tager and Ragna whilst Limited? I can see some mad Deus ex Machina smashing this guy in the face.

Yup. Although technically we don't know how much power she used. For all we know Azrael messed up her hair and she ran off and pouted.

I just remembered the whole hinting they used to do with Terumi not being really evil or something. Remember the text for his level "The devil is not so black as he is painted." Maybe he's really a good guy all along and Amaterasu is evil or something. He must erase all lies!

I'm guessing that Rachel "played with him" as she does with pretty much every other character and was probably forced to retreat. Rachel being an observer, she's not allowed to go all-out against her opponents, lest bad shit happens to her (lol CS Rachel got kicked in the face by Hazama in her bad ending).