Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

She is, and he seems to be aware of her strength. In terms of ordinary matches, his reaction/dialogue when beating her is the same as when he beats of the 6 Heroes.

Yeah, I thought as much. I never figured Rachel would be beaten in such a way. Figured her for the snooty observer role. Thanks for the clarification.

i have an idea: Jin sacrifices his arm to save tsubakizayoi

and hazama wanted nu and ragna to fuse right? but it didnt go as planned and then black beast. thats what i got, anyone wanna help or add?

i have an idea: Jin sacrifices his arm to save tsubakizayoi

and hazama wanted nu and ragna to fuse right? but it didnt go as planned and then black beast. thats what i got, anyone wanna help or add?

So we're just going to pull stuff out of our asses, throw it at the wall and see what sticks now are we?

Sorry, but if you have no basis off of which to base your random speculations, there is no reason to throw them into a discussion like this.

So we're just going to pull stuff out of our asses, throw it at the wall and see what sticks now are we?

Sorry, but if you have no basis off of which to base your random speculations, there is no reason to throw them into a discussion like this.

Pretty sure it was a joke...?

Also, Sourenga, do you have Amane's arcade mode translated? I just wanna know if he does anything plot-related and isn't just running around being fabulous without any relevance lol.

Also, a question: I know we don't know much about Izayoi, but why does Tsubaki have to be saved from it? Or were you guys referring to when she's still Dark Tsubaki? I thought she had Izayoi under control when she pulled that True Form stuff.

the first one was a joke...

but ragna and nu together made the black beast. hazama said it was a failed experiement, so obviously he was trying to do something from that happening!

I thought she had Izayoi under control when she pulled that True Form stuff.

Not yet, actually.

Though in Makoto's arcade mode ending, Izayoi is basically about to kill Makoto until... something... happens and she stops herself from doing it and drops down to her knees. Makoto thinks she came back to her normal self in that scene, but there's no sign of that being permanent or anything.

Not yet, actually.

Though in Makoto's arcade mode ending, Izayoi is basically about to kill Makoto until... something... happens and she stops herself from doing it and drops down to her knees. Makoto thinks she came back to her normal self in that scene, but there's no sign of that being permanent or anything.

Was Makoto's arcade mode posted on YouTube or something because all I got to see was a screenshot.

Not yet, actually.

Oh snap. Ok thanks for the clarification. I guess her relationship with Izayoi might be similar to Jin and Yukianesa prior to him mastering it? Or maybe it's closer to when Noel was tempered into Mu 12? I got the impression from the teaser before that she was back to her normal self, but I guess not.

I got the impression from the teaser before that she was back to her normal self, but I guess not.

That "teaser" is technically correct, just only for Izayoi's arcade mode. Whenever we get to see that.

I know I'm late to the party here, but lol Azrael's arcade story.

>Curb stomps Rachel, Valkenhayn, Tager, Jin and Ragna

>Ragna powers up

>"JOKE'S ON YOU, I'M HOLDING BACK"

And here's my new signature message

But seriously now, Azrael is one hell of a BEAST! The lone fact he, in canon, beat up Rachel is enough reason for me to like this guy (God, I hate Rachel)

But seriously now, Azrael is one hell of a BEAST! The lone fact he, in canon, beat up Rachel is enough reason for me to like this guy (God, I hate Rachel)

I thought he said it was claudius he beat up.

Azrael said that "But even though 'that' looked like a little girl... 'it' was... quite fine" And unless there's some strange stuff we don't know about Claudius, it must be Rachel.

You have a spelling mistake in your sig. You mispelt "arcade".

what? And do you mean clavis, as in Rachel's dad, who's dead?

Anyways Azrael refers to the person he beat as a "little girl" not an old man.

Eventually, Mori is just going to have him arm-wrestle Makoto

and lose.

But yeah, I have no idea where they're going to end up with Azrael. This dude is just violence personified. Shit, I'm more interested in who can stop this guy.

First there is Kokonoe who want to deal all "herself".

Second there is "most strongest creature in the world" (her daddy) who should prove his status to arrogant newcomers.

VS. Makoto scene from Hazama's story subbed! Some talk about Kagura Mutsuki here... This is pretty much the last good quality story gameplay we had...

Also, Sourenga, do you have Amane's arcade mode translated? I just wanna know if he does anything plot-related and isn't just running around being fabulous without any relevance lol.
Sorry. I'd like to translate more, but there are no more videos now that Arc Cops started to hunt down everything spoilerish.

This leads me to a question: Does anyone has those camrips of Litchi's and Noel's endings? I didn't figure to capture those for myself before those were taken down. So if anyone has those, I would like to try and translate those...

Sorry. I'd like to translate more, but there are no more videos now that Arc Cops started to hunt down everything spoilerish.

Ah, understandable. Thanks for translating what you could then! :D

So, random question, wasn't there a thread on DL here that had someone posting translations for one of the BB novels. The one about Bloodedge.

Hmmm, they've been referencing the Mutsuki house alot ever since entering Ikaruga, I wonder if we'll learn more about the Duodecim and what exactly they do nowadays.

also from Hazama's comment about Makoto "jumping around", I kinda want there to be a Beastmen family, I mean someone has to represent the oppressed in order to prevent constant revolt right? Honestly I'd like alot more focus on their kind, but c'est la vie

Mu's arcade mode:

7th: Ragna

8th: Nu

No Izayoi, weird.

Wonder what business Mu has with Ragna...

"Hey... hey.... hey slut.... yeah you.... remember when you facepalmed me? How's that arm doin'? Slut :kitty:"