Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

What about Carl's mom. Relius said she volunteered for it. What kind of hate could she possibly be filled with. Same with Ada.

What about Carl's mom. Relius said she volunteered for it. What kind of hate could she possibly be filled with. Same with Ada.

Relius could be a lying prick.

If Ada's soul was implanted into Nirvana before Ignis was implanted into the "Detonator", then I guess she secretly hated Relius for what she did to her daughter.

However, I'm not sure which one of the Clover females was turned into a doll first so that theory can be completely wrong.

He did say that Ada was "no good" and that's why he abandoned that "project". Maybe Ada lacked the hatred needed to become a "good" Detonator.

Won't be long til Relius recruits Makoto to the Dark Side of the Force methinks.

Unlikely. They already had Tsubaki and Litchi do that; it's getting old. Plus, Makoto knows how they work; she wouldn't go over no matter what.

Won't be long til Relius recruits Makoto to the Dark Side of the Force methinks.

Makoto is probably never going to 'join the dark side' along with characters like Tao and Bang imo.

I agree with you on that she not easy fool like Tsubaki was and even Tao and Bang will not be fool hardy to do any thing like that, known if Bang did it he will let his great ninja master down by join the bad guys he would not only fell as a ninja but let his people down by doing that and Tao knows when something not right at all so she follower her right mine.

Special Intros 1

The only thing resembling Tao that could be evil is Mecha-Tao (which I would totally love to have as an actual character if it ends up as hilarious as Robo-Ky) an "Evil" Tao would probably be just as oblivious and incompetent :v: (in a good way)

Not anything on Valky's story mode?

And kinda related question, but WHAT THE HELL does he say in one of his intros? Something like "Kiba wa ******mashita" (or something like that). I think it would mean something like "my fangs are sharpened", but I'm not entirely sure.

He's said that since CS1...

Where he dashes around in wolf form for a bit and then finally sits in place and flips his hair back, right?

One of the weirdest dialogue lines he's ever had (in my mind) is "Are you prepared...TO FIGHT A MONSTER!?" I always thought it was weird that he would refer to himself in such a manner

"Where he dashes around in wolf form for a bit and then finally sits in place and flips his hair back, right?"

YEah, but I want to know what he exactly says (the part with ***). I thought it was somethinig like "Kiba wa togarimashita", but that makes no sense to me lol

I still want to know how Amane knows Bullet (from their intro). And Makoto and Amane might have one too.

And I just realized, Guilty Gear had two key characters in the games; both banned in tourneys because of not being in arcades(not really relevant though). Kliff, the old strong one and Justice the mecha evil one.

Saying that Saya might be a console boss (excluding her from tourneys), wouldn't Cliff's replacement be Jubei? It only makes sense. :v:

Yeah Mu, Makoto, and Valkenhayn debuted as console characters first, these kinds of decisions are really up to the community more than a pure black/white.

But considering how important console gaming has become to fighters there's little reason to not play with the most prominent version despite it's platform, so long as it's unanimously accessible to all parties (ie. why console exclusive -as in PS3 only- characters are more often than not banned). But seeing how developers are willing to keep both arcade and consumer versions up to date as much as possible this usually isn't a big deal in the long run.

One of the weirdest dialogue lines he's ever had (in my mind) is "Are you prepared...TO FIGHT A MONSTER!?" I always thought it was weird that he would refer to himself in such a manner

I got the distinct impression that, before he began to serve Rachel, Valkenhayn was definitely not a "composed & well-mannered" guy by any means. So when he's not fighting Rachel/not in Rachel's presence I wouldn't be surprised to see him be a bit more aggressive.

Hmm been wondering... Couldn't Bloodedge had been one of the original Six Heroes in the original timeline?

Specially considering Jubei said he was the true hero or something. Ambiguous meaning? Who knows...

How would that even work though? If he was one of them wouldn't that mean he never sacrificed himself so the Black Beast would have never went dormant?

Causality Loops or Predestination Paradox, basically the universe created Ragna and Nu in order for the Black Beast to be formed, despite their previous non-existence in the original occurrence. Most likely the Black Beast was simply a thing that occurred in the original line, then as we progress to the period which would later definite it's origin, the key components of Ragna and Nu are formed. This is most likely formed from Bloodedge (who originally would be his own entity) traversing through time.

In short; time travel is stupid, please every writer that exists, please stop trying to make it work unless you aim for something short, simple, and sweet like Looper or something.

It's time travel 101, even when "new" events are introduced to a sequence of events, you can never truly alter what has already occurred.

It's actually very plausible that in the "original" (which by the way is a subjective term in such a context) timeline "Bloodedge" was "Jubei" then as the variable of Ragna+Mu = Black Beast = Circular time point occurred, the "Jubei" and "Bloodedge" we know assumed their current roles. You can alter time but you can never change it, it just sorta shuffles itself to accommodate any changes.

... Do we even know what time travel rule set BlazBlue follows? Is it an immutable timeline, a mutable timeline or parallel timelines? (I don't think it's mutable, lol.)

Because predestination paradox is something you see in an immutable timeline, but Noel's very existence makes me think it's parallel timelines.