Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BBCP Story Thread [Old]

Azreal is only one so far with any story relevance, especially considering he's interacted with most of the cast at this point. Where do Amane and Bullet fit into all of this.

Funny how most people expected the opposite when they were announced.

Can someone please tell me what happen in Tager arcade story?

Kokonoe calls Tager to ask him if he arrived in Ikaruga and he answers that he arrived a long time ago and that he already spoke with her multiple times while there. Then Kokonoe says that she doesn't remember anything that happened while he was in Ikaruga and freaks out. I can't remember the rest but if you are extremely lucky you may find the ending in Youtube.

Funny how most people expected the opposite when they were announced.

Really? From what I saw Azreal was the most hype of the three.

Really? From what I saw Azreal was the most hype of the three.

He means that everyone expected him to be a complete outsider to the story, simply going around and beating faces, while Amane and Bullet would get involved with Tenjou and S7 plot lines, respectively.

amane only wants to take little boys, so not having much relevance makes sense for him. bullet looks a bit more important though.

I want to know what chemical Bullet was exposed to that gave her a hunchback and those deformed, mutant thighs. Worst sprite in BlazBlue.

I want to know what chemical Bullet was exposed to that gave her a hunchback and those deformed, mutant thighs. Worst sprite in BlazBlue.

Hunchback is surely a result of the bowling balls stuck to her chest, and those thighs are a result of walking all over the place supporting that weight.

Well, the weight of DEM BOOBS may be an influence :v:

Her sprite isn't bad. Her fighting stance is just weird... like KOF weird lol

Hunchback is surely a result of the bowling balls stuck to her chest, and those thighs are a result of walking all over the place supporting that weight.

Except that would result in large legs. She has a pair of bowling pins for legs.

I suppose it fits the theme

of retarded character anatomy

inb4 worst char in CP

Her sprite is just bad, end of story.

amane only wants to take little boys, so not having much relevance makes sense for him. bullet looks a bit more important though.

Amane's ending involves Rachel, so I doubt that trying to recruit Carl is the only thing he'll be involved with. He also uses some of her stage terminology. I think he'll be much more important than he seems right now. Maybe not Tenjou's son, but involved with the B cast plot. Or do we have so many characters that we're up to C and D cast?

Bullet's whole idle stance looks bad. Her hair, her face, the legs, the way her skin looks really shiny like she upended a bottle of tanning lotion--don't look at it too long. It'll suck you in.

Except that would result in large legs. She has a pair of bowling pins for legs.

I suppose it fits the theme

of retarded character anatomy

inb4 worst char in CP

Her sprite is just bad, end of story.

it has seriously affected my perception of her.

No joke. Worst. Standing Sprite. Ever. Her anatomy makes that fightpose look so much worse.

All this Bullet hate makes me feel much better about my irrational hate for Bullet.

Also, I did not notice those extra screenshots of Izayoi's arcade mode. Cool.

Amane's ending involves Rachel, so I doubt that trying to recruit Carl is the only thing he'll be involved with. He also uses some of her stage terminology. I think he'll be much more important than he seems right now. Maybe not Tenjou's son, but involved with the B cast plot. Or do we have so many characters that we're up to C and D cast?

I feel that the cast has gotten huge and now the three main stars will now have to share a bigger piece of the spot light pie.The fact that Rachel shows up on Amane's ending is a good sign that he's going to be important. Rachel doesn't really waist her time and non-important people. But I'm curious as to why she doesn't appear in Ragna's story or vice versa.

Really? Where was that confirmed? I don't remember reading about it.

He means that everyone expected him to be a complete outsider to the story, simply going around and beating faces, while Amane and Bullet would get involved with Tenjou and S7 plot lines, respectively.

Well to be fair that's exactly what he's doing, it's just that he's beating the faces of the more important characters, and then the main character himself.

I don't know, Bullet seems fine to me. She looks a bit odd but i find that to be a strength rather than a weakness. *Flame shields up*

Her style is supposed to immitate Greco-Roman wrestling.
Source on this? If so and if it's referenced, I'll hate Bullet like .1% less than I do now.

I just realized something.. How come all 3 new characters have such odd haircolours? Do they dye it?

I mean everyone else in BB (Except Hazama and Kokonoe but they are both "magical" beings in a sense.) has a pretty "realistic" sense of haircolour... I mean the only reason why Ragnas is white is because it lost it's colour from the trauma he had as a child.. (That and being half Vampire might have something to do with it too...)

Seithr mutation, remnants of genetic engineering, some people like to use ars magus to permanently color their kids' hair something cool, whacky hair colors have always existed in that world, etc. Take your pick. Ragna's is more likely to be white because of something from his Azure Grimoire; even ten days after he had lost his arm his hair is bone-white. Hair doesn't work that way. He's not a half-vampire either.

Going for the most realistic explanations, Bullet's white hair could be the result of trauma, Amane might dye his lavender hair, and Azrael's hair is the result of genetic tampering from S7.

He is defenetly half vampire... His hair used to be Blonde and his eyes green just like Jin and Noel.

Now he has one red eye though, that's cause of Rachels bite. Hence, half vampire.

I just realized something.. How come all 3 new characters have such odd haircolours? Do they dye it?

I mean everyone else in BB (Except Hazama and Kokonoe but they are both "magical" beings in a sense.) has a pretty "realistic" sense of haircolour... I mean the only reason why Ragnas is white is because it lost it's colour from the trauma he had as a child.. (That and being half Vampire might have something to do with it too...)

Tsubaki's hair is pretty unrealistically red, Saya has bright purple hair, Nu's hair is snow white, Platinum's shift in hair color is also unrealistic, though she is a magical girl...

Tsubaki's hair is pretty unrealistically red, Saya has bright purple hair, Nu's hair is snow white, Platinum's shift in hair color is also unrealistic, though she is a magical girl...

As tomato red as it is it's still sort of a possible colour, Saya used to be blonde with green eyes so shes clearly been tampered with, NU is artificially created and.. Platinums hair shifts colour? I've never seen that.