Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

St1ckBuG

Summer Jam 6 P4U/BB/GG Results and Shoutouts

Linear must have been incredibly frustrated when no one had what he wanted LOL

Annnnnd de shoutouts areeee

•St1ckbug you so godlike the setup was sick and I enjoyed everything, thanks for letting me and star bum a room.

•shoutouts to everyone saying my name wrong or not knowing who I was till I said "crossfire" I laughed my ass off at that. I'll just enter as that instead.

•shutouts to me and SKD jinxing ourselves. It was godlike to see him run the gauntlet I must play you in persona (still)

•shoutouts to those raffle giveaways. Da raffle gawd and me getting a stick bag but getting no stick.

•shoutouts to Lich, Eduardo, LK, Axis, Linear, Marlinpie, Psyken, UWG Bill, Kirbster and everyone that I spoke too you guys are hilarious and awesome definitely coming to NEC.

•Shoutouts to Big E running these events I'll keep going to them as much as I can.

I probably have more but so much fun shit happened.

I saw everybody....so I'm going to be lazy and say shoutout to everybody! Great time!

Special shoutout to me doing Fatal KOs on stream.

Omae wa mo shindeiru...

Yo shoutouts to not being able to do shoutouts because i am at atlanta overnight!

Will do shoutouts when I get home!

Alright, this is going to be fucking long, so bear with me.

- Shoutouts to Amadeous, Circ, Temmy, Troll Badguy, Axis, Brandino, Omni, Greats, and everyone else who entered our room at some point, stayed in our room, and just shot the shit with us during the weekend.

- Shoutouts to St1ckbug for running a godlike tournament on all ends, along with DaiAndOh's help. You guys stepped up your game for this one.

- Shoutouts to DaiAndOh for getting me hype for guilty gear and making me ready to throw down some pot bonus for a possible future GG high stakes exhibition. (More on this later; DaiAndOh, PM me or Twitter me so we can work out details.)

- Shoutouts to Montreal and everything they fucking do. You are all a bunch of cool cats and I can't wait to shoot the shit with you guys again. Kaeru, Kirbster, Brice, and everyone else, Stay Godlike!

- Shoutouts to Axis for making 7-3 matchups looking crazy winnable. Good shit, my man!

- Shoutouts to Tropical Storm Issac for postponing Axis' flight as he's stuck in Atlanta fucking crazy shit right now.

- Shoutouts to LK, Sogos, DC, SKD, Psyken, and everyone else who brought everything to the table to make this production absolutely awesome.

- Shoutouts to Mr. Mortified and crew bringing Gundam Vs with four setups for the perfect Gundam Vs experience. Was mad FUN to watch.

- Shoutouts to LI Joe for stickin' on our side through all the drama and seeing through the bullshit. Lovable guy, and a totally fucking chill dude. Can't wait to mash buttons with you in GG when it drops.

- Shoutouts to Atchzehn, Mike Napalm, Lich, Troll Badguy and the rest of my NJ scene coming out and repping us! We'll come out even stronger next year at NEC and Winter Brawl.

- Shoutouts to AfroCole for being one of my favorite OGs. Good drinking with you and talking industry with you!

- Shoutouts to Canada's Liquor, that shit was fucking phenomenal.

- Shoutouts to anyone else I met this weekend. If I missed you, I'm eternally sorry. I just met so many people that it'd be nearly impossible to list everyone.

I can't wait to see more of you guys in the future, at NEC, Power Up (As I promised Temmy I would show up), and any other major, biweekly, etc. etc. we may get together for. I'm happy to call all of you guys not only friends, but family.

Oh and Stay Free, Axis Two drinks, Too drunk.

And one more thing:

- Shoutouts to my new team, Team DickButt. Temmy, Troll Badguy, and Brandino are my first 3 teammates. :v:

And shoutouts to BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY. Mass Destruction is the only true song on P4A's soundtrack.

Okay, day's finally done for me. Had a birthday party with my family today so I was like "shiiiiit can't do shoutouts! D:"

ANYWAY

Shoutouts to SKD for taking P4A.

Shoutouts to Mr. Mortified for bringing Gundam. And it didn't work...AGAIN. We'll find a way to make it work one day. I promise!

Shoutouts to Circ's room for all that anime going on. Watching Bleach, playing GG, reading doujins...all at the same time. Godlike! I have to actually practice playing Faust when AC comes out on PSN.

Shoutouts to Kirbster getting perfected three times in Soul Calibur V on stream against me. We should start playing this game again haha.

Shoutouts to AXIS for talking about Tales and suddenly talking about random ass shit that made his friend uncomfortable. Stay godlike and congratz on that raffle!

Shoutouts to DigitalOps...we should actually hang out next time man.

Shoutouts to anyone who dropped by room 221 on friday night for KOFXIII. Shit was hype.

Shoutouts to Kaeru waking me up at 6am on sunday by shouting in the room next to where I was sleeping.

Shoutouts to Tequilla, Heineken...Pas l'temps d'niaiser!

Shoutouts to dropped Bacardi Silver.

Shoutouts to Toronto for being there.

I probably forgot someone, so shoutouts to you too!

Until the next tournament!

Shoutouts!

St1ckBug - Thank you for running the tournament super well! good shit on finishing everything on Saturday

DaiandOh - Good shit for helping run the tournaments.

SKD - Good shit winning persona and getting real e-sports money. Also for putting me in loser's and then eliminating me later on ;___;

LK - Thanks for the ride to Yakitori Boy :D Good shit on your placing and always fun to hang out with you

Generic - For letting me stay in your room and playing casuals.

Wyvern Lord - Jimmy why are you so fucking gdlk?

Cirno - Hanging out with you is always super fun. Though I don't think we got to even play casuals unfortunately ;__; Also shoutouts to how the fuck to play BB :<

Level-5 Chan - Yooooooo dat labryssss. Sad that we couldn't finish our set though D; We'll finish it at NEC!

Kaeru - Your Bang is still gdlk! Love watchihng your matches still. I really hope to see you at NEC.

PochP - I hope you don't give up S.Labrys :< We already don't have that many S.Labrys players D;

Brice - Good shit getting revenge for your Canadian brothers and yourself! I really need to grind the Tager matchup if I want to do better

Kirbster - Seeing you along with the rest of the Canada is always great

DC - Hanging out with you at Yakitori Boy was gdlk. Your commentary with Sogos was also amazing

Sogos - Unban him pls

Lich - Your kanji is too strong for me right now D: I need to play you more

Jourdal - Hope you had fun at your first major! You fucked up when you didn't enter the DOA tournament D:<

Thank you Big E for the GDLK venue for anime and the extra pot for Persona. East coast has the best tournaments that I've been to too still! Stay gdlk east coast.

GGs everyone. I didn't get to fatal counter enough people with Yosuke this weekend :(

Was a lot of fun though :)

Shoutouts to everyone who came into my room (312) to play games

SKD: was a lot of fun talking and not playing each other lol.

Alzarath: Jerk :(. Was fun watching the people on the 2nd floor with you and SKD

DaiAndOh: SUUUUUUUPER ROBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

St1ckbug: Quit being so godlike Alan

Jimmy: you da bes

Omni: We are combo videos

Cirno: Fun games and good times hanging out.

ButtersBB: I WILL WORK OUT WITH YOU NEXT TIME.

LPT: <3 you Paul.

Lich: good job man

LK: GO TO JAPAN SIGURD~

Jourdal: Good meeting you.

Canada: You guys are always fun, keep playing! I WILL BRING MY CANADIAN DOLLARS NEXT TIME TO MONEYMATCH YOU GUYS

Gangnam Style: You're the best song ever

MD/VA folk (VR-Raiden, Sesshryu, 4r5, RoverRuckus, Rayza, Sheraz, Eli, etc) : We all gotta play more and get those matchups down!

Thank you everyone who came out to Summer Jam 6. We had a great turnout and even managed to pull a few players from France. I'm especially proud of how efficient our staff is becoming at bracket running. Congratulations to all of the weekends winners and we'll see you at our new home at the Holiday Inn for NEC in December. You guys are going to love it there.

I'm going to take care of you guys at nec13 big time.

Big thanks to Eric & his staff for organizing this. It was my first time at a major, despite meaning to go many many times in the past, and I've so enjoyed the event that I'll be sure to return.

I had major tourney nerves and couldn't shake off the BB rust & P4 incompetence, but I'll be in a better shape next time.

Shoutouts:

1. Tempest Dahlia for convincing me to go, and for being a great pal.

2. SKD for dat asian pop star swag

3. LK for dat boss Litchi and half a handshake

4. Jourdal - it was really nice meeting you! Thanks for lending me your PSP so I could review my BnB's

5. Pochp for repping Mu and battling the haters one match at a time

6. Kirbster for the gdlk Rachel performance.

7. OmniScythe for showing me secret Naoto techs

8. Circuitous for forgetting my handle about 5 times.

9. St1ckbug for blasting Beastie Boys and singing along w/ it like a boss.

10. Axis for being hilarious

11. Lich for the early morning casuals

12. DannySchme for having moved on from Noel...!

13. LordPangTong for watching me getting bodied by TD. Told you Rachel > Mu

14. TrollBadGuy for not even playing this game, ever.

15. Psyken DigitalOps NerdJoshua... Now I know who I play on PSN all the time.

16. Mr. Mortified for getting pwned by Axis, and being so awesome to introduce me to a bunch of people.

Also, shoutouts to people who thought I was

1. black

2. girl

Wtf.

Thank you everyone who came out to Summer Jam 6. We had a great turnout and even managed to pull a few players from France. I'm especially proud of how efficient our staff is becoming at bracket running. Congratulations to all of the weekends winners and we'll see you at our new home at the Holiday Inn for NEC in December. You guys are going to love it there.

I'm going to take care of you guys at nec13 big time.

Eric, this would be nothing without you. We love you man. One of the best tournament organizers of all time

shoutouts to:

canada. you guys are... beyond gdlk. nice meeting a good (!! le gasp) tager player and cool guy, brice! also really nice to meet lord kirbster of alucard manor! l didn't play the rest of you guys D: hopefully we play at nec ok? and the guy who gave me the free liquor, you're the best man.

xntrikcat for doing well at your first major, also being a chill dude.

bb casuals. rachel is top tier yo.

p4. looked really hype. everyone was on point. l didn't get to play much, but watching others play was just as entertaining.

chicken parmasean pasta... mmmm-mmmm! gdlk that one order was my entire meal for the weekend. it was so much in there and it was soo good...

whoever put my name on my persona case when l thought l had lost it. thanks for thinking two steps ahead of me and taking the initiative. it was much appreciated.

everyone who l spoke to, as usual l had a good time. l hope you guys heard me there, it's really hard for me to speak loud so l ended up hoarse by the time l got home XD.

I've been avoiding having a forum presence, but what the hell. After SJ I had to register just to tell you guys you're all awesome. Also, Canada, you guys are lifesavers. Things would've been torturously slow without the setups you all brought. And you were nice enough to share your liquor, too! I didn't get to play as many of you as I would've liked, but ggs to those I did. To those of you I met, it was nice meeting you. To those I didn't meet, maybe next time! ^_^

shoutouts to:

canada. you guys are... beyond gdlk. nice meeting a good (!! le gasp) tager player and cool guy, brice! also really nice to meet lord kirbster of alucard manor! l didn't play the rest of you guys D: hopefully we play at nec ok? and the guy who gave me the free liquor, you're the best man.

xntrikcat for doing well at your first major, also being a chill dude.

bb casuals. rachel is top tier yo.

p4. looked really hype. everyone was on point. l didn't get to play much, but watching others play was just as entertaining.

chicken parmasean pasta... mmmm-mmmm! gdlk that one order was my entire meal for the weekend. it was so much in there and it was soo good...

whoever put my name on my persona case when l thought l had lost it. thanks for thinking two steps ahead of me and taking the initiative. it was much appreciated.

everyone who l spoke to, as usual l had a good time. l hope you guys heard me there, it's really hard for me to speak loud so l ended up hoarse by the time l got home XD.

As soon as you told me it was your case, I went to label it. Your welcome :3

Shoutouts to this post being so big I went "go advanced" to type it out.

Shoutouts to Ama for paying for my flight and letting stay in his room.

I wore my Aru sponsorship proudly and am willing to join team Aru just for you.

Shoutouts to Circ for being a big huggable teddy bear that is harmless, also possibly a sexy female teddy bear too.

Shoutouts to Popetemmy for getting drunk on the first day, plastered as fucking hell and then sleep talking and for being a real fucking guy.

A real motherfucker.

Shoutouts to Troll for being a troll and assisting in the trolling of Brandino.

Shoutouts to Brandino for being my anime BFF, eating pizza with me and being a NTR princess.

Fuck you Brandino<3

Shoutouts to Greats for being so good at games that aren't popular and for Brandino breaking your ignition key by putting it in the door.

Thus all your winnings was lost.

Shoutouts to Stickbug for the wonderful event, I had so much fucking fun thanks to you, you didn't look as frustrated as you were last NEC.

Tournaments ran smoothly even with such large numbers.

I had fun playing you in BB even though I was plastered as fuck.

Shoutouts to Cashern for recording hidden footage of me...drunk...and buttfucked out of my own mind.

Shoutouts to Sogos! unban him!

Shoutouts to MikeNapalm! I love you dude, your pretty chill and you still have the best stick I ever used.

Stay gdlk.

Shoutouts to Alzarath for not having the weed.

Shoutouts to Linear for not getting any weed.

Shoutouts to Brice, Kirbster, and Kaeru for being fucking amazing, especially Kaeru, he is a man I aspire to be, fucking nuts and gdlk.

Shoutouts to Airmaster for being the master of air.

Shoutouts to Nadel for being impossible to beat with Tager, I will CP you with Noel bitch! (I love you still)

Shoutouts to Level5-chan, I hate your style of play but it's so strong and hard to beat, I have to respect that.

Made me hold L's like I never held them.

Shoutouts to Pochp for just being a cool dude.

Shoutouts to Cirno for being anime but not being the drug dealer I expected him to be. (fraud!)

Shoutouts to people I didn't know who they were at all during the event and never figured out who they were until after! (Star, ethereal, Her-omen)

Shoutouts to SKD for winning the whole P4U event and for just being gdlk.

Shoutouts to LK for being anime king, still not having the weed, forcefully retiring melty blood, and soon to be" NTR Anime Weed Princess".

Shoutouts to fucking Mr mortified for feeling pity on me, giving me a raffle ticket, and me winning a V.S. series SFxT arcade stick.

Shoutouts to canada that I didn't name! so many of you guys! seriously!

P.S some of the pictures came out blurred which left me unhappy, thankfully one of you guys have all the pic's on the camera.

Can't remember his name.

Shoutouts to drunken BB, Tales stories, hooker rooms, raffles, wolfkrone and me sitting down, the FGC drama caused by me beating Chris G and him posting on twitter.

My favorite part about the Chris G thing was he referred to me as a "random anime player".

I felt so good being called that like, my huge ego got even more huge.

So to anyone I missed shoutouts.

It was great and amazing!

P.S. mAcular Chaotic still dodged me in BB even when he showed up at the event and he brought Shervin too!

Shervin is so fucking boss!

Why didn't he have the weed!

shoutouts to:

and the guy who gave me the free liquor, you're the best man.

That was me lol. Shame we were on our way to leave the place otherwise I would've stayed and chill awhile.

And about the whole HDMI cable thing...Are you going to NEC Mort? We could trade cables then (and try gundam again haha).

maaaaaaan, it was really nice seeing and meeting everyone

im sorry for being a bitch and barely playing any casuals with anyone

Shoutouts!

-Alan, GOD SETUP and everything you do

-AOA CHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-Everyone who got hit with an all out attack from anyone everywhere

-Lich, for getting dodged FOREVER

-Eshi!!!! i really wanted to play with you but :( Coming back for nec?!

-DC x cookiehours otp

-jourdal youtube GOD

-Kaeru!! we didnt get to play ;_; You are too nice!

-Drunk Brice, im sorry i didnt go to sleep so i couldnt have erotic dreams

-Kirbster you played really solid in BB, dont be like me haha

-Roku! you can do it!

-Rei, we have to play maid card games one day

-cirno for getting sponsored

-Big E of course!!

-LPT!!! rehab is too hard

-linear, marry me

-OPS for taking care of my sickly ass :v

-Lawd Nite for bodying me in bb, how do i play this game. Good luck!!

-Circ for being moe princess

-omnismpscythe

-Generic, Have fun in poland!

-Danny!! havent seen you in forever

-Ethereal, come to nec for sure!!

-Mr Mort, almost too anime for me

-Bibi for being an excellent dancer at yakitori boy

-Supascience, sorry we had to play twice :'(

-alzarath fuck you nigga i hope you had fun on that bus ;_;

-big e sports

and everyone i forgot, i love you all

ok good night