Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

St1ckBuG

Summer Jam 6 P4U/BB/GG Results and Shoutouts

Sorry for being really anti-social at this tournament. A combination of the anime room being stupidly crowded + not doing as well as I wanted in both P4A and BB + boyfriend unexpectedly being sick and then getting me sick really mellowed me out. I plan on coming back for NEC so, I look forward to seeing y'all again!

I don't think I even seen you.

I know you were there though.

Let's see if you guys can manage to invade us just as much as we did. Obviously not... :v:

I'd like to give shoutouts to everything and everyone, but pas le temp de niaiser.

And also, I was just as anti-social, I talked and drank with all the people who invaded out room or almost but that's about it, the Anime Room was jam packed so I was hardly ever in it unless it was finals and the lack of BB setups for casuals made me stay away as well.

there was one setup but we were all having fun on it. l reckon we would have only needed one or two more setup for the group, not too many.

Shoutouts to everyone that I met that was new.

Shoutouts to Canadian Jesus (Kaeru) for being the only person at that hotel capable of the miracle of making me play BB.

Shoutouts to awful bracket luck making me fight all of my friends in GG.

Shoutouts to Axis getting plastered and the ensuing lulz.

Shoutouts to CANADIAN CHAMPION.

Shoutouts to ultra high level sadness confirms in GG.

Shoutouts to Bibi, Brice, and Kirbster for all passing out hardcore.

Shoutouts to Sogos for leaving his house.

GGs to everyone I played. There's alot more to be said but I'm rushed and going back to college. See you all at NEC.