Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

Alright cool, will definitely make a reservation this Friday. Going to try to go for 8-12 people in the room, assuming they're around the same size as the rooms at the Sheraton. Thanks Big E!

@DC: Sorry, if you're going to be in our room expect AT LEAST 2 Guilty Gear setups running at all times.

The rooms at the holiday inn are smaller than the Sheraton rooms. Please go to the northeast championship 13 Facebook page to see the video of the room.

Eric, will you be helping us out with monitors or are you probably going to need them for AE and Marvel again?

Eric, will you be helping us out with monitors or are you probably going to need them for AE and Marvel again?

St1ck, since I will be there early put me to work with any help you guys may need.

It's been a long time coming, but TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 is finally here and ready for tournament play! Whether you're a veteran of the TEKKEN franchise or a new player altogether, the TEKKEN community is always welcoming players of all walks of life into their ranks. TEKKEN has long since been a part of tournaments across the country, especially here on the east coast.

It's for that very reason that we're very proud to announce the TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Circuit! This circuit will bring the winners of the TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 tournaments from Northeast Championships in Philadelphia, PA, to FINAL ROUND XVI in Atlanta, GA, to East Coast Throwdown 5 in Morristown, NJ, all the way out to the EVOLUTION 2012 World Finals tournament.

The east coast is a huge place when you really think about it. Not everyone is able to travel up and down from Pennsylvania to Georgia then back up to New Jersey, especially if they come from states nowhere near these three. That's why we want to reward our winners with not only the prize money they've earned, but with the opportunity to go to a part of the country they may not have been able to see and compete in before.

The rules to this tournament circuit are simple. If you win the TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 tournament at Northeast Championships 13 in Philadelphia, then you will be awarded a plane ticket to FINAL ROUND XVI. If you win FINAL ROUND XVI, you will be flown to East Coast Throwdown 5. If you win ECT5, you will be flown to Evolution in Vegas. If you're local to any of these tournaments that you've won a trip to, we will pay for your hotel room instead of the flight. The four of us from Big E Gaming, FINAL ROUND, and East Coast Throwdown want to make sure TTT2 is the most memorable TEKKEN for you guys yet, and what better way than to fly you around the country to represent your home turf?!

Now that that's all said and done, get your pads and sticks out and GET READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE!

Just pre-reg'd for venue and P4A. Now just gotta make hotel plans with the rest of New England. So pretty much, I'm in there.

I already booked the hotel. Just need a little bit of money to pre-reg and transportation and I'm good to go.

Ama, if you got the room, is it good if I crash there again? I'll make sure the beer actually leaves my car this time. As usual, I will have a setup with many many MANY more games now. Greats will have a field day.

hypeeeeeee. Goro too?

Goro can't make it due to work. Souji took 2nd to BB, thus the spot went to 3rd place Dora.

i'm going to try and make it out. *looks in wallet* better start saving heheh....