Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

??????

He's thinking of CEO where we had a large pool at the venues hotel. He wants to lose in a MM against Alan again.

Is there perhaps a pool at this venue?

Check out the photo gallery.

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/philadelphia/phlps/hoteldetail/photos-tours

EDIT: I'm just going to ask this, Why the hell you want to swim on a cold ass weather?

Swimming in winter? ok

I'm just going to ask this, Why the hell you want to swim on a cold ass weather?

WHOOPS! Sorry forgot. I'm from Florida, we don't have Winter here.

EDIT: Wait a second... am I gonna have to buy like, a jacket for this tournament? Or actual long sleeve clothes?

You guys don't have skill either.

#shotsfired

Is the only method of payment paypal?

You can do credit through a PayPal account.

We're all as good as Kurushii.

In fighting games? I hope not. You all better be better than me. I just win in graphic design and social media.

Sure, why not. I'll even preemptively accept A3R's challenge, which puts me at two.

Excellent, Excellent.

EDIT: Wait a second... am I gonna have to buy like, a jacket for this tournament? Or actual long sleeve clothes?

Holy shit I need to find my sniper fur jacket :F #FloridaHasNoWinter

Sorry if I sound like some sort of an asshole but I think its called weather.com

On the search bar, enter the zip code "19148". Know before you go.

:)

Anyways....

I Registered just now. I'm ready. Until then, I'm just going to wait and train.

Finally registered.

Doc Orona

BB

I have a friend coming with me, he'll also be entering for BB.

And for Alan: Setup wise, I'm bringing 1x PS3, 1x BBEX, 1x P4U

Once I actually have GG, I'll drop an updated post. Otherwise, just assume that I don't have it.

Given the event is Sat + Sun, I'm guessing renting a room for one night on Sat should be sufficient if you plan to go back on Sunday night right? Or is it kind of necessary to grab it for Friday and Saturday since many of the events start early on Sat and the drive there would be like 2-3 hours or so from NJ?

Given the event is Sat + Sun, I'm guessing renting a room for one night on Sat should be sufficient if you plan to go back on Sunday night right? Or is it kind of necessary to grab it for Friday and Saturday since many of the events start early on Sat and the drive there would be like 2-3 hours or so from NJ?

I can leave around 8:30 and get there around 11 which isn't too bad. I'd obviously book my room in advance if I'm going as well so I'd just have to check in once I arrive.

I'll sleep on it to see if I want to spend the extra dough for a less hectic experience but I think it will most likely be fine.

You guys don't have skill either.

#shotsfired

I'll be there for GG at least come on lol... Very exited to play GG with the northern peeps again.