Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

I'll be coming in early Friday as well, at about 1PM I believe. It might be closer to 4, there are two different departure times I could choose from...

Speaking of which, still haven't heard anything regarding room availability. I'm more or less in the same boat as Querty, only I'm coming in earlier and according to my flight plan options my choices are between leaving Sunday afternoon or monday. I kind of want to participate in KOF as well, so I'm leaning towards the latter...

As I said, I don't mind crashing on the floor if I have to, I just want to make sure I have a place to safely store my stuff. I suppose even that privilege is rather valuable, but I can certainly pay the price if that's necessary. If I could pay for it in December, I wouldn't mind booking a room with whoever'd be willing to share it, but unfortunately travel fares are going to take up most of my available money for this month :/

Ordered my Asus VH236H today, should have no problem getting it for the tournament!

Oh, was waiting on a few things to confirm, but we should be able to bring at least 4-6 full setups from montreal since we're planning on coming with 3 cars. By that I mean PS3s, Monitors, and BB/P4U copies. Not sure about GG copies because we're Canada and arcsys doesn't like us or something :(

Me, ShinSyn, Tone, Ds, DarkTalon, CeruleanEdge, and two others are all set. Flights and hotels booked for Fri-Mon. See everyone there!

Me, ShinSyn, Tone, Ds, DarkTalon, CeruleanEdge, and two others are all set. Flights and hotels booked for Fri-Mon. See everyone there!
cool thanks guys.

Players please pre-reg and book your hotel rooms.

It's going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ass line the day of the tournament.

Canada: if you guys can, make JP accounts and buy it that way. It's more work and more expensive, but you get it.

St1ckBuG: I did just that, so my PS3 will definetly have GG on it in time

To everyone that's coming to NEC on Friday and would want to have an event THAT NIGHT, post up here. This would be fun single-elimination stuff possibly at a bar.

Having a car/ride or being able to pay for public transit (or a taxi) is a must.

I need lots of interest or it won't happen.

To everyone that's coming to NEC on Friday and would want to have an event THAT NIGHT, post up here. This would be fun single-elimination stuff possibly at a bar.

Having a car/ride or being able to pay for public transit (or a taxi) is a must.

You know me.

DUH

I should be coming in sometime Friday morning.

Totally down for this!