Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

To everyone that's coming to NEC on Friday and would want to have an event THAT NIGHT, post up here. This would be fun single-elimination stuff possibly at a bar.

Having a car/ride or being able to pay for public transit (or a taxi) is a must.

I need lots of interest or it won't happen.

Lets goooo! At least 3 of us from NE are down

To everyone that's coming to NEC on Friday and would want to have an event THAT NIGHT, post up here. This would be fun single-elimination stuff possibly at a bar.

Having a car/ride or being able to pay for public transit (or a taxi) is a must.

Sounds hype, pretty sure the rest of mtl feels the same. Our current plan is to have 2 cars arrive around 7-8 pm and the third one around 10-11.

Arriving around 9pm Friday night, so after Ama probably gets me, i'm down!

Is slap drunk where you're drunk enough to slap a nigga in the face? If that's the case I am perpetually slap drunk at tournaments.

Is slap drunk where you're drunk enough to slap a nigga in the face? If that's the case I am perpetually slap drunk at tournaments.

LOL!! That's not quite what I meant, but I suppose liquor has different effects on people.

Alan, where were you planning on hosting the event?

Guys I need to fill the venue up Friday night for Alan plan to work.

The Copa is a great bar and grill with great drink price and FOOD, it's next to everything you guys will love this place.

So step up.

Also Alan can you come to the charity event this sat?

About the Friday Event, I show up in Philly around 6PM so I'd be down for this.

I'll bring my PS3 and copies of P4U and BB. I'll most likely have GG on my set up too once I get my side check next week so expect GG on my PS3 there too.

If you guys are gonna get slap drunk, I'll make sure to bring my video cam XD I drink but not to the point where I get hammered, lol.

I will have my video camera too to catch the insane moments as well lol!