Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

So yeah, I finally reserved my flight tickets, so I'll be there on Friday at around 5:30-6:00PM. Partay.

Also,

MashThat5A - BB, Persona

Guys I need to fill the venue up Friday night for Alan plan to work.

The Copa is a great bar and grill with great drink price and FOOD, it's next to everything you guys will love this place.

So step up.

Yeah, if there's not enough interest then we have to hold that and just play the hotel... which isn't bad, but you always get people wanting to do something Friday night and we never have a good place to do it. Hotel rooms are too small for stuff usually.

"OH MAN WE SHOULD HAVE 5v5 REGIONALS!"

"OH MAN WE SHOULD HAVE A TEAM TOURNAMENT!"

"WE SHOULD HAVE MONEY/GRUDGE MATCH EXHIBITIONS!"

"WE SHOULD HAVE A 10v10!"

People say this shit every tournament and everyone always wants to watch. Eric is trying to give you guys a good place to do that. A good venue where we can eat, drink and just have a good time before the serious business of Saturday and Sunday.

Eric says we need to fill it up or it's a no go. If we can't bring them good business, when what makes you think they'll let us do this? Step up or cry yourself to sleep Friday night as you're walking around the hotel trying to find games.

Also Alan can you come to the charity event this sat?

Sadly I can't. I'm going up to NYC tomorrow for my friend's Birthday. Bad timing :/

To everyone that's coming to NEC on Friday and would want to have an event THAT NIGHT, post up here. This would be fun single-elimination stuff possibly at a bar.

Having a car/ride or being able to pay for public transit (or a taxi) is a must.

I need lots of interest or it won't happen.

I am down for this arriving thursday or Friday early afternoon

Allan I have ps3+ asus monitor if you need extra set up at all during nec or this little event all the anime games being played here

is it one of those bars where you need to be 21 just to get in/do things (besides drink obviously)? i'd love to witness a hype event

Then I'm definitely up for this, I probably won't get to the hotel until like 6 or so though because I have class and have to wait for my friends to meet up.

Yeah, I probably won't get to the venue until like 6:00 or 7:00 for the same reasons as Crossfire, but I'll be there. !!!

guess rooms all booked at the NEC rate since I got no room available message when I tried to make a reservation since my other plan fell threw

Ok people I've been telling you for months to get your rooms! So this is the LAST time I can do this once these rooms are gone that's IT.

19 rooms have been added for thurs, 19 for Friday, 19 for sat and 19 for Sunday.(it's scary cause there are still 2 more weeks to till the hotel deadline lol.)

You can book your rooms at: www.bigegaming.com

Hurry up.

To everyone that's coming to NEC on Friday and would want to have an event THAT NIGHT, post up here. This would be fun single-elimination stuff possibly at a bar.

Having a car/ride or being able to pay for public transit (or a taxi) is a must.

I need lots of interest or it won't happen.

Sounds like fun. Count me in. :3

dam I missed group rate again, thank you gay ass work scheduale:mad:. Oh well have to use company discount, which is not as cheap as nec would be but meh

Definitely down for a Friday session, gonna be flying in around 7-8 but after that i'm down to play til whenever = )

Wow 80 rooms gone in 8 hours.

Eric Small Ok everyone if and can't get anymore rooms at the holiday inn, I will try to get a discount block at the Sheraton suites. I will know everything by 3pm.

Guys I need to fill the venue up Friday night for Alan plan to work.

The Copa is a great bar and grill with great drink price and FOOD, it's next to everything you guys will love this place.

So step up.

Also Alan can you come to the charity event this sat?

Approximately how many people would be ideal turnout for the friday plan? just curious.