Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

CONFIRMED FOR NEC, NIGGAS.

My flight gets in around 9:30 PM, so it's questionable that I'll be able to make the Friday event. I'd love to go, although I cannot guarentee I can make it. It'd require a ride, so yeah... :/ If I were to go, I'd probably be late. I hope you guys get enough for the event.

Hey, if I decide to take the Megabus down Friday night and arrive at around 11pm, would someone be willing to pick me up from 30th St. and also provide me a room for just that night?

Sadly I won't be making it this year. Thanks to the hurricane my schoolwork increased by tenfolds and have lot of work due to a shortened semester. Sorry guys

St1ckBuG, just to let you know I spoke with Brandinoli and he'll bring his PS3 with GGAC on it so there's another setup for that, just in case US PSN doesn't have it in time.

Oh, was waiting on a few things to confirm, but we should be able to bring at least 4-6 full setups from montreal since we're planning on coming with 3 cars. By that I mean PS3s, Monitors, and BB/P4U copies. Not sure about GG copies because we're Canada and arcsys doesn't like us or something :(

pochp, I know you posted this a while ago but do you know exactly how much stuff Canada is bringing all together?

I'm trying to get a final count together.

Yo guys, keep posting up if you're interested in having an event Friday night. So far I've counted close to 30 heads. That's still not enough!

COMON GUYS! YOU'RE KILLING ME!

Also, if you plan on bringing equipment TELL ME! I still need stuff! Monitors, PS3's, along with copies of BB/GG/P4U... anything helps!

pochp, I know you posted this a while ago but do you know exactly how much stuff Canada is bringing all together?

I'm trying to get a final count together.

Guaranteed 4 setups. Really not sure about the other two since we might only go with two cars. I'll let you know when I can :\

I'm gonna arrive at the tournament venue sometime early in the afternoon on friday, how would we go about getting to this event? Is there some public transport that'll take us there or will we need to call a taxi? Or just get a twitter gathering going on?

Yo guys, keep posting up if you're interested in having an event Friday night. So far I've counted close to 30 heads. That's still not enough!

COMON GUYS! YOU'RE KILLING ME!

is this a thing where you're required to make sure at least that amount commits before plans can be official? I would think that any players who show up friday would join no question, it's just a matter of whether or not they're watching this thread.

I am thinking about going to this, Plane tickets are cheap right now. But I would like to see about some housing, can someone hook it up?

Actually I found somewhere to stay.

I have a ps3 with asus montitor and p4a/bb as well. Can get GG off of jp psn if you need a set up for that

So I guess everyone in Ama's room that doesn't have a late flight will be making this, and everyone that does have a late flight will be making it, just late. So there's another eight if we weren't being counted already.

Sadly Romey's and my flight won't be arriving till 10pm'ish so won't be attending the Friday night event.

Romey's not coming anymore, he's giving his ticket to Dawn I believe.

Be nice if he would tell me that since he was staying in my room.