Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

BTW, GG will be on PS3.

Not sure why this question was raised on the facebook page.

Because the event page on Facebook and here state ps2.

Everyone listed below, please let me know if you are bringing the items I have you down for. This is important. Let me know if you're not coming anymore. If anyone has anything to add let me know. once again, THANK YOU in advance for anyone bringing equipment. You guys are awesome.

Equipment

Monitors: St1ckBuG(x3) Amadeous(x1) BatousaiJ(x1) Canada(x6) lightl(x1) logichole(x1) Total: 13

PS3: St1ckBuG(x1) Amadeous(x1) Circuitous (x1) Troll Badguy(x1) Doc Orona(x1) BatousaiJ(x1) Brandino(x1) shtkn(x1) Canada (x6) lightl(x1) Achtzehn(x1) logichole(x1) Total: 17

P4U: St1ckBuG(x1), superscience(x1) Amadeous(x1) Circuitous (x1) Doc Orona(x1) BatousaiJ(x1) shtkn(x1) Canada (x6) lightl(x1), Andru(x1), Shinsyn(x1) Achtzehn(x1) logichole(x1) Total: 18

BBEX: St1ckBuG(x1) Amadeous(x1) Troll Badguy (x1) Doc Orona(x1) BatousaiJ(x1) shtkn(x1) Canada(x6) lightl(x1), Andru(x1), Shinsyn(x1) Achtzehn(x1) logichole(x1) Total: 17

GGAC+: St1ckBuG(x1) Amadeous(x1) Circuitous (x1) Troll Badguy (x1) Brandino(x1) shtkn(x1) Canada(x4) lightl(x1) Total: 11

Notes: GGAC+ will be on PS3. If you cannot supply a PS3 system with the Japanese version of the game please let me know so I can take you off the list. Please bring an HDMI cable if you are bringing a PS3. Circ is the exception to this. I will bring cables for you if you can't Circ.

Volunteers

Brackets: superscience, shtkn, Daiandoh, Rei, LordKnight

Stream: superscience, Rayza, Kurushii(?), logichole

Notes: People who run brackets are volunteering to run a few pools. Pools will be small 16 man brackets. I don't need you all day but it would be nice if you could run a few pools for me throughout the day. People who will help me with the stream will be responsible for running the stream. This means you will have to adjust sound levels, switch between what game is being streamed and also know how to work the panel writer to show who is playing. Once again, I don't need you to help me ALL DAY, but an hour here or there would be nice.

Let me know if you want to volunteer. I can't guarantee you'll get a T-shirt, but I will treat you to a drink later that night.

Thanks again guys. 1 week away!

St1ckbug: Circuitous' PS3 is uh...crippled. Its HDMI port doesn't work. If that's fine and you could use component, we can use it for a setup with GGAC on it. If not, then he just won't bring it and we'll be down a GGAC setup. He can still bring P4U though.

St1ckbug: Circuitous' PS3 is uh...crippled. Its HDMI port doesn't work. If that's fine and you could use component, we can use it for a setup with GGAC on it. If not, then he just won't bring it and we'll be down a GGAC setup. He can still bring P4U though.

I know his HDMI port is broken. I was planning on using his PS3 as the de-sync station hooked up to a CRT.

I can bring one monitor, PS3, P4A, BBEX. (No GGAC+ here yet, waiting on US release.) I also volunteer to assist with the stream. That's kind of my thing!

Pre-regged.

I'll bring a copy of P4U + BBEX, since it seems like we have more PS3's than copies atm.

I'm bringing copies of P4U + BBEX as well. If you need them, let me know.

Pre-regged. Alan I can bring a ps3 with GG and a copy of BBCSEX and P4U. Let me know if you need them, I don't have monitors though, just CRTs.

@st1ckbug

yeah I am bring everything listed including ggac+ jsut d/l tonight finally sorry for delay, work been drag with black friday etc. cya you all on friday

if you need any help with anything down for Volunteering

Hey St1ckbug,

I can help bring a Asus monitor (Model VH236H) and a PS3 (Super Slim Version w/JP GGAC) and a BBEX. Sadly I don't have P4A for PS3 anymore. Sorry.

The thing is I'm taking a bus over there to philly. I'm not that sure how that's going to work out. PS3 is no problem, I'll just put in a small bag. Simple.

But yeah, I'm willing to help you out with stuff if anything.

I can bring one monitor, PS3, P4A, BBEX. (No GGAC+ here yet, waiting on US release.) I also volunteer to assist with the stream. That's kind of my thing!

You sure you wanna come from WA with a full setup?

Hey St1ckbug,

I can help bring a Asus monitor (Model VH236H) and a PS3 (Super Slim Version w/JP GGAC) and a BBEX. Sadly I don't have P4A for PS3 anymore. Sorry.

The thing is I'm taking a bus over there to philly. I'm not that sure how that's going to work out. PS3 is no problem, I'll just put in a small bag. Simple.

But yeah, I'm willing to help you out with stuff if anything.

If it's too much of a hassle don't bother. I don't want people breaking their stuff trying to get it down.

Just to clarify, the copabanana is the place were heading right?

This is looking like what is going to happen, but nothing is set in stone yet, not even a time.

Everyone should start planning how they're getting there Friday night though just in case everything goes through:

Holiday Inn Philadelphia-Stadium

900 Packer Avenue

Philadelphia, PA 19148

Copabanana

4000 Spruce Street,

Philadelphia, PA 19104

hi

im going.

whats up.

do you have a ride

lol

dont want sj pt2 :(